Posts created by Matahari24

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 14 11:08 AM
I read the link you sent me. Apparently my post fits better there, but frankly, this forum has become too huge for me and I do not have the time to search further back (sometimes the adequate thread may be only on the 3rd page but if I have already decided not to search....)

Also, this was my FIRST comment/post on this situation. I want to be able to express my opinion about a subject. I do not repeat myself, I do not overuse the forum and I am sorry if it felt like adding in a witch-hunt situation.

That being said, just by posting that this is unacceptable and "report whoever bullies you" does not make us vigilantes. But believe me, if I had facts I would proceed. Sometimes the "victim" feels so overwhelmed that does not want to take action.
I want to continue feel relaxed in my neighborhood and to protect myself from situations like these.

Personally I will continue playing calmly my little game here on the slow pace I am doing for a year now, carefree , not being suspicious of anybody a priori, but I will not hesitate to report anybody that bullies me, offends me or is rude to me - as I have already done when I was playing "Found" when a player insulted me both in public and in PMs.

Let's enjoy playing.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 14 9:30 AM
Bullying in a game (especially one such as RoM) is completely ridiculous and unacceptable.

Since this is the second incident (2 high level players leaving for the same reasons) in 10 days, these people are around NOW. Maybe people that we have in our neighborhoods. Whoever has a hint about their identity can delete them and report them to BF or block them. If I had followed these two cases closely and had a clear idea about who these people are I would have done it in a blink of an eye.

I would suggest -very seriously- to them (or whoever has a lust for dominance and aggression) joining a different game . There are games that demand a highly competitive spirit and an antagonistic, aggressive energy.
Personally, I have too much of that in my RL so I cannot pursue the same in a game. I want a more laid back game.

My 2 cents.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 14 9:15 AM
Thank you all!

Yes, marj, I remember reading that thread a few weeks ago (or more?)

It will take me a lot of time before going after it because I usually do not have more than a hour a day to play- so my progress at gathering items is slow.

But when I am ready to go I will contact the ones that are going after it at that time and I will post in the forum as well.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 14 9:01 AM
ditto

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 7, 14 4:38 AM
I need some advice.

For some time now I do not assemble artifacts although I have all items and chargers keeping in mind to try to win the Collector chest in the Legends.

I am aware that each week may be different but is there a suggested number of times assembling artifacts so you can obtain first place?

And MOST important: how can I avoid misunderstandings and "war" situations if 2 or 3 players have the same intention at the same time?
I understand that there are players that have a goal to achieve 1st place in ALL categories and I don't want to stand in their way.
Could it be useful to announce beforehand or when the week starts that I intend to do this so we can solve possible conflicts and maybe postpone my effort for another time?

Also: I had read here that in the beginning of the week we get double points for each time we do something. is this the same for the Collectors case?

Any other tips or things I should know?

Thank you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 6, 14 3:59 PM
BRAVO to both of you!!!
It takes patience and a lot of work to achieve that!

Proud to be in your neighborhood, bluekiwis!
Would like to be in yours, johnpam! lol

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 6, 14 5:38 AM
Hello fishies!

Does anybody have info about sleepers:

-radslimdragon
-lopeth
-imsheree
-mradosavljevic
-macalooney
-Preston_Sturges
-pelestears
-jcsweetpea
-blayzen
-sircafanus
-deslynedw

Thank you!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 5, 14 5:45 AM
Items drop very easily (at least using a talisman that increases the chances)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 5, 14 2:56 AM
I am at zero food at the time.
I have spent the last few days around 50 crystals to buy food to give to neighbors that have helped me a lot. But, unfortunately, I cannot continue doing this...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 4, 14 5:23 AM
Jarrow wrote:I do believe that you must search, just like the other ghosty requirements. I can tell you that it is not restricted to Paris though. I did a MQ search in the limo and was provided the MQ thingy towards my requirement.

thanks for answering.
Yes, I confirm, we have to search. Using the traps does not count.

I knew it was a kind of a newb question but I had skipped in the recent past a few quests with this requirement (due to a very busy RL at those times), this is why I was not sure.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 4, 14 5:19 AM
I had the same problem.
I contacted customer service and they responded with an automatic/generic email that did not provide any help.
They said that if this (generic) email does not help that I should re-contact them to have an answer by an employee of them, but at the time I was so busy with RL that I couldn't spend even 5 mins composing a new email.

My solution to all these bugs and problems is that I never bought any crystals with real money again- not even when the triple offer is around.
Not a penny from me!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 3, 14 6:58 AM
the 10 Marine Queens- do we actually HAVE to search the rooms for them to count or can we use the traps we have?

Thanks

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 3, 14 6:35 AM
I just re-logged in and yes, free spins, feed dragons and double gifts for our neighbors today!
I remember that it has happened once before, a few months ago.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 3, 14 6:27 AM
zitronenfalter12 wrote:No lid on the pot, huh?

ha! no lid, indee d!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 3, 14 3:31 AM
ha, that happened to me too, with the difference that one of the 2 eggs...literally EXPLODED!
I was gathering little pieces of egg all over the kitchen...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 3, 14 3:28 AM
Ha! Interesting! Thank you for doing this tinebrella!

1. When I was a newbie I did not know that we gathered kits/sets of runes by searching which were stocked in our backpack, so I never went there to open them. As a result I was never able to play the Runes or the Mystery of Dragons mazes because of lack of runes (as I thought) and I did not have enough gold coins to buy them. Until some good fishy in this forum told me that we have them in our backpacks... D-oh!

2. I was spending the few crystals I had helping the creatures on my map- what a waste of crystals!

3. I was shy to invite neighbors I did not know from the forum! lol

4. I was afraid to play duels!

5. I did not know (until level 70 ) that we had Creature Summoning Scrolls in our backpack! I thought it was an option provided only during quests... So when I asked again in this forum ("is there a way to change the creatures on my map without helping them and spending so many resources") I was informed about the stock of summoning scrolls in our backpack. To this day- because I had never used them before level 70- I have 2 thousands of them...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 2, 14 5:43 AM
Yes, I confirm it as well- she left the game.

I sent her an in game message congratulating her and thanking her for all those gifts she was sending, asking her why she is giving them away (hoping that she is not leaving...) but she never got back to me.
She was sending (A LOT OF gifts) the last three days and the last "dosage" of them was indeed sent by Elvira.

I wonder what happened. I hope she is well.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 1, 14 5:05 AM
I just got one , as well!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 30, 14 8:09 AM
My dearest neighbors,

I will be off for a couple of days.
I am flying back home which will take me a lot of hours (with the stop).

Also, for the whole month of August, instead of playing on -5 GMT (or EST[actually now that is summer: EDT] for the USA) I am going to be at +3 GMT (or now summer: EEST)

That will affect which neighbors I will be able to help for expeditions in real time. Although I never sleep early so I may be able to help my US neighbors as well!

I will use some days of August for vacation time (during which time I will have no internet access) but I will let you know when the time comes.

Cheers to all!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 30, 14 7:52 AM
I had a few days ago the "Twice as much".
It has been a long time since I 've seen the "three times as much money".
Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator