Posts created by Melymc

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 14 6:15 PM
Thanks again Tiger! I play games somewhat similarly. Thanks for your advice on the other game as well as this one! Enjoy playing the rest of this one . Until next weekend......have a wonderful, safe week!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 14 8:24 PM
AAAHH, yes I'm asking, , how many chapters are in this game, please? If anyone got it working besides us few who do not have Avast, lol . JK! I am once again trying to decide on which game to buy this week, so it would be of great help to me to know approximately how long this game is. Knowing the number of chapters would help. Thank you to all who read this ! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Thank ya'll very much (Tiger2010, swedane) ! I appreciate your information and your advice! I hope ya'll enjoy your weekend and your gaming ! Have a good night!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 14 7:47 PM
I am having no problems playing this game at all. I find it to be fun so far. It seems only people who have Avast are having problems so far. I have Norton antivirus, it has never stopped me from playing or downloading a game, unlike some of the other antivirus systems do. I don't think it's a Bigfish issue. It could be the compatibility of the antivirus software and the particular software of that DEV's game. Don't quote me though, my standard is "I know nothing, esp about computers" . Lol. JK. Don't give up Janeypat hopefully things will get better for us. There is no doubt that things are different than they use to be. I hope they figure out how to get around the Avast thing, so that everyone can try this game, it's at least worth that! Have a wonderful weekend!

Can anyone Please tell me how many chapters there are in this game, since there were only 2 in the SG demo? Or for those of you who have completed the game approximately how long did it take for you to finish it? I know the times may vary, I'll take that into account. Did the story get clearer as the game went on, ? I found myself confused by some things, lol. Anyway, I would really appreciate any help with the # of chapters or the time please. Have a wonderful Friday........then weekend!!

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 7, 14 9:57 PM
This game stops working (freezes) all of the sudden on me. I have to, CTL/ALT/DLT, to end task the game. Then to remove the end task screen, I have to restart my computer . I've never had to do that before. This combined with the extreme slowness of the game, makes me very unhappy. I don't know if the slowness is a glitch or the norm. But, I've decided to move on until the problems have been fixed.

What happened to Orphan too? She was so funny and uplifting! It's sad to see some folks go isn't? Did you PM Nilosh to see if they were still on? At least we still have each other....Lol. Have a great day fellow gamers!

Thanks SeverineSnape! I appreciate your answer. It will teach me to try play a game so late at night . But, I'm glad there's at least that many chapters, and a rate special. I'll probably get both games now. Have a great day!

Thanks for the help JPCarol ! I hate when I do something out of order and have to go back and replay the game to figure out what I did wrong. I'm sure this will help someone, I know I will remember it when I get to this point! Have a great day!

Can anyone please tell me how many chapters there are? I fell asleep during my demo so.......what little I played seemed to be good??? Lol. Would you buy ? Thanks for any help anyone can give! Have a great weekend!

Hi mimicampdesert! I just wanted to welcome you to the forum! Happy gaming ! Have a good weekend and a Happy Fourth of July to everyone!

Thanks for asking the question msmithnc! Thanks Swedane!!! I can only answer for myself, bribling, but I ask how many chapters to get a rough idea about how long a game might be. I've never seen a game with 50, two minute chapters , sounds like it might be fun though, Lol, JK! In the "good old days" most demos showed how many chapters there were. I have to budget out my games, so this helps me decide which to get. Besides the storyline, graphics, etc... If there is only 3 or 4 chapters I'll ask how long it took people, and average out their answers with how they say they played. Like you said, you enjoy taking your time, so your time would be longer, others use the SG and hints to get done as fast as they can. With what we spend on this site you figure out what works for you. I hope this helps some. I know I didn't initially post the question, but I came on to. Have a Happy Fourth of July everyone!!!

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 5:43 PM
Whenever I move from one scene to the next the transition is extremely slow. Is anyone else having problems with this? So far the game is ok, but this is driving me crazy, . I don't think I can play an entire game this way. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! ! Have a good day!

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 2:39 PM
Thank you very much Howatch, Tufty, hookedonHOG, and twinsoniclab. I appreciate each of your opinions and information. Have a good day!

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 6:36 PM
Thanks for all of your answers. I also love the graphics of the Dark Parables series Shirley! Since the very beginning I have been a fan of the story lines, and the games in general. I was surprised to see 4 chapters (& the bonus) this time though, that's why I was trying to get an idea of the time. I usually take what people say about how they play, their times , and average it out. That tells me about how long it will take me to play. Hey......don't laugh it works for me. JK. Thanks again! Have a good weekend!

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 6:18 PM
Thanks msmithns!!! You worded your thread question better than I did and got more answers . NO question is wrong and you have helped me out a lot with yours. I, for one, am on a budget this week and I needed to decide which CE game to buy. As others have said the length of the game is important, especially at the price that you are paying. As for the different answers of how long people take, I usually end up around in the middle of them. Have a great weekend everyone!

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 12:49 PM
Has anyone bought this game to find out how many chapters it has or how long it is? I am trying to decide which game this week I can fit into my budget and which I would get the most enjoyment out of, any help would be appreciated ! Thank you so much ! Have a wonderful weekend all!

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 12:31 PM
I know that it only has four chapters and a bonus chapter, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me approximately how long it took them to play the game. I'm on a limited budget this week and am trying to decide which game to buy, so any help would be greatly appreciated !!!! Thank you soooo much! Have a great weekend all!

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 10:02 PM
Do you have any green explanation marks on your map to follow? If not, I know most of us do not like to do it, but if you are really stuck and have gone over everything, use the hint button to guide you to what you missed. If all this failed, it may be a glitch, and needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled. I'm sorry! I may not have helped, but I hoped I did a little! Have a good weekend!

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 8:22 PM
Thank you DragonLadyOz! I appreciate your help! That is true, there are a few that are so stingy that they do not even give you a SG. Thanks for the tip . Have a Happy Holiday with your family (if it applies), and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator