Posts created by badgerfann

posted in India Garden on Feb 7, 17 6:51 AM
Received a message from my virus protection that this game tried to open files that were protected!

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 17 6:53 PM
It appears that the skills are now automatically applied. In this game you get stars by building extra features, ie flower gardens, fountains, etc that are not part of the challenge level. Once you've filled the bonus meter with these stars, you can choose a skill to upgrade.

Okkkkay.....does it matter what you click on? Like game features, or just click wildly for 30 seconds?

I've finished the game & bonus chapter and this is the only trophy I have left to achieve. Anyone know what you need to do in order to get this trophy? The description as "made 30 consecutive quick clicks on one level." What is a quick click?

Just replayed level and the crystals provided were adequate to finish the level.....are you making too many knives and using up your supply that way? You only need to make 2 knives then 2 chairs in order to build the witches house. The rest of the crystals can be used to make the glass.

Soooo excited! I literally finished the 2nd game last night, only have one bonus level missing three stars. This is one of the few series I'm willing to pay full price for as you definitely get a long play time for the price.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 16 6:21 PM
Could you explain what you figured out? I have absolutely no idea how to solve this puzzle. The instructions are useless.

posted in Lost Lands: The Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 16 9:11 PM
Thanks! I had forgotten all about that signpost.

posted in Lost Lands: The Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 16 7:40 PM
So I am at the treehouse with the skeleton and the bag. I've chopped down the tree but am not able to cross the river. The strategy guide tells me I should click on the bag and play the mini-game. However, when I click on the bag I get "A code lock! I wish I knew the code." So what have I not done that I am not able to get the mini-game the strat guide tells me I should be playing?

I'm playing on Hard, so using a hint is not an option. Also, the stuff in my inventory is: a hammer, metal bars, sharp knife, lockpick and recipe (for bersekers potion).

When I entered game after installing update I received a message saying that my game file was corrupt and to start a new game. I did that, however, now the "hidden symbols" that I already collected are gone, but no progess is showing for the achievement. So I have no way of attaining this aspect of the game. Please let me know what I should do.

posted in Doodle God Solitaire on Aug 18, 16 8:30 AM
If I have to adjust my computers security in order to play a game, it's not a game worth playing. Thanks for the info.

posted in Doodle God Solitaire on Aug 17, 16 9:11 AM
Game does not open. All I get is a blank screen, then an error access violation message. My computer is up to date, so guessing that once again this is a game issue. Playing on Windows 10, Direct X 12, no problems found. <sigh>

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Aug 7, 16 5:57 PM
sweetsg wrote:
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

barbspin, it looks like a representative responded to your most recent request. I apologize if it wasn't received. It may be helpful to check the junk or spam folders to ensure that it didn't get misplaced. Please keep in mind that our office is located in Seattle. If you feel that your question wasn't answered, you are more than welcome to reply directly to that email and the representative will be right with you.

BSHADOW and Cuddlefish, it may be helpful to contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a> in regards to the loss of points. They may better be able to troubleshoot for you.

sweetsg, I'm sorry to hear that this game crashes on your computer. For hints, please look at the following help article:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

I hope this helps! As always, you are more than welcome to PM any of the moderators with any questions or concerns.

bfgBellerophon

Sir....I am on level 61, all stars completed....(waiting for update, I return to redo all levels until the coming soons) It does NOT crash. It does not always want to OPEN. This has only started this last week. Once connected, it plays well and is a great game.
I have been playing bfg for years and know about crashes (few and far between with my systems). I own many games. This game has only started causing trouble this week:
I click icon...It turns black as if opening then closes and a notice says the program has stopped working and windows will let me know if there is a solution. Then the notice closes and no game. Sometimes I must go through that 5 or 10 times before it finally connects. Will there be a new update soon?

I'm having the same issue. The game was fine...now when I try to open game it imediatley closes and a window pops up saying program not working and I will be notified of a solution. I'm playing on Windows 10, Bios F.42, DirectX 12, no problems found on dxdiag

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 16 7:17 PM
Is there a trick to replacing the old tank in the bonus chapter with the new one? I'm in the scene and I grab the new tank out of my inventory. When I drag it to the scene the gear wheels spin but nothing happens when I click to replace. Is this a glitch in my game or am I missing something?

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 16 9:13 AM
I believe it is on the pipe mid-center top of screen, changes from number 4 to an arrow.

posted in The Disappearing Runestones on Jul 20, 16 8:25 AM
As others commented...game very buggy. First bug occurred during the first play 14 game. Had one card left on screen covering a rune stone. I clicked the draw pile for a new card and game finished like I had won the game.

However, that was it for my game play....I completed the tutorial in the first match 3 battle. Clicked a couple of matches and then couldn't do anything else. The gems highlighted but wouldn't move. Only task I could accomplish was exiting the game and uninstalling. Huge shame, I love the concept and the different games.

I'm on Windows 10, Direct X 12, all updates installed.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 7:58 AM
Sounds like a tech glitch. When the green bubble ! appears over the water....you should only need to click the water and it should stop the timer and as soon as Angela is free she will walk and grab the bottle.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 21, 16 7:29 AM
You don't need to shoot every box that opens. The ones with the single circle are the cannons that are firing at you, so those are the only ones you need to make sure you hit.

Try to get all the 3 ball shots and the refresh lives bonuses. You don't need to get all the bonuses, but it helps. Avoid the "skins" as they bounce your shot back at you. I moved too fast on my first attempts before I realized that the game gives you more time than you think in order to get your shots off.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 21, 16 7:22 AM
When you are in a level, click menu (or pause I can't remember which it is) at the bottom of the new screen there is a button for the strategy guide. The guide has no chapters, so you will need to click through all the screens to get to the back where the treasure maps are located. There is also no menu for the treasure, so you will need to count screens to get to the one you need.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 21, 16 7:19 AM
I never did either, but as there is no award for collecting all the treasures and no need for the coins (you can get to 18000 without it) I gave up. At the back of the strategy guide there are maps for all the treasures, but I never looked to see about it on this level.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator