Posts created by pineo

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 15 1:24 AM
I finally made it. I went back into the menu and made sure I selected as much as I could that had the $ sign on them. got it after the time ended with the last couple customers that were at the tables. With this challenge I was able to complete every challenge and the house giving my the princess dress.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 15 1:12 AM
have been unable to get that last diamond needed to by the last item in the house. It is from the level where I am trying to get the tips. I have gotten everything else. This one diamond is preventing me from competeing every challenge and buying the last item for the house. Can anyone help me?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 15 2:21 AM
I have tried the advise but I am still unable to get the princess dress. I am missing 3 items. Can anyone help?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 15 1:58 AM
It looks like Meeting Grace is the one I am missing

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 15 11:11 PM
Where are all the camera moments? I am missing one and don't know where it is. Can anyone help?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 15 10:37 PM
I can't get the extra restraunt to go either. It has the circle filled in for the restraunt, but still nothing.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 15 10:28 PM
I have tried more than a dozen times to get the 1260 in tips ( think it may of been originally 1500 in tips), but my version says 1260. I get so close, and this last time it looked like it was there but it must not of been because it didn't give me the diamond. This is my last dimond to get.

Can anyone help me?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 2:17 PM
Thank you. Where I am getting confused is all the characters are saying that they have no tasks to complete, so feel like I am going around in circles.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 2:02 PM
I am on level 8 and having a hard time finding the Emerald Key. Every few hours I come back and go through the different places and play the hidden objects that are available to play. I only started playing this one within the last couple weeks. I livein Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. I am 44.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 2:53 AM
I have althe other keys, butI can't find the Emerald Key. It says that the laast key can be gotten from the troll. I have gone to him but he says that he needs to get back under his rock. Cananyone help me?

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Jul 3, 14 1:03 PM
If you liked this game then you would also enjoy the Royal Envoy series as well

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Jul 2, 14 6:19 PM
Could someone give me some help? I am still trying to get through this level and can't figure it out. I would really appreciate some assistance.

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Jun 29, 14 6:33 PM
I have been trying this level and I can't figure it out can anyone help please?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator