Posts created by Marcie28018

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 10, 14 5:34 PM
How do I get past this level to continue on?
Got it..
Thanks

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 19, 14 10:00 AM
Get the coal and pay the Indian before you build the gold mines and it marks it off and you can still finish the level with 3 stars. It worked for me and it took several tries before I figured it out.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 19, 14 9:41 AM
I have restarted the game 3 times and level 7 has a glitch also. It will add get 50 coal and there is only 20 left over in the game after you pay the Indian. I did it once on one of my other re starts and it worked now I can't seem to get past it.
Thanks

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 19, 14 7:12 AM
My game did that also if you notice the task it will change if you build the 2nd mine before you have enough gold. I got my gold first and built the mine and it didnt change.
Hope this helps

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 18, 14 9:29 PM
_Andreww_ wrote:
Marcie28018 wrote:I have the same problem on level 10 no task ... restart tells to explore all areas, that done the game continues on and on with no task will try with new profile.
Thanks

You may be confusing something? Level 11 works ok. It seems that you confuse 10 and 11 levels.

I have started the game over this time on level 7 where you earn 80 gold when I get so far and have 50 gold it changes and tells me I need 50 coal and there is only 15 left from digging. I finally got it to work by getting the gold before I finished the second mind.
THIS GAME HAS MANY GLITCHES and they change.

Andrew you are correct put it down to old age.... lol I am sorry.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 18, 14 8:17 PM
I have the same problem on level 10 no task ... restart tells to explore all areas, that done the game continues on and on with no task will try with new profile. I have also found that playing and earning 2 stars you get nothing, replaying the levels gives you no stars either. I have only gotten 3 stars for the town by finishing the level with 3 stars.
Thanks

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 27, 14 6:24 PM
I was building the huts not cottages .... my bad.... got it now..
Thanks.....

Would delete but dont know how to remove my being dumb.... lol

posted in Fantastic Farm on Jan 30, 14 6:46 PM
I just started this game can anyone tell me how to get rid of rats there eating me out of house and home..... lol I dont know how to kill them or vanish them? Am I missing something?
Thanks

posted in Fantastic Farm on Jan 30, 14 6:45 PM
Buy a bag of magic in the store.

posted in Ghost Whisperer™ on Nov 23, 12 8:14 PM
I FOUND THE WALK THROUGH FOR THIS GAME#

[Removed by Moderator]

Scroll toward the bottom of the page and you can find part one and two.
ONLY USE IF YOU DON'T MIND IT BEING SPOILED
Hope this helps and is ok to post it.
Marcie

posted in Farmington Tales on Oct 14, 12 11:38 PM
Thank you for your response.. I know for sure my virus protection was not running at the time of trying to download as well as other programs. I just started download and waited....after hours I gave up and tried again the next day.. I think I will pass on this game tho.... It was fun what I got to play, the hour was up in no time so I didnt get to play much due to it not loading.
Thanks again.
Have a great day

posted in Farmington Tales on Oct 14, 12 1:38 PM
Great game graphic's but took 2 days to get it on my computer (windows xp) had to re load computer twice to get the game to come up... Trying to play the game the hos scenes took forever to load... just stalling and stalling.... I would have loved to have the game it looked as tho it would have been a good one.
It also messed up my computer until I removed it.... I hope you can fix all the issues with the game.

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 24, 12 9:00 PM
I did the same only didnt buy storage just upgraded x 4.
10:28

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 21, 12 10:44 PM
Been trying for 3 days now and still have not got it. I get to needing 2 to finish and never make it to the end. My strategy has been the same for few changes in planting grass this is unreal. Grrrrr OH well off to try again if anyone has a different way please post.

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 19, 12 12:25 AM
I FINALLY GOT IT AFTER 3 DAYS OF GOING BACK AND DOING IT OVER AND OVER I GOT IT. LOL
TOOK 9:03 FOR THE GOLD BUT I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT
MARCIE

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 17, 12 8:25 PM
[b]HELP I can't get anywhere close to gold I just crawled out of the gully had to crawl in to get the computer after I ditched it. LOL Oh my goodness this is the worst level so far I have tried every way and no where near finishing 1/2 by the time limit... gawd yall are good hahahaha I suck.....
Any help appreciated or just pass this one with maybe a 20 min time limit this old woman can get this one. OFF to try again....DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Marcie

I FINALLY GOT IT TOOK ALL DAY AND IN THE NEXT AM 1:04 EXACT I GOT IT THANKS TO TELLING ME TO USE TWO KITE MACHINES. YOUR THE BEST

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 14, 12 2:30 PM
[b]LOL I am still trying but not much hair left Dont give up I am still trying to get gold on level 40 gawd what a game hahahaha I love it

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 14, 12 11:50 AM
[b]Who really cares it is just a game and we all know what he is talking about. I am thankful he takes the time to give the help to us. I dont care if he calls it gasoline. hashahahaha

posted in Farm Fables on Aug 14, 12 1:29 AM
[b] THANK YOU is not enough I can get most but as the games progress I play the levels over and over and my only solution is to come find what you have posted. I am up to level 42 and so far have gold on all but 40 and I am gona try it again, lol.... that level makes me pull my hair out. HAHAHAH
HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANK YOU BUNCHES AND BUNCHES

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 21, 12 12:35 PM
Marcie28018 wrote: Hi, waving... I get part of what your saying but still need help. [b]I have just started the game. I did the level with the 3 wagons not sure which I am on now (not expecting to ask in forum) I get this message have repaired one house built the saw mill and am supposed to have 3 houses and this is the message I get. I have no option to select anything to build but the saw mill. The water tower is there already.
Heck what do you do to get the game to let you build a house.
The is the worst TM game I ever tried to play. I love TM and this one is a bit disappointing for me as I never have had trouble with games.
Thanks for any help.....
Marcie

[b] I figured it out opening the tabs to view the other items you can buy is key in this game. The water tower placement is how to stop getting the message. I have gold on all levels and love the game now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator