Posts created by Zappy701

posted in Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride on Jun 3, 14 2:44 AM
I know it's been ages since you've played but this is my first time playing this game. The solution to your problem isn't anything about order as suggested. I, too, soaped up the vehicle first and was stuck, so I worked backwards. Go back to where you connected the hose, to the left of the hose, there is a handle you need to click on. Once you do that, you can rinse the car off.

Also, one thing I've really found useful for others who may have not played before, if you go to where you use hints, without clicking on the cupid, just hold your arrow over cupid, if it is completely spinning in circles, there is nothing there for you to do. Doing this has saved me SO much time, especially in rooms where you have multiple things to click on.

Right now though, I am stuck on the gears. I've found them all, but can't seem to connect them so they all turn.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Feb 23, 13 7:49 PM
what exactly do you need help with? Getting through the maze? If so, there are plenty of mazed throughout this game so not sure which you need help with. A suggestion though: start out doing the maze and it usually can only be in one direction....then, go to the end of the maze and work backwards, that will take you close to where your 'beginning' maze is, then connect the two.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator