Posts created by PrettiePaws

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 15, 17 12:15 PM
One thing I would like to see is a reduction of the price of plots of land, Anyone coming in new would really play more, if the price were lower even older players. I have one manor that is about 6 months old and already a plot of land cost over 3,000,000. It seems when I was a new player, they were more affordable.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 16 3:40 PM
Been doing that for 10 days now. All my other manors have not been a problem just this one. The manor she wants to get invited to has been on DM for 3 years. So this is not our first rodeo on getting invited. It is like there is a shield around her or me Just a bit crazy since this is a new manor and hers is an older one

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 16 1:15 PM
I have used DM for about 2 years and never ran into this. I started 2 new manors and one of my friends found 1 manor with no problem, invited I ok'd her manors with no problem, moved on to the 2nd manor and she can't see my manor name in the invite list and I can't see hers. Could there be a problem with her manor, since she was see my first manor, or could it be my 2nd manor has a problem. I have never seen this before. It has been going on for about 7 days now. If there is a solution I would appreciate help Thanks

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 2, 16 1:29 PM
OH thank you I never noticed that and I have been playing here 3 years and 5 manors thank you soooo much I wonder why BF in the reply email just didn't tell me that

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 2, 16 9:20 AM
I have the same problem the only thing I figured out, is FB is not supporting DM anymore. Seems all my email addresses are disassociated from my manors. I can't even down load DM to my FB page, it just disappeared from my manors FB accounts. I don't understand how King can support their games with no problems and BF can't

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 2, 16 9:16 AM
I have been playing DM for a few years now, I started a new manor, I am now up to Level 16 and I still do not have a people circle at the bottom of my screen. This means I can't invite any one and they can't invite me because I have no way of OKing the invite. Does anyone have an answer for that. Seems BF has stopped trouble shooting problems with DM

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 5, 16 11:10 AM
I also posted in the Tech area about a deletion I did over a year ago, and about 4 months ago it showed up giving me a gift everytime I accept the 1 gift it gave. Well being a tech question, after it was answered so convolutely, I don't think it was understood by a tech person.It was closed out. The manor was deleted over a year ago, I finally ignored it didn't accept the 1 gift. Now it has not played since I ignored it. The gift was at the top of my receiving gifts now it is at the bottom, I looked in the manor and all looks the same as a year ago. The points level has not changed in a year. So I am wondering why this is considered a player and not a robot. Or looks like some kid playing games with a game

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 5, 16 11:03 AM
I don't spend too much there, just gold, but to lose a manor after it was advertised all over DM to log to Facebook and now it doesn't work. If I had lost one manor, I would all over the place and in Facebook about it.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 4, 16 12:07 PM
I am having a problem logging to Facebook with my manors. I logged in and I keep getting the message about an error and try again later. I tried again later and I tried again a day later. Still nothing. So I went to Facebook and logged in each manors email and password, it went right in. I have a feeling if I lost my manor I would not be able to recover it. Is there a problem between FB and DM?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 4, 16 12:01 PM
For the past 4 days there have been 1 notice about the Premium Scenes on sale, it would be nice if you changed the price to reflect the sale. I have 5 manors I check in daily and play all 5 Lately there has been only 1 sale notice on 1 manor stating the sale. It started with 9 to 12 now 13 and up still no sale price

2nd problem I have reported this and there is nothing that can be done, so I am told. I have one person, whom I deleted over a year ago. It suddenly popped up and started giving me 1 NRG per day. I deleted it and within 30 seconds it was back on my list with another gift. I suggested it was a bot, but was told it was a player. I don't think so, as soon as I accept the gift there is another one within 30 seconds, This time I am ignoring it, now it shows it hasn't played in 2 days. That means nothing, it just means it has not gifted me in 2 days. Is there anyway to delete this thing?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 24, 15 4:27 PM
I just did the same thing, saw my Turkey of Terror and jumped around. Then went to get it an no Turkey Lurkey. Checked my inventory and the Walker section and nothing. Maybe in another section. Will look later

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 20, 15 1:59 PM
I tried today again. 2 different computers at the time noted. Nothing happened, I tried at about 1 hour later. Since, yes I know what the time difference is between PST and PDT. Same thing happened again, on 2 different computers. I went to play level 11 Premium Scene and I got "play for 0" took the15 energy points out on both computers and that was it. Also took 2 energy points out when I used the spin. So in the end I got one play for 17 points as usual.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 19, 15 3:18 PM
You stated today would be free energy on 10/19 @ 2pm PST. I waited till 2 pm nothing happened. Well we are on DST now. So I waited till 3 pm went in I played one scene. At the bottom of the screen it say play now 0 energy. Clicked on it and it took the energy points out . Never gave anything to me. I think this might be a glitch in your system. Anyone else has a comment out it?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 25, 13 1:23 PM
Same thing here. This is the 2nd time I have tried to download a gift from BF and it didn't work. Maybe they will include a link the next time they send out an email about a gift.

After 4 tries I just gave up.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 16, 13 2:43 PM
Thank you for the reply. Where do I find out what others see? This is really confusing me

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 16, 13 2:33 PM
My house name is ok. I know how to change that. I am talking about my online name. It now show ME. I want to change ME to something else

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 16, 13 2:28 PM
The name of my house is fine, but is there a way to change my personal name?

I keep getting items to decorate my house with, but I can't seem to find out how to do that.

Please don't tell me to read the help, on my computer that is a lost cause. I open it, and it will not load until I get out of the game, and I still can't find out how to decorate.

I keep getting items to decorate my house with, but I can't seem to find out how to do that.

Please don't tell me to read the help, on my computer that is a lost cause. I open it, and it will not load until I get out of the game, and I still can't find out how to decorate.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator