Posts created by Floraws

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 26, 12 1:27 AM
Hey, do you mind explaining that better? I tried to "repeat", to no avail. Is that a bad taste joke or what ?

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 26, 12 1:14 AM
...and I simply can't do it. I own the stagecoach and the riverboat; I own all the houses in those two routes... and I can't find a way to get into the train, cause it doesn't stop in any of the towns served by the boat and the coach. I read somewhere that I should look for a little engine on one of the houses, but none of them have any engines. Please help me find a way out of these two routes!

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 20, 12 7:11 PM
Well, after many days of playing (almost 500, gee) and learning by myself, I've reached some conclusions. First of all, you will have to buy all of the houses you can... and I mean all. Don't pay attention on your bad reputation, it wont hurt you in any way. Just stay, sleep and buy the houses. Then you can of course play, and if you lose, do not sell houses. Go to sleep and gather enought money to play. That is the first rule in this game, at least from what I have been taught by the game itself. Second: yes, you have to raise at the beginning of the game, specially if you have a face card. Most of the time the others will fold. If one of them pays, then check to preserve your money. Third: pay special attention to the player at your left; if he is alone against you and bets, raise. Ninety percent of the times he/she will fold. The river boat is a very difficult challenge; I tried to win it several times, had to sleep and gather more money... but in the end I got it.
So, Chazzer is right when he says the game is rigged. It is, but it is conceived to help you learn how to play. Yes, there are donkey players; yes, sometimes it really sucks when you lose your AA to three deuces right on the river. But in the end, if you follow these simple suggestions, you will be able to play better. That is my opinion, of course.

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 20, 12 12:45 AM
Someone please explain to me this thing about the hats. I simply do not understand it. Can I buy all of them in just one shop? And if I want to change it in each city, they do not come with the colours I bought... gee, am I lost here...

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 18, 12 4:13 AM
Sometimes I have a good amount of money and don't want to go on playing. What if I give up the tournament?

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 12, 12 1:27 AM
I have been playing within that damn boat, have won several times... and the owner of the boat never appears. Also, I am in Lubbock and want to go to the yellow cities... but how? the boat doesnt stop in any yellow city, except Lubbock itself... and there are no ways to other yellow cities. Anyone to help me?

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 4, 12 9:13 PM
When I came back to play, my character had changed to another one. Furthermore, when I tried to get out of the game, I lost all the houses I had, and a statement: "Too badk, you won 200 dollars". So, I had something like 3,300 dollars and was reduced to 1,500... I simply couldn't understand that. Did that happen to any of you?

posted in Mahjong Legacy of the Toltecs on Feb 20, 12 5:51 AM
Definitely, a real boring and dull game. I regret having bought it.

posted in Hello Venice on Feb 5, 12 6:08 AM
I know it is a question of taste, and I don't like this type of M3. I like the traditional ones, that you can drag pieces and form a chain of three. No buy to me. For those who liked it... have fun!

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Jan 18, 12 1:14 PM
I also have to complain about the colours. Gray??? Two tones of Gray? Cmon... I know it is quite Japanese, but this is not Japan... this is BF, remember? You can deal with lots of vibrant colours. I simply make mistakes, one after the other, and this is quite frustrating, cause I really don't make them... I do not distinguish those colours well. Why the heck did you decide to make crosshairs...? A real pity.
And plus... the small tiles you get when you reach higher grades: the cursor insists in going on even when you ask it to stop. And bang, there comes a mistake.
Dang it.

posted in Herofy on Jan 16, 12 9:00 PM
It is a nice idea to have a cottage... but not only to see it. The developers should create some interactivity with those things. Nice graphics though.

posted in Herofy on Jan 14, 12 11:09 PM
Simply spectacular game. Yeah, it may be somewhat easy for the experienced players... but to me it was a wonderful surprise. I love it, the graphic is nice, the story is enticing, and the untimed mode made my day. Bonuses ok, and the way you have to kill the monsters is nice. Congratulations to the developers.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Dec 10, 11 10:10 AM
Well, I must say I had no issues with this game... everything went smoothly. It is a gorgeous game, very nice to play, full of surprises. I am very happy to have bought it, and I commend hereby its awesome creators. Cheers!

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Nov 21, 11 7:51 AM
Simply a yes-buy. Beautiful, nice to play, not very difficult nor easy. Well done!

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 27, 11 4:49 PM
Hahaha, Cristina... It certainly is a mistake of the developers. City of Caesars, indeed...

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 27, 11 4:46 PM
Yeah... but you should add, untimed players, I am sorry, no bonus games for you. Not fair at all.

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 27, 11 4:45 PM
I entirely agree with you. Why this prejudice? I mean... if I like to play it untimed, and if it is offered to me, how the heck I can't go to the Chiseler's room, for instance? Very bad, Mrs Creators...

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 26, 11 1:56 AM
Oh dear, this is ridiculous indeed. In order to save and leave the game I have to do ctrl+F4. How come the developers didn't see that??? You click the red X button, the game asks the habitual "Are you sure?" When you say yes, it goes to another window... but will not close. Hey, Messieurs Les Créateurs...

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Oct 10, 11 8:04 PM
Go to "play".

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Oct 9, 11 10:09 PM
Yanno... yes, I was quite frustrated. The game kept saying the inhabitants were to come back... and they didnt. Anyhow, it is a GORGEOUS game, with wonderful sceneries, lots of options... very nice game. Highly recommended, although it is a little bit to the easy side... but worth playing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator