Posts created by suzy1985

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 15 9:23 AM
Congratulations Winterwine!
I hope you have a good time celebrating. With enough you should be able to see the dragon crying and pleading for mercy! A tip for us balance impaired. It is safer to while seated in a wheelchair, and invite a friend over to join you and spin you around. Instant party!
Suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 15 9:08 AM
EVERYONE HERE IS GREAT!!!
I have gotten so many cards so quickly that in less than a month I have crafted my first three Christmas pets. The first pet I was able to craft was the reindeer. He has since brought me so many gold chests that I have completed the Treasure Hunter achievement. I am certain that I will be able to craft the last two pets soon for that achievement too! All because of your help and generosity!
THANKS TO ALL !!

Suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 15 7:38 AM
apmg

You wrote
"So if your on my friend list pm me as some friends have done, and we can sort out what our needs are and how we can help each other."
This is a good idea if you know the player's forum name. The majority do not have both the same. If the you know a forum name you may be able to find the player name among their posts.But if you only know the player name and it is not the same as the forum name there is no way you can figure it out.You ended you post with Ann(apmg). Can I assume that your player name is also apmg?
Also, you are assuming that everyone reads the forum.

It would be nice if we could message our friends directly from the game. Is it possible that the dev's could add that feature to the game? Like you said it sure would make gifting back easier if you could message "I don't have you wishes" or "Is there so,thing else you may like"

suzy1985

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 15 3:18 PM
I don't really care if you don't gift back to me. I have an assortment of friends on many different levels. I like helping out those who are at low levels, it can be really frustrating if you don't have the item or the resources to get it. If you are on a low level I don't ever expect to get a gift back from you, I know it can be hard.
Hopefully you have some friends that think the same way I do.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 15 9:53 AM
Hello Panos,
Changing the subject line of the post is easy. Only the original author can do it. Go to the very first post you wrote. Along the top edge on the right side will be an 'Edit' button. Click on that and then you can type in the correction in the Subject Box, press 'Post Reply ' at bottom of Message Box The corrected subject will then become the new name for the thread. That's it!!
The edit button will only appear in your posts. It will appear in every post you make. You can change the title of any of your posts as I did here. Notice that only the title of this message changed, not the title of the thread. Again that can only be done in the very first post by the original author.
You can edit the content of any of your messages. Believe me I have used this many times. I am a 1 finger typist. Some of my usual mistakes is to type a y instead of a t and a d instead of an s.
Suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 15 9:54 AM
Sortilege wrote:To “My Favorite Things” --way past my bedtime but object items kept going 'round in my head to this tune...

Ace of Old Leader and Bloodthirsty Idol
Bracelet of Seeing and Chastening Power
Demonic whip and a Cursed Amulet
these are the things I must craft for my quest.

Endlessly searching for peppers and ribbons;
chisels and roses and scissors and griffins;
plums; lanterns; tassels; and gingerbread men
Once they are found, I must find them AGAIN!

Playing the dice game and joining the tourney
Gifting my friends list and reading the forum
Filling the airships and feeding my pets
These are the reasons I’ve no time for rest!

When the tournaments frustrate me
And I’m feeling sad
I simply remember it’s only a game
And then I don’t feel so bad!

Ah, well perhaps it's time to seek therapy...

Love this, should we start a group therapy?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 15 9:42 AM
Hi Panayiotis? Pano?
Can you help out us English-speaking only fishes? How do you want to be addressed? If I want to reply to something you said I like to be friendly and call you by name.
Also could you let us know your language. I got from YouTube that this song (which I liked even if I couldn't understand it) that it is in Greek.
"Epsaksa kai vrika Lia
[Removed by Moderator]"
I tried to use Google Translate on "Epsaksa kai vrika Lia" and it came back the same. Is this the Artist's name? Help us learn.
Suzy

PS: Since you are original poster please fix our headline. DiscuSSion.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 15 9:44 AM
If I had $1000000
Barenaked Ladies
Watch it performed on YouTube

If I had a million dollars I'd buy you.......

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 15 9:25 AM
I am that crazy cat lady but with just 2 cats, Sweetie is 15 years old and Dora is 6 tears old. Would anyone like to hear about their antics?
Suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 15 7:52 AM
I saw you yesterday. I've gotten so many new friends in the last couple weeks. I don't have everyone straight in my mind yet so it really didn't connect that you changed your name! I did think you were one of my new friends and gifted you.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 15 10:42 AM
gohill,
My first post to this thread on May 21 included "Would you take me into your Consortium and help me with items to craft the reindeer, I would need all items? Thank You."
Later on May 26 my post included "keeping in mind that I want to craft the reindeer" I also requested that if you wanted to exchange cards to pm me. You replied on May 26 "By hook, nook, or crook, by jove... we'll get 'er done". I do not know your player name. If you have sent me cards I have kept them, I thought it was okay. I have chosen to swap cards with just 1 person and have that set up. I know how helpful the swap is for getting the achievement and how special it is for players like you to make the commitment to swap.
Please pm me if you are my friend or stop sending me cards. I do not want to thwart your efforts by keeping cards, nor do I want to start swapping with another player.
I play as suzy1985.
Thank you for all you give to this consortium .
Suzy

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 15 10:02 AM
Hi Siberlene,
It is not so much that others are playing different. Sometimes a set of quests will send you to the same ZZ many times. Off the top of my head I remember having to go the Bow Figure. When you are stuck there, or any quest, you put what you need on your wish list. Meanwhile you are gathering items not in the quest as inventory. If you and your friend are not on the same quest they may need and you are building inventory.
There is a way of playing differently. If you are impatient and sell, sell, sell your inventory to get coins you will need items all the time. Meanwhile your friends who get their coins from HOS and pets you have inventory. Be careful of these friends, they usually don't have items to gift back.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 15 3:00 PM
gohill,
I also play as suzy1985. My ID is 349538. I am currently working on the reindeer pet. I may craft the other pets depending on everyone's generosity. I will try to gift back a 'regular' item if I can. I would like to trade back and forth with just one person.

I am so glad I didn't craft Jack. MC already has a scary dragon.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 15 8:29 AM
Thanks to all who have sent me cards!!

When reading this thread I learned that some get then give back. My first question is,keeping in mind that I want to craft the reindeer, do you have to hold the cards in your inventory until you can craft or do you get credit for the card and give back right away? My second question is how do I know which friends are gifting this way and which friends are just purging their inventory?
I regret that of the cards I have received I didn't note who gave which one. If I am to gift back any please send me a pm and let me know.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 15 9:58 AM
I open and delete the mailman notifications to stop the flashing. I agree I am disappointed when I see that it is not a gift It is terribly distracting to have the icon flashing the entire time the tournament is going on. Those of us who choose not to join a tournament should have some way to turn the flashing off!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 15 4:08 PM
Okay, I got the hint. I was politely waiting till you agreed to help me. My friend ID is 349538.
Looking forward to Christmas in July...and maybe August...and maybe....

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 15 10:53 AM
I have read in many forum discussions that the reindeer pet is very generous. I was unable to play during Christmas. I was in a rehab facility following a severe break of my femur with damage to my knee joint.
Would you take me into your Consortium and help me with items to craft the reindeer, I would need all items? Thank You.

I forgot my friend ID with original message. It is 349538

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 15 8:01 AM
I agree with thistle809 that many non gifters are actually people that are not playing anymore.I do not keep track of who gifts me back but I would like my gifts to be appreciated. Every once in awhile I jot down all the levels of my friends. After a week or so I look for anyone who has not leveled up, those players get declined to leave space for active players.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 15 5:21 PM
And THANKS FudgeChi for noticing + questioning + starting this thread and getting the problem fixed before I get there.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 15 9:20 AM
dw1457 wrote:I actually found my first few friends that way before discovering this FABULOUS forum. I typed in "Mary" because it was a common name and pages of Mary's came up. Because I was looking for Xmas cards I sent a request to a Mary that looked like an elf. She actually accepted me, and has been helping me complete the Xmas achievements. Then I started just looking for cool names, like Elvis. I'm happy to say he is a friend also.

However there were many more non responders, or people who accepted me and happily collected my gifts (I was also trying to get my first thank you cards to craft a pet) without giving anything back. That's when I found the forum, and it has really helped finding friends who give AND take.

Many newbies just don't know where to begin

Hi dw1457,
I am at level 35. I have been through some of the frustrating quests...binding egg visits...the Bow Figure! Anyway, I am happy to help out some newbies without expecting them to gift me back. To me it is just one enjoyable part of the gifting program. The other enjoyable part is, like you, getting gifts.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator