Posts created by MJ_Mystery

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 1:32 PM
All our swag can fit into my backpack, just put your name on the bag and make sure your stuff won't fall out. I have had a blast in this spec. thread. All of you guys have made me feel so welcome in the thread and the BFG forums in general with me being new to both the thread and forums. I hope to keep in touch with all of you and I will definitely be back for MFC 10 speculation thread in 2013. And without any further ado I present my last two countdown songs.

How many days are left? Two
We have no time to feel blue
I will not jump if a ghost says "BOO!"
I can't wait to play a MFC game that is new!
The days left until Shadow Lake is two!

Our trip is not far
In our MCF bus and not a car
I have my crowbar
Fun will be on par
Our trip to Shadow Lake is not far

Here is the last song in our countdown
We will soon be in Shadow Lake town
In our bus there is not a frown
As we travel over a road covered in leaves dry and brown
This is the last song in the countdown!

How many days are left? One!
Our wait for Shadow Lake is almost done!
The spec. thread has been so much fun!
It's nice to be able to get the game before the turkey and buns
The days left until Shadow Lake are ONE!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 12:49 PM
Thanks to all you sent me the MCF store site. Can't wait to check it out!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 12:39 PM
How do you find or get this Game Splash e-mail? Or can someone PM the link where all this stuff can be found?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 11:43 AM
O.K. I've got my trial month for the club started...although I will probably cancel it almost as soon as I get Shadow Lake. I can't afford the $ 6.99 a month at this present time to keep it up...but that's not to say I won't be signing up again at a future date . I'm currently thinking about the TWO countdown songs for the day.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 11:26 AM
Does anyone know how much Shadow Lake is going to be?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 11:18 AM
Aw. I'm not part of the club...I guess I'll have to wait until the 21st if that's right

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 10:26 AM
atsfgal wrote:
MJ_Mystery wrote:I got my direct twitter message confirming that I got the Shadow Lake poster and they asked for my address!! Yahoo! Nothing about anything else though. There are a few that BF is asking for them to follow them on Twitter to send them direct messages. I have compiled a list that follows for those that BF is trying to get a hold of.

They are...

@moostachio
@kristensch_xoxo
@eliskor
@atsfgal
@onikafei

I hope this helps.

Hmm. I thought I was following them? Thanks for the heads up MJ!
Another fishy doing the happy dance!!

You're welcome.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 10:13 AM
I got my direct twitter message confirming that I got the Shadow Lake poster and they asked for my address!! Yahoo! Nothing about anything else though. There are a few that BF is asking for them to follow them on Twitter to send them direct messages. I have compiled a list that follows for those that BF is trying to get a hold of.

They are...

@moostachio
@kristensch_xoxo
@eliskor
@atsfgal
@onikafei

I hope this helps.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 9:53 AM
Whoa! It is out tomorrow?! That mean's two countdown songs today I guess. As you can tell I am awake and ready to take the wheel. Answer for all of those who are asking if we are there yet, not yet but very soon. As for the bug problem, look in my bottomless backpack weapon, there's bug spray in there that will handle all the bugs including spiders. Now all we need is Hondo telling us about how we get our posters from Friday and who might have gotten free games.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 8:37 PM
sisgabe wrote:Congratulations, playzmuzic!!! You are really in top form tonight. Your bonus prize is a (slightly used) Madame Fate bobblehead. We hope you enjoy your prize.

Consolation prizes for our other contestants (please, just pick one and let the others have some) are rusty knives, bent nails, and padlocks without keys.

Tomorrow we will be having door prizes for our studio audience, so be sure to come back!!!

No, Charles has not been sighted (whew). If anyone catches a glimpse, please contact Homeland Security and the Shadow Lake PTA for further instructions.

Or let me know and I'll chase him away using the bus next time I'm driving the bus. Remember there are all sorts of gadgets that this bus has. Right now I need to know if anyone wants to take over driving. I'm heading to bed. I'll take the wheel back in the morning. Good nigh all.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 8:05 PM
My I have an "L" please.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 7:37 PM
I take a "T"

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 7:06 PM
I'm currently still driving the bus but I would like to ask everyone not only to pick up their trash but also to not trip fellow passengers. If I have to dodge or chase down Charles and Victor I would really appreciate not accidentally hurting any of my fellow MD fishes in the process. Thank you...and keep your eyes peeled for puzzles, bad guys, Hondo and Picman.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 8:58 AM
O.K. I have a couple of questions to ask that are a little off topic. Yesterday I was asked if I could do one of my songs to the tune of the "Power of Love" (sorry I don't remember who asked...sorry ). Now the only song by that name I know is associated with the English dubbed version of the Sailor Moon anime (one of my favorite animes and anime songs). I'm wondering if that is the song that was requested that I used the tune from? And how many fishes know of and like Sailor Moon? Just thought I asked while we wait for a new clue or information from Hondo and Picman.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 8:41 AM
Vultaz: Great Song...much better than the Sponge Bob song in my opinion

Eoarod: I have mine and I'm wearing it as I drive the bus. (I'm still making sure we do NOT pick up Charles and Victor...we DO NOT need them on the bus! I'm ready for drastic maneuvers at a moment's notice...especially since I found out all the things our bus has such as 4 wheel drive and the ability to change into a hover boat among other things. Look out bad guys.)

Rainbow: Sorry you are having a tough time at the moment. I hope we can cheer you up a bit. By the way your song/poem yesterday was great!

Now for all of those who have been waiting for it. Today's countdown song (sorry I had a problem posting )

Mystery Case Files
With puzzles and mysteries by the pile!
With three days to go we are counting down every mile
What new evil will we rile?
Shadow Lake is the newest Mystery Case Files

How many days are left? Three!
As we drive down the road through a forest of trees
With fall leaves falling and no sound of bees
To keep us warm on the bus I brought plenty of coffee and tea
The days until Shadow Lake are three!

Note: I'm trying out the text color for the first time in this post...glad it works!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 7:56 AM
Good morning all! If anyone is tired driving I'm ready to take the wheel of the bus again. We'll be stopping for all the fishes that want to get on board. As for the one who asked "Are we there yet?" the answer is no we are not...we have three days left to go. The only ones we will not be picking up are Victor and Charles Dailmar, we do not need psychopathic enemies on the bus that will ruin our fun. As a matter of fact if we do run into them permission to chase them down the road with the bus until they fall into a river or something (of course our bus will be going across the river on a bridge or even converting to a hovercraft until we are across the river ). I hope chasing evil beings down doesn't count as reckless driving.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 8:35 PM
Time for me to turn the wheel of the bus over to someone else while I get some sleep. I'll see you guys in the morning.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 4:55 PM
Ismene wrote:
Plotbunny wrote:
MJ_Mystery wrote:I'm the designated driver then, I don't drink because I don't like to. But I have plenty of to keep me going if no one else is a designated driver.

I'll be the alternate designated driver, I never drink and that way we can all be rested and alert for Shadow Lake.

Want another driver in the rotation? I don't drink, and I've got a wide assortment of tea bags for the Driver's Caffeine Stash.

Welcome to the rotation!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 2:51 PM
I'm the designated driver then, I don't drink because I don't like to. But I have plenty of to keep me going if no one else is a designated driver.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 1:08 PM
sisgabe wrote:I just checked, and some of the prizes for the Runic Fishwheel of Fortune game are geiger counters, Gaussmasters, EMF detectors, and the ever popular consolation prizes of crowbars, matches, shovels, and snowshoes! Come try your luck and add to your inventory!!

Just as long as we don't have any evil bone runes, I'm ready for this game...there's always room in my backpack weapon for more stuff.

I'm wondering when Hondo is going to pop up with the next clue (if we get one) or information on how we get our posters from the Twitter feed. Personally I would also like to know if some of us also get free games. I've been waiting all day for both the clue and information.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator