Posts created by Coronagold

What about the end credits crypto credits? Anyone ever figure them out?

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Nov 16, 11 6:47 AM
I don't mind at all if the decay is all in Victorian settings and architecture. I just hate modern day urban decay.

WT?
 posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 7:59 AM
You know what's much better than a walkthrough? A decent hint system that nudges you in the correct direction (navigation). Unfortunately this game doesn't have that. It has the kind of hint system that circles a puzzle or locked item when it knows full well you still don't have the correct item in your inventory to solve it. To me that blows big chunks.

And the horse you rode in on!

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 11 6:06 AM
Hit the Skip button.

posted in Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land on Nov 7, 11 7:54 AM
When was this made? 1998? Looks like it.

posted in Mysteryville 2 on Nov 1, 11 7:34 AM
When todays' M3 games are typically 150MB you kinda know in advance what you're gonna get with a 50MB HOG.

posted in Mysteryville 2 on Nov 1, 11 7:31 AM
1)Yesterdays' Daily Deals
2)?
3)Profit!

posted in Fairway™ on Oct 31, 11 4:30 AM
Fairway is a great game if your blood pressure can handle all the times you'll be screaming at the card deck to go higher or lower when it spits out 10 redundant cards in a row near the end of the deck.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 8:15 PM
You need a brass tool to operate the clock, which moves the floor panels above it. This puzzle reminded me of Myst. (Anything that reminds me of Myst games is cool.) The "time" to set the clock to is where the clock hands are completely opposite of each other, like 9:15 or something.
To get back downstairs quickly just "down" the cursor 3 or 4 times. You'll be there.
Going back up you still need the short elevator ride.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 7:46 PM
dbegerg, it's one of those puzzles that when you click on a tile line-up it affects the ones below & above it. Best bet is to wait out the Skip button. I do that a lot lately. More fun, less pain.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 7:42 PM
This game was done the correct way. 'Okay' graphics in the beginning...stunning graphics in the incredibly long bonus chapter, which by the way lasted almost as long as half of the original game. Those who choose to opt out of buying the CE are the losers. I fart in your general direction!

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 7:35 PM
It's very possible to create a scary game without occult visuals. But this is 2011, and considering todays' educational system & all, well, go figure.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 7:26 PM
If the hint is for another location, the first click is weak. But there's no hint charge time-out for navigation. Hit it again right away and it will more forcibly green-circle the "back out" option if available. Otherwise your task lies within the screen you're viewing.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 5:41 AM
I liked this game because the graphics got better toward the end, and especially in the bonus chapter. Usually it's the opposite with recent games. I didn't realize this is the same company that did Dreamland.
2 for 2. They're doing a great job.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 6:05 AM
Occupy Big Fish!

Three fingers and a thumb? (screenshot) What's that about? Is this a safety film?

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 11 8:35 PM
You've got to be kidding me. After I've slaved my way through the 6th category, I've got to start over?! Tell me it ain't so Joe. I think I'll keep slugging away.

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 6:27 AM
Quite a bit different than your 'review'.

posted in The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet on Oct 5, 11 6:23 AM
I like cheese.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 8:50 PM
Yeah but are these courses 9 to 18 holes per course or 3 to 6 holes per course?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator