Posts created by FudgeChi

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 1:55 PM
Yes, it's just that portion that many of us want fixing and that's what the petition was about The rest of the update is great!

unmuckingfollable!! <- Love that word!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 1:12 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 12:54 PM
I'll now vote here then.

Petition: Return HOS item drop...I vote YEA!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 12:37 PM
The petition is locked???? Words fail me....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 11:17 AM
OH! Happy birthday General!!! and plenty of

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 10:31 AM
I've posted a link for it as someone was asking

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 3:29 AM
Snoozle Level 69

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 16 3:05 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:As the plot thickens.....and the Castle sits.....many folks are full of miffs....as to where and what and how that may......even start to play each day......with dwindled hopes set afire and dashed......blown in the wind try to replenish their stash......and dark and dire their castle became........all were amiss amidst the flames.......till a flicker and flutter danced across the screen.....blanco a fluttero twas the dream.....shed the wings of apollos plight and took and shook the devs into a change for right........to give back those % in HOS drop......and return the freedom to play or not.....and restore all hope with an all for one shout.....and return our Castle and make us proud....lol just a diddy of muse for the smiles to be restored amungst the brethren....dissension is so tiring.......**D@NgeR** out

Love it!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 16 2:38 PM
We are not game friends but good luck to you too

Pleased you went out with a blast on the wheel Like your style.

I will be following you tomorrow but maybe with less style!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 16 1:15 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I know the consortium would suffer, and that's really bad, but wouldn't it suffer anyway if so many players quit. There are such hard feelings about the update, I just thought gifting less would give players an option when not getting as much inventory.

My main joy from this game for quite a long time has been the gifting. I don't advocate reducing gifting lightly, but better something than nothing.

Except that Trina asks for 20 Postcards almost on each quest for her on my game
Not that I've looked since the update at her but I except she'll keep asking for them!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 4:08 PM
frequentfrog wrote:
Oh, darn, I hadn't thought about that. And since Trina is currently demanding 14 cards from me, yeah, that's another achievement forever out of my reach. Darn.

She asks for 20 cards from me and has been doing for some time and I can only manage to gift 10 a day while keeping sane!

I've been in the sauce too, Rahia

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 3:40 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:But we have 5 more days to see if there is a change or a move to one.......HANG IN THERE>>>>>>>>>>we all need to just HOLD FAST>>>>>>>STAY THE COURSE>>>>>>>then press eject in 5......... **D@NgeR**.....out

5 more days and counting the hours

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 3:35 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Katie...........I have played the Game Table 15 times.........I need those blue things out of that HOS...........13 times I got 15 coins and 2 times I got the bloody gauntlets........I AM NOT GETTING THE INVENTORY I WAS AND NOT GETTING THE VARIETY I WAS............and yes, I am whining.......

I am leveled up and HAVE NO CHARACTER QUESTS!!! I would LOVE to still do the DQ's..........but the devs have now made that next to impossible!

Yep, we can whine if we want to or in my case wine

With no main character quests left to do and no reason to carry on with the blue ones, then all I'm getting is 15 more coins I don't need to add to my almost 10 mill.

And to quote a famous show here: "for that reason I am out"!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 3:33 PM
EllieBee6411 wrote:I thought it was just ME! I am so glad I came here and read this thread.

I only now just leveled up to 19 abd was so excited for some new content, then, like a dum dum, I updated and now I get a crummy 15 gold or a shard for a HOS? Gah!

I was reslly into this game, too, and now I may just quit. Part of the thrill was doing all the scenes to build inventory while you wait for quest scenes to recharge....

Now that thrill is gone!

Hi Ellie

Just shows that this update is affecting ALL levels The thrill is indeed gone

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 9:01 AM
Going to copy and post my feelings as told in a PM last night:

I finished the content and got all the new pets from the blue key characters and did have fun doing that. It took a LOT of inventory though, I didn't mind that at all, it’s what it’s for, BUT there's no way to gain it back. My drop rate for an item from a HOS is 0.16% For shards 0.2% and the rest is 15 coins I certainly don't need!

So:

1) No reason to play the blue character quests any more.

2) DQ's will be impossible as we can't get inventory UNLESS the Find path now works on those. The rewards are only 10 diamonds and the other 2 are just more ugly avatars for finishing anyway.

3) No reason to do Trina, will never reach 3,000 of her quests and do we need 3,000 keys anyway?!!! And all for a few diamonds!

4) Certainly no reason to play the rounds and only get 10-11 items per full round.

5) Can't gift items, low on everything including Christmas stuff.

So:

Wishlist down, break after my name. I might go in to collect the Daily Bonus if I can force myself but really have no need of yet another pet so it doesn't matter. I'll try and gift when I can if I can face opening the game but might not be every day.

Not deleting yet, I'll wait for someone to tell me if things change.

Logging off with a heavy heart in one way and a weight lifted in another!

Well, both Fudge and Snoozle are VERY happy. Lots of walks for them now Also cleaned the house and played another game!

I can't see myself returning to MC but doing nothing drastic yet. Maybe I'll just do the updates when they come along, certainly no incentive to play inbetween.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 10:23 AM
I played all day to get the 4 new pets. That entailed a lot of HOS and I wrote down what I got each time. My ration for an actual item was 0.16% Nowhere near a 1/3!!!

Thankfully I have finished and I'm on a break. I can't find the incentive to go round and round when I already have millions of coins. I like deciding what I'd shard/sell/use or gift.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 7:12 PM
I've already been on that booze to try and wash away my tears!
A week is a good plan..I was giving it a month but that's too liberal..a week is enough or I will be a raging lunatic!

General, people say that rainbow dragon comes from that new chest that you need to craft the thing for which needs 50 blue keys. Going to do that tomorrow come what may so that I can be on a break for a week ONLY!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 6:51 PM
Most Devs, and I speak from past experience of MANY FTP games, think that new players are the ones that spend the money. I personally don't feel this is the case. I only spend if I'm going to stick at a game. In their eyes though, the quicker the turnaround of players means more money for them.

Like Gail says, for me too, it's Trina (poor soul wouldn't have wanted us to hate her) the ridiculous achievements that will take 5 to 10 years, the DQ's and on it goes. And still with no real content and story.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 6:05 PM
SLEEP WELL MY FRIEND ALAS IT IS NOT YOUR MEDS TALKING WHATEVER HAPPENS THOUGH, YOU ARE THE OTHER FRIENDS WE HAVE ALL MADE HERE WILL STILL BE IN TOUCH

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 16 5:45 PM
Sleep on it too, General But then I fear many will follow your white flag, myself included We surrender, we can't take any more

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator