Posts created by BlackKnight_UK

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Nov 8, 08 1:41 PM
Thanks I'll try that!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Nov 8, 08 10:01 AM
I'm trying to install HE: Amazon on my other half's PC after uninstalling it from my PC (I've completed the game). When it gets to activation it says it can't because I've installed it too many times, or something like that.

Is there anything I can do about this? After all if I'd bought the game on CD I wouldn't be having this problem.

posted in Jigsaw World on Oct 23, 08 1:35 PM
My other half played the demo and I would buy the game but at the moment I'm waiting to see if I can load my own photos into Jigsaw World.

I think the game would have more appeal if players could use their own photos as well as the ones supplied.

Having tried the trials for Jigsaw World and Jigsaw 365 I decided to go for Jigsaw 365 - its easier to use, doesn't have that annoying "Mac-like" bar at the bottom of the screen and most of all you can load your own photos and make puzzles from them.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Oct 13, 08 3:47 AM
I gave up in the end, the solve button wasn't helping, but the link posted by gail50111 helped

I know I cheated but it was getting late and I wanted to get the puzzle done before going to bed.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Oct 12, 08 3:21 PM
It seems that no matter where I put the bars there is always one light bulb not lit. In the end I gave up and clicked "Solve" - this was no help, it just moves the bars and still leaves one light bult not lit.

Either there is a bug in the puzzle or I'm missing something obvious, which is it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator