Posts created by dearabbi

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 17 3:52 PM
what does a body have to do to get into the hospital? What does fur cones have to do with it and how many? I have checked every nook and cranny and can't fine it. Please help me!!!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Sep 30, 16 5:34 PM
I made it through. I used hammers to break the jars. Hope this helps someone else when they get there.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Sep 30, 16 5:18 PM
Can anyone tell me how to complete level 47 third level? i have tried to get through all week and without red hearts the red jars remain and i am unable to move them in any direction to clear the block they are occupying. I can't open the gate without the fifth diamond.
actually they are apples not hearts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 16 4:51 PM
I believe i can answer your question about getting avatars. You receive one for completing third level of other achievements. beating characters in dice game, every time you complete the mini quest you receive three. we just have to be patient to get them all..

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 10, 16 2:16 PM
I posted a problem I was having yesterday. I followed the advise you game me, but today the problem still exists. To reinterate, I can gather rescores, buy rescores. play the slot machine; but I cannot complete a location. After two or three matches a box will appear that tells me 'gummy drop has stopped working'. Is there anything else we might try to resolve this problem? This is one of my favorite games, **** it is frustrating when the game shuts down.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 25, 16 2:48 PM
I have cleared level 10, can't get past that point. Is there something I still need to do to get to 11 and beyond?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 18, 16 6:38 PM
I have been playing this game for several months with no problems. After the last update, I got as far as level 35 in dream island. When I was through for the day, I clicked on reset by mistake instead of quit. I figured since I had been here before, I wouldn't have any trouble getting back to where I was. But, I have experienced the same problems as many others. Needing 10 stars to build the second firefly farm, but only getting 9. I reset the game again, hoping that would fix the problem, this time I only got 8. I hope this problem will be fixed before too long, because I really enjoy playing it.
I have a pc with windows 10.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 16 10:55 AM
I am too ready for an update. Have completed all Spring tasks, thanks for a LOT of help from my friends. As well as completing several achievements. I have stockpiled gold and diamonds, which will give me access to new areas for several days.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 16 1:14 PM
To Geniegal: If you are still looking for friends, my code is 146288. Always glad to help out my fellow fishes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 16 12:57 PM
If you haven't found out by now, the goodies you are looking for are gifts when you finish a hos.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 16 11:53 AM
i don't visit the forum very often, so you could imagine how surprised I was when I came across this thread. I am one of those people who believes one can never have too many friends. Thanks to all of you who invited me to invite you to be my friend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 16 11:53 AM
i don't visit the forum very often, so you could imagine how surprised I was when I came across this thread. I am one of those people who believes one can never have too many friends. Thanks to all of you who invited me to invite you to be my friend.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 15, 16 7:56 PM
I have cleared the board on level 140 except for the light blue triangle in the lower corner. There are no other light blue triangles, so a lighting bolt won't work the only thing I can think is to use a shovel but you can play for days and not get one. Any other suggestions?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 12, 15 12:49 PM
to ness louise: in Tokyo, between levels 35 and 45 you will find a drilling machine. Click on it and on the far left, it will tell you how much of a resource you will need to generate a gem. if it is resources you need, you can always send a cargo ship from Sydney.

Now I need a little help. I have gotten almost to the end of level 30 by directing lightning bolts at pink and green gummies. However, since there are no blue ones, I have not been able to clear the board. Does anyone have any suggestions?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 15 1:37 PM
I'm not sure if this is a tech problem, but for two weeks now I've been waiting for an update; and have not rec'd one. I can't do anything. Annabel tells me to talk to the keeper of the castle and he won't talk to me until the update. What's the hold up?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 19, 14 2:31 PM
in addition to the other two locations already mentioned, you could also find the mirror in Colossus

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 19, 14 2:21 PM
First of all I love the social update. In the past few days I have rec'd several items that I have been trying to obtain for months. However, I do have a problem with it. Under 'friends' I have listed all. But under the 'friends wish list' some of the names are missing. Why is this so?? Is the problem going to be fixed soon? I rec'd a gift from a friend and would like to send her one, but she is not listed.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 15, 14 4:55 PM
At last, I have a chance to get to know you. My friend code is 3340. Let me hear from you.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 30, 14 1:59 PM
Thank you all. I've been clicking on the rock on top and trying to move it with the mouse. This wasn't working. I just get a message to move rock on top first. Went in this morning clicked twice on rock on top, it moved and I was able to get the key.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 29, 14 6:54 PM
Has anyone figured out how to move the rocks to find typewriter key?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator