Posts created by Gr8Guy

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eternity on Jun 3, 15 3:52 PM
Having a bit of a problem here. I have both sets of #'s, the dial put on, and the hint points to the dial, so I dial the #'s and nothing happens. I can't lift up the receiver. I took the spring out of the mouthpiece, so there is no mouthpiece. Not sure what to do... Does anyone have a clue for me as to what to do??? Feeling like a novice right now...

posted in I Know a Tale on May 20, 15 9:00 PM
Same situation here too. But, I only have an emerald and a ruby... No crystal... I've tried everything on that rock, and nothing works.

I wonder if this is a glitch???

Or, am I just doing it all wrong.... LOL

Will check back to see if anyone has any ideas.

Help if you can, and thanks....

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 28, 15 10:18 AM
Thank you mjc570.....

I feel so stupid. I thought I had tried that, but guess not...

Back playing the game, thanks to you...

Thanks again.

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 26, 15 8:07 PM
I too am stuck... The hint tells me to do something at the nightstand and I have tried everything in my inventory, and tried to glue just about everything... Just no luck.

Hope some good hearted person give us the spoiler to this problem real soon.....

Can't go any further until we figure this out.

If you can help us, please let us know.

Thank you.

posted in Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK on Dec 15, 14 11:46 AM
Hello, I found that you use the crowbar on the trunk of a car outside. The tires are inside the trunk.

But, after that, you are supposed to compare the tires to the ones in the picture, but I have no clue what picture they are talking about.... So, I am stuck at that point...

If you ever figure out how to compare the tires to a picture, please let me know...LOL

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 24, 14 9:18 AM
YES...... I finally figured it out....LOL

It was in the diary after all.... I just never though of looking for #'s & letters for the phone #....

Thank you for your help...

Gr8Guy

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 24, 14 9:12 AM
Thank you, Sunshine & Katie...

Thank you for your replies...
Will keep checking back....

I never have problems with these games.... I don't know what my problem is...LOL

I'll get this figured out yet....

Hope all is having a great day....

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 23, 14 8:49 AM
Can anyone tell me the phone # I should call in the phone booth???

I feel pretty stupid right now... It's in Chapter 2.

Hope someone takes pitty on me.... LOL

Oh, and I did look through the diary in chapter 2 and could not find the answer...

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 28, 14 5:02 PM
I'm having the same issue here... I position the arms it the right position and nothing happens... Can anyone help us, who can't get it right for some reason...???

Thank you very much. I was getting a little frustrated...

And, to think it was something as simple as that...

Thank you again.

I am stuck at the Rabbit.... I click on hint and it goes to the Rabbit... I tried to give it the carrot, and it won't take it.

What do you do with the Rabbit???

Can anyone help???

Come on and give me a spoiler.....LOL

Thanks for any help anyone can give me...

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Sep 6, 14 6:46 PM
Can anyone help me with this? This was in a hidden object scene. I click on hint and get nothing. I have scanned over every micron on that screen and clicked on everything possible and still nothing.

I am at my wits end.

And, pulling my hair out... LOL

Thank you for any help anyone can give to me.....

posted in Hoyle Illusions Mahjongg on Aug 11, 14 12:06 PM
Go upstairs to where you can't click under the table...

Use your wand on that spot and you will get the last card.

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 1, 14 10:07 AM
I too, wanted to buy the game. I did get the trial version, seems like a cool game. Don't really want to continue until I can play the whole version.

Please release the game, we want to play..... We want to spend our $$$.... I won't buy another game until it is released.... Too bad, I was going to buy several games today, as it is my Birthday, and I was going to treat myself to a few games.....

Oh well.....

I will wait though to see if you release the game to buy it.

Have a good one. :-(

Never mind.

Figured it out. You have to use the reborn in the right lower corner to animate the dog...

Talk about feeling stupid....

What do you do with the dog at the front door with the golden veins.

I ask for a hint, and all it does is sparkle at the dog.

Do I need something special??? If so, where do you pick it up???

Hope someone can help.

Oh, and Happy Easter everyone...

posted in The Invisible Man on Mar 5, 13 10:34 AM
Oh, and can someone tell me where the second diary is???

Just curious.... LOL

posted in The Invisible Man on Mar 5, 13 10:33 AM
Hello,

I have 1 diary, looking for the second. I have been using hints and it directs me into the police station and when I use a hint, it recharges like it really gave me a hint, instead of a direction hint, if that makes sense???

When I get into the police station, I use a hint and it directs me right back out of the police station. weird... It tells me to go into the police station and then it tells me to go right back out...

Just curious if anyone out there can help me...???

Thank you...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator