Posts created by BFGMCFFAN

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on May 22, 13 9:18 PM
I thought about this too. It would be very strange but unexpected.

Ohhh we have only passed the half wait. There are 6 months left until MCF 10. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope that they'll reveal only the title a bit earlier this year, so we can concentrate our guessings on something!

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 21, 13 9:55 PM
Congratualitions Ers!
You guys are great! Keep up good games coming.

50 Games

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on May 21, 13 7:09 AM
I looked up some things about the tribal mask from Shadow Lake.

These masks are often given from a father to his son. I think this is the clue behind the mask.

The Location will be in europe I think, because Fates Carnival is in europe. I think in France, because MADAME Fate and on the poster of the Freak Boy Charles the entry price is 5 €. And the rench man on the Pictures at the end. So it's definetly not in great britain.

But the price is nonsense too. In the time as Charles worked on Fates Carnival as Freak Boy there was no euro in europe. So I think, that it must be the clue for the location.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on May 19, 13 1:32 AM
That would be great.

I just played Shadow Lake the 15th time and looked closer into the case report.
(to the devs: Please bring back the old ones like in MCF 5, 6, 7 and 8. The one in Shadow Lake is bad.)

On one of the Picture is Jamie Monihan and another person. Under the picture is written: "Who's the prisoner with the glasses?"

Did we find it out in Shadow Lake? I think we didn't.
So maybe this Person has a connection to Madame Fate or Charles???

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on May 18, 13 12:28 AM
The posted something with a circus some weeks ago and Madame Fate Concepts too.

So, I'm sure that the storys of Ravenhearst and Madame Fate are in MCF 10 together.

Did you ever notice that the man on the bonus pictures in EFR looks similar to a magician. There was one on Madame Fates carnival. Maybe he has something to do with all.

meganrenee85 wrote:There is a new picture on FB of the shovel on the cliff from EFR that says "Do you recognize this shovel? We have a feeling it's going to come in handy again pretty soon."
My highest hopes: a NEW MCF release sooner than expected!!
My lowest hopes: a sale on EFR...

Here's to hoping high!!

It was only a hint for the release of Mystery Case Files: Escape from Ravenhearst CE on I-Pad.

I hope that we'll see more for the new game soon.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Apr 3, 13 1:01 AM
I'm from Germany. Is it possible to get the MCF gear in Germany too?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 13 12:32 AM
I think his fathers name is Nathiniel.

In Escape from Ravenhearst Dr. Robert Lansviller mentioned it. "Patient Nr. 7149 Charles Nathiniel Dalimar"

But maybe it's not his name and father and son have the same name.

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 13 1:20 AM
I loved the Puppet Show game. Ers listened to their fans on facebook.

- There was a map in the game.
- There was a Puppet Collection and the hat's for our puppet helper.
- There were many Extras.
- The game is as great as the other four in the series. I loved the ending. And I'm dying to know what the new story will be.

And I played the BETA of Reveries: Sisterly Love recently and there are Achievements in the game. And there are new types of HOS in the game.

A while in 2012 I thought Ers is stopping do make new things into their games. Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Cursed Wedding CE was a very bad game. But now I think, that they are back! Better than ever before.

Keep up the good work and collect ideas for more things into your games. Don't stop it. In Dark Tales 5 BETA for example I loved the balance of justice. And there were Trophys in the game. A great idea for a great game. I also played Redemption Cemetery 4: BETA I liked this game too. The Raven has a few elements for doing something and the locations are different to the other games in the series again.

I have all your games in CE version and I'll not stop buying them if you continue what I said before.

PS: And don't stop to show new artwork on facebook. And thank you for the new Dark Alleys 2 Concept Art for me!

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 10:46 AM
Ers Game Studios! I'm so happy that you are here. I follow all updates on your facebook page and often wanted to contact you, but I don't want to register me in facebook! So it's great that you are here! Your games are very great.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 13 12:45 AM
I think, that the next game has something to do with Charles. In December or January was a music video posted. MCF wrote: "This was sent to us by a Mr. C Dalimar." or something like that.

It has been discussed here in the forums too: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/231356.page

I can't hardly wait for the next game.

So he is alive, or his ghost. So he'll return. I think the MCF this year should be very special. MCF has it's 10th birtday. I hope that they sent presents to the first buyers, again, like the MCF badge 2011.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 13 12:47 AM
I hope that Charles and Madame Fate are in MCF 10.
Maybe Charles finds a way to the grounds of Fates Carnival and builds a show there that the detective never has seen before.
Then he kidnappes his family again. Madame Fate's ghost is there to help the detective with views into the future, or with ghostly assistance (MO's).

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 13 12:41 AM
I just read that Dennis Kleinsmith (Charles Dalimar in Escape from Ravenhearst) will be in Seattle in summer 2013. Maybe he's working together with BFG Studios for the next MCF?

That would be great!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 13 12:43 AM
It's strange again. Maybe these words describe a "new" character. May Madame Fate?

I think she's the only one that could be "velvety".

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 13 12:16 PM
But the story would be really different from the original. I have no idea how to continue the story logically. Maybe the banshee has found another way to return, but I think that doesn't make sense.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 13 11:11 AM
Thats really strange.

But all these questions make me sure, that there must be a final Ravenhearst game. The must, must, must be one.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 13 11:23 AM
So you know what I meant!

EDIT: Yeah, I'm a starfish now!

ccalvert2007 wrote:
BFGMCFFAN wrote:On MCF Facabook page they asked again: "If you had to choose between another Ravenhearst, another Dire Grove, or another Madame Fate, which story would you like to continue?"

I think that Dire Grove is a dead end.

But Madame Fate and Ravenhearst can combined. The detective has to travel to Fates Carnival, because the Ravenhearst grounds are destroied. Charles has found a way to built something in the old Carnival grounds. So, they can easy combine the two games.

In the game we learn more about Madame Fate.

We must learn more about Charles father. They can't leave his story not like it is know.

Then we need to know how Emma, Rose and the twins can survive in the 21th century. Maybe Charles kidnapped them again.

SPOILER (Highlight)

I'm sure that the two storys will be continued, because we found the drawings of Charles father in EFR and now we got the Fate's Carnival ticket in Shadow Lake.

So please MCF devs. Your games are all great, but it is your 10th game and it should be the greatest one the world has ever seen! I really hope that Ravenhearst and Madame Fate will be in the game.

So I hope for: Mystery Case Files 10: Revenge from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition

I love Dire Grove, but as it had a definite ending, how could we, as Master Detectives be lured back there?

Ravenhearst i feel has been done to death. But a prequel about Charles Father may be a good story. Although a definite answer as to who Victors mother (i dont believe that its Rose as i've always thought Victor was older than the Twins) is & what her story is could be another good angle.

Madam Fate, oh how i miss you. So many untold stories, so many angles to discover. I hope they make another!

I think they will. Did you get the reward for the morphing objects in Shadow Lake?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 13 12:30 AM
On MCF Facabook page they asked again: "If you had to choose between another Ravenhearst, another Dire Grove, or another Madame Fate, which story would you like to continue?"

I think that Dire Grove is a dead end.

But Madame Fate and Ravenhearst can combined. The detective has to travel to Fates Carnival, because the Ravenhearst grounds are destroied. Charles has found a way to built something in the old Carnival grounds. So, they can easy combine the two games.

In the game we learn more about Madame Fate.

We must learn more about Charles father. They can't leave his story not like it is know.

Then we need to know how Emma, Rose and the twins can survive in the 21th century. Maybe Charles kidnapped them again.

SPOILER (Highlight)

I'm sure that the two storys will be continued, because we found the drawings of Charles father in EFR and now we got the Fate's Carnival ticket in Shadow Lake.

So please MCF devs. Your games are all great, but it is your 10th game and it should be the greatest one the world has ever seen! I really hope that Ravenhearst and Madame Fate will be in the game.

So I hope for: Mystery Case Files 10: Revenge from Ravenhearst Collector's Edition

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 13 12:18 PM
The Drawn series is finished. There is never a Drawn 4.

But the Drawn Team is working on a game for mobile devices. The game is called Fetch and is about the friendship between people and dogs.

It's an Adventure/Arcade game.

The release should be in March 2013.

But the devs said, that the game will be avaible for most all platforms, not only for I-Pad and Phone. But it needs some time. So PC and Mac users may get it in late 2013.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator