Posts created by Sue_34

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Mar 25, 15 11:59 AM
you click on the flute player and then click on the table that you want her to go to. She will then play the flute and make the customers at that table happy.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 23, 15 2:25 PM
on top of the swing where Emily and Patrick are sitting, just under the umbrella

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 23, 15 2:23 PM
he comes up next to the lettuce

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 23, 15 2:21 PM
he comes up behind the centre flower bed

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 21, 15 12:01 PM
when Emily stands on the stage the curtain should come down and she then performs a magic trick which is when you take a photo.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 27, 14 11:55 AM
can anyone give me any tips on how to get gold on this level.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 10, 14 12:17 PM
the windmill is the wooden structure just above the truck that you have to mend the road to reach.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 10, 14 12:15 PM
You need to not have a variety of flowers or colours. The way to do this is to plant 3 of the same plant in each set of beds and when choosing which one use the blue or purple ones as they are similar in colour.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 5, 14 6:11 AM
start off clearing to the seed shack and wood as well as the security booth. You have to buy tools which uses some of your time but if you clear the two bushes opposite the security shack you can gain more time by picking up the watches. Concentrate first on mending the four alarms so that you stop the vandals coming in then next build the water shack so that you can refill your water as you only have a few bottles to use. then just keep going on clearing paths and building. Upgrade your van to get 4 workers, build the exchange post that gives you more time and upgrade the two seed shacks and the water shack. keep on buying more time to keep your clock in the gold. for the flowers just plant either ones or threes of each type in the beds. The main bonus I used throughout was the halt time one. I also built the alter so I could recharge it when I was getting short of time.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 5, 14 5:48 AM
you have to buy it at the exchange outpost you build on the left using wood.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 5, 14 5:46 AM
the flower beds are in lines of three, you need to plant the same colour flower in each one of the three and a different colour of plant in the three pots opposite them.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 3, 14 9:17 AM
are you talking about level 1 if so the tools are just up the path to the left before you get to the grass patches.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 3, 14 9:14 AM
where there are four plots plant three of one type of flower and one of another.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 2, 14 9:58 AM
three of one colour on the bottom, a different colour for the sides and a different colour for the top beds.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 1, 14 2:43 PM
I am not completely sure about the clue but I got a red ribbon by planting two red plants on the outside and two white in the middle on one side and two blue on the outside with two pink in the middle on the other. Why it worked I don't know but it did.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Apr 1, 14 9:39 AM
you can do this with just the worker bonus to start but it is easier with both worker and automatic transport. clear the stone and wood by the quarry with one worker and cut wood next to the palace with the other. When you have cleared the stone and wood build a print factory in the empty area on the left then clear the rest of the stone, food and money that you can get at without feeding the tiger. keep clearing wood with the other worker whilst you upgrade the palace once then again when you have enough stone, money and wood. You don't need to feed the tiger or mend the road to get any food.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 31, 14 2:40 PM
I used all three bonuses, start by building the quarry in the empty space to the left of the palace. Then demolish the print factory on the left and build a farm instead. build the furnace in the bottom right near to the exit, mend enough road to get to the exit and start making scaffolding. When I had answered the question and got the bonus stone mend the rest of the road as you are making scaffolding. You don't need to feed the tigers, upgrade any buildings or cut any trees.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 31, 14 10:05 AM
you need to plant one of each flower, the one that catches you out is there are two different types of blue flower. The beds on the left and the left one of the middle two have a darker grey edging to the ones on the right. There are three different flowers to plant in the dark grey beds and three other ones to plant one in each of the light grey beds.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 31, 14 9:54 AM
make sure you build the security hut as soon as you get to that area before planting anything and then click on the bad guys each time one appears to send the guard to get rid of them.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 31, 14 9:49 AM
the way I did it was to first send a worker to start chopping wood next to the temple whilst I knocked out all the monks and then sent the second worker to pick up that money. Pay for worker upgrade at the temple and send your second worker to start chopping wood on the first lot of trees on the bottom left. Trade with the supervisor and when one of your workers has finished chopping trees pick up the trade and mend the road between the two sets of trees on the left so you can set that worker chopping the other lot of trees there. Trade again and mend the road between the palace and the trees on the right and chop those down. When a worker is free trade for a third time and mend the road going up to the trees in the top right. When your worker bonus has run out from the temple you can buy another upgrade with the money you get from knocking out the other monks that appear.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator