Posts created by jude_todd

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 12:59 AM
My MC birthday is way back in 2013 when the game was young .

My birthday is March 24th .

Love this game so much .

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 17 1:47 AM
I was pleasantly surprised that we had a new challenge event straight after the update , but I think it helps as you build up your cash and more importantly airship items for the event . I have noticed the ghost traps appear when crafting pet food , I guess we will be chasing ghosts again for Halloween .

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 17 11:00 PM
I am loving this update , a lovely surprise so soon after the cc challenge . I will not be spending my evening in front of the t.v after work will be too busy in the castle grounds ,Well done to everyone involved .

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 2:09 PM
I have the same problem, as I am always wary of uninstalling then reinstalling this game I am going to wait till tomorrow with my fingers crossed .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 12:34 AM
I have completed both puzzles, but still need to finish maxing out the rooms in the east .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 17 2:24 PM
This update should keep us busy for a while , pretty as always and personally I think some scenes are harder to spot the hidden objects in . Well done developers .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 17 1:54 AM
Addictive is the right word to use but also a lot of fun . Patience is a must have too .Come join us and see for yourself .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 17 1:54 AM
Addictive is the right word to use but also a lot of fun . Patience is a must have too .Come join us and see for yourself .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 17 6:02 AM
If you feel hard done by then you should have played from the beginning when quests were a lot harder and friends to assist a lot smaller in number . When you reach the level of 76 then you will realise it will take you an hour to visit every hos . If you dislike the game so much don't play .

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 17 2:09 PM
Hi everyone I play daily and some more friends would be helpful for the spring event and beyond if you wish .My id is 453690 .Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 17 3:23 PM
You play a game of guess which hand the prize is in with the little boy after you have complete the jigsaw puzzles , you choose what prizes you want to compete for and hope for the best , he passes a diamond between hands behind his back , then stops and you pick which hand you think its in .

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 17 3:43 PM
I would also like to say I am enjoying the puzzles , its a great way of replenishing your inventory . I am stocking up on the more frequently required items , thanks guys and gals .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 17 1:16 PM
I just wanted to say a big Thank You to all the people who contributed to making a great winter extravaganza I am sure we all appreciate the hard work that goes into these events but don't always voice our thanks . I hope we don't find people complaining in a weeks time though that they are still stuck on level 74 and need an update .

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 16 1:37 PM
I too have windows 10 and am experiencing problems it like playing Russian roulette. You never know if the game will work or you get the midnight castle is not responding message or windows has encountered a problem and must close or if your really lucky it connects .I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but am still experiencing problems.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 16 4:47 AM
Merry Christmas to all from the warm hearted people from the north east of England .

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 16 2:39 PM
I have the same problem it gets to the end ( 98% is the last figure I see) , then starts again but if I try to start a game minus the update it just tells me I have to update . I guess its bed for me and try again in the morning .(

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 3:05 PM
My pet has asked to be fed but it was worth it he brought me two items i needed for the quest i was doing ,He/she can ask to be fed as often as they want.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 2:03 PM
The doctor is the only survivor from the shipwreck , i guess Lydia is already on the isle of Atlantis .

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 1:41 PM
Loving the new update , i am looking forward to the new challenges that await us all . Thank you team .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 16 11:51 AM
Yes. i have completed all the previous tasks on a daily basis till i got to this one and i am a day behind . I am currently doing it again we shall have to wait and see what happens in a few hours time .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator