Posts created by bfgSeine

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 8, 13 11:59 AM
Hi Auracaria and xxcherylxx,

Are you currently playing on novice difficulty? I believe the update only changed the timer for that level of play. If so, please try uninstalling the game once more, then seeing it that helps. If not, our Tech Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 8, 13 11:50 AM
Hi Mirinah,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. Though I'm not sure what's causing that, it may help to update game related programs and drivers to see if that helps. Our help article here goes over doing that in more detail:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

You can also get in touch with our Tech Support Team, who can offer other suggestions if that isn't helping. We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game here that can be used to post issues you encounter in the game.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 8, 13 11:42 AM
Hi Dee632,

When was the last time you had opened the game up? An update was released earlier on October 1st, but I don't believe anything after that was released. If you updated when opening the game, that would be a one-time update, and wouldn't appear again when you played a different manor since the update was for the game client and not an individual manor.

If you notice that happen again, please let us know any details on the wording or messaging you see so we can look into that for you!

bfgSeine

posted in World Mosaics 7 on Oct 8, 13 11:33 AM
Hi wearywaterwolf,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. It might help to try updating DirectX, which the game relies on to play. You can find information on doing that and updating other game related programs here on our help article:

If those tips aren't helping, our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a closer look at that for you.

Hopefully that helps,

bfgSeine

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on Oct 8, 13 11:27 AM
Stuck on a difficult puzzle? Need a hint to get past that well-hidden object?

Check out the free walkthrough for Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on our blog!

Just click on the tab Game Walkthroughs above where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.
Or you can click on the link below:

Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown Walkthrough

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 8, 13 11:19 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to hear the new version is enjoyable!

xxcherylxx - If for some reason the new version isn't installing, please try a clean uninstall and reinstallation once more, then contact our Tech Support Team if that still isn't working. They should be able to look into that for you.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Cursed Island Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 13 11:17 AM
Hi ukbfgfan,

Since this is a Collector's Edition game, we normally don't create walkthroughs for them since they have built-in Strategy Guides. However, you can find that guide in the bottom-right of your game screen by clicking on the scroll that says "Guide".

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 8, 13 10:35 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the game. Our help article here goes over some basic troubleshooting if you're seeing problems with freezing or gameplay problems if you'd like to take a look:

If you're noticing specific problems on certain levels, you might also try reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Our help article here goes over how to do that:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you continue to experience problems, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can lend a helping hand.

Also, it appears that we had a duplicate forum for The Tiny Tale, so I'll be moving this thread to the original forum and locking it. If you experience any future technical issues, please feel free to post them in the technical issues thread here.

Thanks,

bfgSeine

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 8, 13 10:31 AM
Hey everyone,

Thanks for reviewing the game! It looks like we had a duplicate forum for the game, so I'll be locking this thread and moving it over to the original forum. However, if you'd like to post your reviews again in that original forum, please feel free to do so here in the reviews thread.

Thanks, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 8, 13 9:39 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgSeine

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 8, 13 9:39 AM
What do you think of Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 8, 13 9:38 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in World Mosaics 7 on Oct 8, 13 9:36 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

(For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.)

Thank you!

bfgSeine

posted in World Mosaics 7 on Oct 8, 13 9:36 AM
What do you think of World Mosaics 7? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the World Mosaics 7 page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

posted in World Mosaics 7 on Oct 8, 13 9:35 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 7, 13 5:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I've posted a bit more about this issue here, but please let our Tech Support Team know if you're experiencing this problem so we can investigate further. We want to get that working for you!

bfgSeine

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Oct 7, 13 5:12 PM
Hi everyone,

I've forwarded this on to our team here to look into and I'll be sure to update you again when I hear more information. We can also use your help in investigating this error, so please let our Tech Support Team know if you're experiencing this. We'll do our best to get that fixed quickly for you!

bfgSeine

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Cursed Island Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 13 5:00 PM
Hi alfresco,

I'm sorry to hear that game has run into a problem like that. It might help to quickly uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that clears up that hangup. You can view more information on doing that here on our help article if you'd like:

If that isn't working, our Tech Support Team will be happy to lend a hand and offer additional troubleshooting steps. We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game here, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with the game there.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

posted in Zombie Solitaire on Oct 7, 13 4:22 PM
Hi everyone,

In addition to the tips provided above by bfgDeveron, you might also try checking out our help article here if you're seeing the game crash, fail to open, or encounter an access violation error:

If you continue to experience problems, our Tech Support Team will be more than happy to help out.

I hope that we can get you back to gaming quickly!

bfgSeine

posted in Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt on Oct 7, 13 4:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are having problems with items disappearing. One thing that can sometimes help is to uninstall and reinstall the game. Our help article here goes over how to do that in more detail:

If that isn't helping, our Tech Support Team will be happy to look into that further and offer other tips to get the game working normally. We definitely want you to enjoy your gaming experience!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator