Posts created by fatandfrumpy

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Oct 24, 17 6:46 AM
Oh, you're gonna love this one. By the time you can clear to the sawmill, there is ZERO wood left to build it. If anyone can help with this I'd be SO grateful!

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Oct 23, 17 9:14 AM
I'm up to eight tries, everything from skipping the fireman's house to not upgrading the sawmills and keep missing by seconds cuz I can't get the mine quick enough. Any help? Thank you.

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Oct 23, 17 7:36 AM
Well, you do have ghosts!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 17 9:44 AM
Thank you all! I played this nine times looking for that thar rune. Going back for tenth!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 17 9:21 AM
I seem to be missing one..............second row, second rune?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 17 8:56 AM
Thanks for the help

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 17 4:32 AM
Got it.................so dumb!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 17 7:45 PM
I feel like a complete idiot..............followed guide, can't figure where to get food for bakery! I need saw for wood but leaves no food. What am I missing? Thanks for any help!

Is this update going to include the ten CE levels several fish have said they cannot access. At least I'm not the only one!

The guide lists ten CE levels and have tried to access them ten times. Anyone able to help? Why pay for a CE if all you get is SE?

I waited til half way through, demolished the gold mine and replaced with a second canteen at max. Made it with maybe a minute to spare...........also left the kennels for last. Hope this helps, took me four tries.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 17 4:56 AM
I am going to go back and try each of these strategies again and again. I'm up to sixty tries, not even close! Only one I'm missing gold. Sob.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 17 11:42 AM
Thank you ever so much. I always appreciate the help.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 17 10:12 AM
I read there are two pieces of statue but can only find one?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 17 6:19 AM
I got the rune of inspiration but don't think that's what I need? I am missing one of the beads for the spells and haven't located it. Any advise?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 17 9:33 AM
To ALL who help when we get stuck, a heartfelt thank you..............what little hair I have left I'd like to keep! So grateful to you all.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 6:05 PM
Thank you so much. I'll get after it. Great that you take the time to help and it is appreciated.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 1:17 PM
Hika-Ri

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 1:14 PM
It looks like you have to pay--------two signs when I hover the mouse at the door. I can't make it even without the doors though!

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 11:49 AM
I have no idea what is needed to clear the last lot. I tried gold at the temple times three,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nope. Any suggestions? A lot of these levels have an envelope over his head but don't explain what you need. Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator