Posts created by kim0530

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 10:20 AM
Thank you Ann, I thought it was only me.

Kim

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 2:25 AM
Thank guys, but now my computer totally crashed. It it see that my computer hardware didn't like Windows 10 and now guess what it's now back to the original Windows 7. Look I'm not a computer pro and never claim to be but how many times I keep telling people don't upgrade.

Anyway, I still have the new ID code 516635 but have no clue on how to get back to the original ID 459069. Keep nagging customer support.

Like I said before, I don't mind keeping both ID's but what happened to CS support? I miss my friends.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 12:25 PM
Well, it happened again. Got my computer checked and someone thought that they were doing me a favor by upgrading to Windows 10. So now, I cannot get into my old account but received a new one. It seems customer service is either back log or not getting the emails that I'm having problems getting this fix.

Just letting friends of Golden Meadow know that I didn't forget them nor stopped playing but due to the problem that I'm having, I have a new account which is 516635.

What sad about this game, I don't mind keeping both of the ID's but how the developers designed this game only one ID per person. What's even sadder, that if you got problems with your computer or if you happened to upgrade you would lose your progress.

Well, that's it folks... If someone had any ideas of helping me, I'm all ears.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 15 1:01 AM
Look, I maybe out of line here but I don't understand why we cannot get help anymore. This is the one game that I wouldn't mind have more then one account. It has a lot to offer but like anything else, this game has problems. People are losing inventory, diamonds, coins, etc. As for me, well, I had Windows 7 and got it upgraded to Windows 8. Fine, a computer needs upgrading but I ended up getting a new Friend Code ID. Ok, I could live with that but just last week, my fan needed fixing so I told them to clean the fan. Well, they thought they were doing me a favor and upgraded to Windows 10. That meant, that within 10 months of hard work from the previous upgraded all of my progress lost. Well, like always, I got a new Friend ID code but my system was unable to handle Windows 10 and crashed. Well, I finally gotten it fixed but with a price. I went back to Windows 7 and again got a new Friend Code ID.

Look, they want us to pay real money for the game which I don't mine but couldn't they figure out how to connect our game to like Facebook so we don't keep losing our files? I have another game that I'm on level 91 and I didn't lose anything since I'm connected to Facebook, Even though I got another account I still had the old account. Why couldn't they figure this out so people don't keep losing their progress? And mostly what happened to good customer service?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 15 10:50 PM
Look, I maybe out of line here but I don't understand why we cannot get help anymore. This is the one game that I wouldn't mind have more then one account. It has a lot to offer but like anything else, this game has problems. People are losing inventory, diamonds, coins, etc. As for me, well, I had Windows 7 and got it upgraded to Windows 8. Fine, a computer needs upgrading but I ended up getting a new Friend Code ID. Ok, I could live with that but just last week, my fan needed fixing so I told them to clean the fan. Well, they thought they were doing me a favor and upgraded to Windows 10. That meant, that within 10 months of hard work from the previous upgraded it was lost. Well, like always, I got a new Friend ID code but my system was unable to handle Windows 10 and crashed. Well, I finally gotten it fixed but with a price. I went back to Windows 7 and again got a new Friend Code ID.

Look, they want us to pay real money for the game which I don't mine but couldn't they figure out how to connect our game to like Facebook so we don't keep losing our files? I have another game that I'm on level 91 and I didn't lose anything since I'm connected to Facebook, Even though I got another account I still had the old account. Why couldn't they figure this out so people don't keep losing their progress? And mostly what happened to good customer service?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 15 1:16 AM
I'm wondering if they are still planning the Halloween Event or do I have to wait for Christmas?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 15 1:31 AM
I really love Delicious but one thing I wish for is Delicious: Emily's Halloween party. I love Halloween and Christmas. It would be nice to have a Halloween story. OK, so it's only me. What can I say

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 15 5:01 AM
yes yes thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 15 12:45 AM
Does anyone happened to know if the Cemetery gates ever opened up or it's just there for decorations. Every time I go and play the Ancient Park, I wonder what's behind the gates and wonder what's in the cemetery. lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 25, 15 11:57 PM
I have to agree that FTP games were not so profitable because I on a higher level and have nothing to do. I got everything that I needed. That's the reason why I'm going back to purchasing the games before FTP came about. What's even sadder, that this game can be great IF the devs did something about it. Another game I'm playing is Midnight Castle but I'm not putting one more cent on that game. I learned my lesson with Dark Manor but unlike Dark Manor, the devs of Midnight Castle does make things interested so I don't have to pay. It has taken me longer to move up a level but that's OK with me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 15 8:00 AM
black cat for a pet?? Yep. It would be nice to have a theme like Halloween.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 15 5:06 PM
Does anyone need a reindeer egg? I have one and willing to give it away. Please let me know and put the your friend ID number unless your a friend. If not, I'm going to cash it.

Golden Meadow

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 15 7:08 AM
Maybe I should do that on my pc. I lost everything and when I got it back I went down 7 levels. Not only that, I lost three of my pets. Chicken, bunny and the jack in the box. I know I can never get them back until next spring. I'm upset really upset. worked so hard to get to level 30 and then went back down to level 23

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 15 4:04 AM
Fishpole wrote:I certainly don't mind sending off "Chest Items" to Friends as they need them....I know only too well how hard it is on those lower levels......especially the 40's!

BUT come on now.....my Avatar isn't Santa Claus.......some reciprocation would be nice. It isn't like I'm asking for a lot.......a bag of pet food here and there or an Air Ship item to help me out.

I'll give a couple of times and if you don't 'gift' back......don't expect further 'Gifts'.

In the meantime........

Happy Gaming........Everyone

TeeCee

I fully understand but some of us are unable to give out gifts. Me included. People have given me gifts but until my game gets fixed i'm unable. If you are one, just letting you know what's going on. I'm back on level 1 and should be on level 30.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 15 7:17 AM
TWO WEEKS. i have to wait two weeks? Great!!! But thanks for telling me. annieliz1. As for my ID pamkatz, it's Golden Meadow ID 459069. And yes, I did contact customer service but gotten no replied back. That's the first time they ever did that. Never had problems before. I think this update screwed everything up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 15 11:29 PM
I'm not sure if it's me but ever since the new updates, problems. It's now it's over one week, and I haven't heard a peep from anyone of the problems I'm experiencing. I enjoyed this game until the last update and now I cannot even progress to level 2. Sadly, I was on level 30. Right now, I'm not so sure of the Free to Play games.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 30, 15 4:33 AM
Why even have that achievements. There's no place to put them even if you have 50.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 15 4:32 AM
Is anyone working over there? Or did they laid people off in Customer Service. I placed a ticket for this game regarding the problem I'm having and gotten no answer. I still on level 1 and unable to progress along with losing diamonds, coins, inventory, pets etc.

Golden Meadow

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 15 4:59 AM
Do to technical issues, I'm unable to give gifts out to friends. It seems the game gone back to level 1 and I lost everything. The ID is the same though. So I'm letting everyone know that I didn't forget you nor the game. Just that I'm unable to progress at this point of time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 15 4:54 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems. Was playing and crashed and now, I'm back to level 1 lost all my diamonds and coins along with inventory and pets. Unable to give out gifts but what is funny on the map, I can still enter the town and the cloud city. Strange since it's level 30 but I'm back on level 1. Just wondering what is going on with the game. And the ID is the same didn't even given me a new one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator