Posts created by klfrr

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 21, 15 10:36 AM
Ooh, that sounds ominous. After you give the Table of Promethius (from the 1st statue of Mansion Courtyard) to the Keeper, he was supposed to give you a Sword of Prometheus Drawing. Once you give that Drawing to the Scientist, he would give you a Mountain Secret Map. Using this map on the mountain cabin, is supposed to open the porch area.

If the porch is not open you cannot proceed. I remember someone else having a glitch here and ended up starting the game over.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 20, 15 11:32 PM
syjam, were you able to get the Grindstone from the porch at the View of the Mountain in the Alps? That is the first of the 3 objects need for the sword. To get it, you had to put Drumstick on the the Drum.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 20, 15 8:07 AM
You might want to try restoring a previous version. Go to that file and right click on it. In the window that appears, select "restore previous version." No guarantees, but it's worth a try. Good luck.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 17, 15 5:01 PM
And if you didn't already know, you can open your backpack directly by clicking on the red "+" sign on the top left, next to your name.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 15, 15 2:33 PM
Silver Hawk gives good advice. Specifically, for your problem, you need to keep playing the Asian Market HOS to get the Imperial Gong. You might need to play until you are at level 4 or 5 in that scene. Good luck.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 10, 15 9:27 PM
I guess no one has written on this thread since 2014, so I'll give it a go. First, thank you devs for fulfilling my last wish of increasing the energy cap. I hope the next update will fix the Cube Puzzle timer, which no longer counts down, and thus the puzzle no longer appears. I hope that the story will progress, of course. I hope that we will see the other hidden objects that the Paris scene offers on the cover, but never delivers. And I'd like to see what the other statues of the gods will offer.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 10, 15 9:16 PM
Yes, the tornado challenge scrambles the clues. To find more about the challenges (and other good tips) see this thread in the Helpful Links:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/293219.page

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 7, 15 1:42 PM
Here is information on that:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/369682.page

Here is my post:

That's a typo in the game. It's supposed to read "Cube Anomaly", which is the cube puzzle.

The summoning stone (whistle) summons the cube puzzle (floating stones tied together with strings) that normally appears every 24 hrs. If you use the summoning stone, the cube puzzle will appear immediately. The best time to use the stones are soon after the cube puzzle regularly occurs. Use one summoning stone, then go look for the cube puzzle. If you click more than once, you will still only get one puzzle, thus losing your stones. That is, if your cube puzzle is working.

That being said, some people are experiencing a glitch and the cube puzzle will not appear (the timer doesn't count down). We are awaiting an update to fix the glitch. If that is the case, then just save your summoning stones for the time being.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 5, 15 10:15 PM
sofia314 wrote:the game is Found,its good,but very hard the Hidden O have 3 o 4 places for changes.Magge

No, it's not Found. I'll send you a PM.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 5, 15 10:12 PM
PM stands for "Private Message." There's a button over every post that allows you to send a PM to that person, so you can converse privately.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 31, 15 11:59 AM
toomuchsht wrote:Just a word of caution about and clicking.... I had a long day yesterday stripping beds, doing laundry and working in the yard in addition to my DM play..... I rewarded myself with a or two while dinner as cooking... I had a bit of time, so I checked on my manors... as all responsible owners would do. As I was leaving I accidentally hit a wrong space and ... oops.. another manor was born!!! I am now the proud? mama to Dont drink and click. This is number 8 for me. Both these last two were conceived after a few? stiff drinks. Hey, it could be worse, at least I am too old to have any more kids. LOL.

ROFLOL!. Too funny.

posted in Agency 33 on May 16, 15 8:52 AM
flakey, I sent you a PM.

posted in Agency 33 on May 14, 15 10:28 AM
Agreed. For now, I'm considering the game over until notified otherwise. I'll be busy playing other FTP games, in particular, one decorating an island with 90 chapters, over 450 scenes to play. I'll be playing that one for a looong time.

posted in Agency 33 on May 13, 15 11:02 PM
annibelle1 wrote:I will check it out, the thing I find so wrong with the way EleFun or Big Fish are handling the Agency game is no response whatsoever! This is downright rude. I feel like they may have been abandoning it since the change over which was after the last update I think? Anyhow, I am about done with it whether they are are not! I cannot believe that it would be handled in such a pissy manner.

Same goes for Dark Manor, another BF game. Moderators just keep saying they have no information on whether or not the game will continue.

posted in Agency 33 on May 13, 15 11:00 PM
Yes, it is a known glitch. Save up your summoning stones for now, and just wait until the next update.

posted in Agency 33 on May 11, 15 8:00 PM
Did you also try reinstalling the Big Fish Game Center? That's helped me a few times. If all else fails, then try contacting customer support.

posted in Agency 33 on May 11, 15 7:44 AM
Once the Temple of the Gods area opens (around level 11, I think), you can complete tasks that the gods request to earn blue magic marbles (not orbs!!), up to 6 a day. The tasks include giving up resources you've earned and playing scenes. The magic marbles can be used on the god statues to earn either stamps, roulette chips or energy. For more information, see this thread:

Temple of the Gods

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 29, 15 9:37 PM
Yes, there are many quests to accomplish. If you can tell me what objects you have in your inventory, I can tell you about how far you have to go.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 29, 15 12:40 PM
montall wrote:Hear, hear. I have no problems with an update taking a while. It takes as long as it takes, but if would be really nice to get some feedback as to whether or not there really is an update in the works.

Just a short 'sorry for the delay, working on it' or 'sorry this game has been discontinued' would be nice.

ETA ... from the developers I meant, I realise the moderators are as much in the dark as we are.

Totally agree!!!

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 27, 15 5:08 PM
Yes, that is the responsible thing to do. Not leave your fans hanging.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator