Posts created by FRHgames

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 4, 18 7:34 PM
1) Which level number?
2) Pop up hint will appear in the most levels in case if the game feels that you've stuck.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 3, 18 8:41 PM
that's a glitch. just replay level

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 3, 18 10:46 AM
Sorry, I didn't understand the problem

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 3, 18 2:13 AM
https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 1, 18 10:15 PM
I afraid that you need to resolve it with BFG techsupport. Our game itself don't need any internet connection.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 1, 18 8:34 PM
there's a torch in the right bottom corner ( not one beside the trunk, but another one )
Guide fire "along the road" of cells with no water and use inactive torches as your save points. Do that until fire reach the last inactive torch beside frozen coin in the top left corner.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 1, 18 8:28 PM
Thanks for the feedback!
We're reading forums and every next project we're taking steps to change the next game in order to prevent issues.

We'll definitely change pop up hints in our next game in order to prevent issues posted above.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 28, 18 2:10 PM
Inactive torches will vanish if you unfreeze both frozen coins.
Use a lightning to distribute fire to frozen coins.
Remove all sickle tiles first. It will hit a sickle between the fire and the inactive torch.
Then use a lightning to remove gems.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 27, 18 8:05 PM
Trunk opens and replaces a box with a tile in the top right corner. So you can make a combo of 3 mirrors and release the light.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 27, 18 8:02 PM
Adjacent lightning strike will open the trunk. Then activate RED hot stone, and the GREEN should be activated later.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 26, 18 9:34 PM
Cherise_Luv wrote:I'm also stuck on Level 104. Please guide us through this level. Keep up the great work, I'm really enjoying CH5.
OK, unlock the bottom locked coin and the top locked coin you should unlock later, after two trunks.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 26, 18 9:31 PM
agurney76 wrote:How about level 69? I cannot get to the coins on the right side.
Just fill up and remove all bottles. The rest will be done automatically.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 26, 18 9:26 PM
Just to note that devs are reading all above and in our next project we'll make some changes in our hint system.
Thanks for your feedback!

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 24, 18 10:04 PM
there's a help book in the top left corner. It is available from the game only, not from menu.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 24, 18 1:02 PM
Level 49:Collect all coins, remove all boxes on the left. Free the cannon and fire it until RedHotStone is activated. Then just let the light do its work.
Level 63:join all coin halves up, starting with the top coin.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 24, 18 8:57 AM
Use a lightning to fire the cannon, then when cannon will destroy the box, make a combo of 3 mirrors. Then use another lightning to open a trunk.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 23, 18 8:55 PM
there's only one combo available at the right side of screen: make a horizontal match of 3 gray tiles at the bottom. It will explode central bottom bomb, etc.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 22, 18 7:49 PM
For the best of my knowledge, part 4 has bugs only, not spiders.
We've found spiders as in part 1 too difficult and not relaxed at all ( and it is impossible to make them relaxed )
So yes, I like them, but they're not for all.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 22, 18 7:36 PM
Drag the key to the lock, explode the bomb and fire the cannon until it has no target.
Then clear the way for the rays of light starting with the top ray.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 22, 18 9:41 AM
Actually, I see that there are a number of people who find pop up hints too intrusive.
We will think about a solution shortly, but let me explain.

The puzzle nature of the game forces us to make some internal analysis of what player is doing. Usually you should remove obstacles one by one as a sequence.
If the game see that an obstacle wasn't removed for a too long time, it interprets is so that the player just has stuck and don't understand what to do next.

Such hints appears several time just because the player can accidentally close it.

We can't just switch them off because there are too many levels where player can stuck and just stop playing or skip this level.

So, in our next project we will definitely pay a special attention to those who prefer a slower pace, but now just let us some time to think of what we can do...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator