Posts created by NDSeamstress

posted in When In Rome on Nov 21, 15 10:15 AM
I just can't get it right, I am always way short on completing it! I read the one post and it doesn't help, sorry.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 7, 15 8:27 AM
Please help! I can't seem to get it right. I have tried it several times and just can't seem to have the right amount of houses, food and fuel. I did what Hespera said, and I still can't seem to do it. Thanks.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Sep 7, 15 11:32 AM
Sorry this has been a few days. If you haven't looked yet, on page 3 there is a solution.

posted in Brownies on Aug 9, 15 9:07 AM
I am stuck too! I am not sure what the right sequence is to master this level. Please someone have mercy on us!

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Jun 7, 15 6:57 AM
Thank you for your help!

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Jun 7, 15 5:19 AM
Thank you for your help!

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Jun 2, 15 8:59 AM
I can't seem to get the sequence right to even get a silver on this level, any help would be appreciated. I have maintained gold on all the other levels so far.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on May 18, 15 9:51 AM
I found what I needed to do. Throw the shoe at the cat!

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on May 18, 15 6:19 AM
I am stuck, I can't get the numbers for the phone booth, the wood to get into the cave I am just plain stuck. I don't know where to look to get the rest of the ladder, if it is in the cave, I don't have the wood to get in... I hope you get the picture. I did get the first shield puzzle done, but I am not a fan of that type of puzzle that won't let you skip if you are having issues. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

posted in The Tiny Tale 2 on Mar 23, 15 10:29 AM
I can't get the gremlins to created the shrine. I have food for them to build it with, but it won't created, what is wrong?

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Oct 25, 14 5:19 PM
Never mind! I found what I was looking for! Thanks again ricoblade.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Oct 25, 14 5:16 PM
n
No matter what I try I am just short of getting three stars! I have tried all the hints you have so kindly shared, but I am still missing something. Any more suggestions?
Thanks so much.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Oct 25, 14 6:11 AM
I am so sorry, I missed it! Thanks so much ricoblade! You have come to the rescue again.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Oct 24, 14 1:43 PM
I can find everything, but I can't get three stars, I keep coming up short. I have tried everything I can think of.

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 21, 14 6:56 AM
I love the Viking Saga games! They are so much fun to play. This game was fun right to the end. I was surprised when it did end. I was expecting it to go on longer, I was having that much fun with it. If a third game comes out, and I hope it does I will buy it. Keep up the good work.

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 15, 14 5:00 AM
Thank you for the help, I was just about to give up. Thanks to everyone that posts the hints on all the levels.

posted in Viking Saga on Sep 2, 13 7:32 AM
Thank you for the link, I will give it a try.

posted in Viking Saga on Sep 1, 13 9:18 AM
I don't get how to finish this level. I have tried so many times. I up the vikings, but then I am stumped on what to built first, or for that matter the right sequence of buildings... this is getting frustrating!

posted in Northern Tale on Jan 13, 13 9:40 AM
Thank you for the help. You were right I was trying to upgrade to much.

posted in Northern Tale on Jan 10, 13 2:03 PM
Hi,
I am having problems with getting to 3 stars. I seem to just miss, and am not sure what I am doing wrong.

I do love the game, it is fun to play, thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator