Posts created by saphhire

posted in Atlantic Quest: Solitaire on Mar 25, 15 8:38 AM
There's a few aspects that I don't like:
1 where is the I want to fold button (you can tell if you can't pass the level by what you have left maybe you don't want to use your powerups just yet)
2:I don't need a flashing red screen to tell me I didn't pass the hand( I know I'm old but not that old yet )
3:like all are saying no undo button (thats when I need the replay button)
4:I don't like the fact that you keep going back to the map after you win( there should be just play,if you want to go back and repeat then hit map button.
other then those few I like the game
BUT WILL I BUY IT---------- NO SORRY TO MANY I DON'T LIKES

posted in Runefall on Feb 11, 15 6:14 PM
I am having the same problem,as everyone else. I changed the resolution and yes it works, but it doesn't hold when I stop playing. I also ;have to change the resolution back each time I play and quit........................so that there's no way to play without going back and forth and changing your puters settings.........................no buy here unless they get a fix...................res 1280-1024 cjange to 1600-900 and it works. but quit and game goes back to 1280 but my computer doesn't

posted in Mosaic: Game of Gods on Feb 9, 15 7:34 PM
I enjoyed the game..................WOW relaxed mode...........love that yippy.
I only have one gripe, next time put some eyes on the animals...............I know your object was to make the game a little harder, but it would of made the puzzles that much prettier......................OVERALL LOVED IT.........
EXCEPT THE MUSIC TONE IT DOWN FELLERS

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 1:28 PM
leapfrog0202 wrote:
9otters wrote:Windows 7 Home Premium. Jerky, skipping movement of cursor and animation. Was "offered" a Direct X update but declined as I accepted about 2 weeks ago and I was told it was current.

Really would like to purchase this game but not with this issue.

A couple people mentioned the jerky cursor in their reviews & said when the option for custom cursor was turned off, the jerkiness stopped.

Hope that helps!
I checked went to options and checked off custom cursor, but for some reason doesn't work, Holds the skelton hand won't go to ordinary cursor.......

posted in Lapland Solitaire on Dec 21, 14 6:56 PM
I bought the game, and I wasn't in the least disappointed........very soothing game...........bright and cheerful.............lots of levels and so far I've been playing for 10hrs not even close to the end.........................AND SO FAR I'M PERFECT................and I mean the game, not me, far from it........ oops

posted in Lapland Solitaire on Dec 21, 14 6:51 PM
Fiat500Gucci wrote:Cute game however needs spellcheck. In the game "Seasons Greetings" is misspelled as "Seasons Greatings".
It wasn't an error they said that to state it's a great game aHAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 14 5:18 PM
I think I'll wait.....I hope someone will let me know how long this game is?demo was way way to short..............MAKES YOU WONDER ABOUT CE.............the story has me hooked but so far thats about it( DEMO HO'S AND PUZZLES 2 each) I think they are trying to get you involved with the story to sell this game................tick works for $9.99 but I'll still wait...................

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 14 9:01 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 14 7:01 PM
I bought this game boy am I sorry. I have the others, but this one is unreal. YES it's fun until you get to level 40+ then you get oil that you need to destroy thats OK. BUT THOSE TIMED BOMBS ARE SO HARD I PLAYED UNTIMED TOO.
BUT GUESS WHAT
UNTIMED IS NOT UNTIMED THOSE BOMBS EXPLODE( WHEN THE TIMER ON THEM RUNS OUT BOOM)........................THEN YOU GET TO REPLAY THE LEVEL OVER AND OVER AGAIN..............................UNTIME SHOULD MEAN UNTIMED...........WASTE OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY...................I'M STUCK ON THAT BOMB LEVEL WITH ALL THE CHAINED VINES................BOO BOO BOO

posted in Queen's Garden on Nov 26, 14 8:09 AM
I agree with both fishies about the slowness between scenes and colored tiles.....I have a credit which expires today, so guess this is the game I will purchase. I also expect the game will get harder at higher levels. Yipes the colored tiles will be tuff stuff.................................HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL..........................

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 14 11:52 PM
plainjayne55 wrote:Good Golly Miss Molly .... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! I don't understand why so many are getting their panties all bunched up over something as menial as a game, simply... a form of entertainment .... There isn't a single, solitary person who is bound by some dark force into purchasing anything from Big Fish. I also don't know of one who is also bound to hop on over to the Theater to see a new release of a movie!! Just as with the Theater, many critics will have different opinions and reviews and the same applies here. I'm literally shaking my head thinking, I opened my folder this morning and the important task for me was to take care of one of my elderly Alzheimer patients, who could no more write their own name, let alone wipe after using the toilet. But, what was important today was to make that persons life just a little brighter by singing a silly song or dancing a silly dance to create a simple reaction and smile! I have a friend who was just given a few months left on this perplexing planet .... and that my friends ... is something to get your panties "bunched up" over ( leaving behind three little faces that love their mommy to the MOON and back). So what, if words were written about League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition ... it is just a game. If you don't want to play, take your ball and go home. I don't purchase a game over reviews every time - I may purchase a game simply because I want some time to myself and relax. If I feel it may help take away being an adult and finding the "kid" in me, I darn well will buy a game for that reason. I have purchased, what I thought were silly games that received 5 stars in ratings, and it didn't ruin my week. I don't typically respond and only have 20 posts to my credit, as I have seen grown adults battling over a game and words that may have been written. Many will stand on their firmly planted pedestals, shouting through the roof top about my post. And frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn! I will purchase this game or I might not ... never know what the moon over Miami will tell! P.S. Way to go to all who advanced in their ranking of sea creatures ... I think it is neat and a smooth (and frankly a little sneaky) way to add a little humor to the different posts!!
VERY WELL SAID..............I LOST MY MOM TO THAT HORRID NO CURE ILLNESS LAST YEAR..........LOVE GOES OUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAN DEAL WITH SUCH SADNESS.........

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 14 8:14 AM
I have an older puter set up until mine is finished being repaired, I have no problem playing this game. Puter has windows vista. Very good game with 2 bonus's my brain is saying buy but my pocketbook is saying no, so I'm on the fence on this one..........
BUY OR NO BUY OH MY
I'll wait until someone lets me know if this is worth a CE price............Just cause 2 bonus's doesn't mean it's a long game...................OH SIGH.................

posted in MouseCraft on Oct 6, 14 3:52 PM
windows(vista) black blank screen.....................GOOD BY GAME

I agree with all the other fishies.........boring boring boring game..............
NO BUY NO BY BY BY BY BYE

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Ties that Bind on Sep 14, 14 8:42 AM
If you like this game and are purchasing it buy the CE. With the sale its worth it.........

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Winter Solitaire on Sep 9, 14 8:05 AM
a few gripes about this game................I like to unwind with a good solitaire game............well this is not it..........

1- cards are to hard to see (I'm old )
2-way to much yak yak yak
3-finding junk (way to easy) why make it part of a solitaire game

4------------NO BUY HERE

posted in My Farm on Sep 3, 14 7:23 PM
Saxonator wrote:This must be the most boring game ever, even the chicken fell asleep. The first task is to get 50 eggs. I played for 20 minutes and got 5. At that rate I won't have got even half when my free hour is up and there is nothing else to do. So, no, I won't be buying it, my name's Harry Lather not Joe Soap.
you can make your day go fast in the upper right hand corner are arrows press those and the day flies by.............BUT STILL BORING................

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip to India on Sep 1, 14 3:53 PM
I enjoy match games that have both a timer and no timer.....this game has just one........I like to relax after a hustle and bustle day.........with both you can choose which suits you during any day of the week........even with oodles of time it's not the same...........plus don't like the layout of each scene.........you only have 1 match and you have to hope it falls right or you have to use a bomb right off the bat..........I like to look and think this gives you neither of those options...............match that it will drop that etc..........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................................no buy here, but try it you may like it don't need the frustration got enough ty...............

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony on Aug 31, 14 8:53 PM
sewandsew wrote:Screen locks in boys bedroom once you finish the soccer game puzzle. You then need to attach the cord to the game controller that pops out on the left side of the screen. The bar won't let you get anything out of the tool box, Hint is locked. The only button that works is the Menu button. Am I missing something here, or is this a glitch? Thanks for any help.
for the video game you also need the disc, power cord and the controller.......hope this helps

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony on Aug 31, 14 8:49 PM
I had a lot of trouble with the CE..........the SE ran very smoothly................excel game I played for 7+hrs................lots to do..............the CE didn't get great reviews, but I think you should try this game out for yourself.................

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator