Posts created by salsaz

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 15 11:21 PM
arwen777 wrote:Salsaz check the following link:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284854.page

Btw how many stars does that quest ask for? I'm not there yet.

Thank you very much Arwen. You have to get a match of 3 to get the piece, and i'm not a lucky person so takes me longer than most.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 15 10:37 PM
The setting up the plane quest s crazy. We only get one star a day so it could take a year to get the request. There should be a way to buy stars.

Anyone know what places the collection items are in that you can cash in for a star?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 14 12:22 AM
I'm stuck on this too. It says white on blue and blue on yellow. The ? has all the middle flowers as yellow, but that doesn't work and neither does every other white/yellow combination in the middle.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 14 11:18 PM
Thank you

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 14 7:02 PM
Anyone know where the chests are in Barcelona and France - it says there are 6, however I can only find 4.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 9, 14 10:39 PM
People are allowed to post questions and information anywhere they want to in this forum, so ignore people that say you have to go to a certain post. If they want to go trawling through hundreds of pages of posts they can, not all of us are like that. So ignore them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 6, 14 1:05 PM
I only come back every few months to check as well. An update as been "in the works" since April and still not here, so game is obviously dead and gone.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 14 5:56 PM
Can anyone help? I'm stuck on the bit that has the gender symbol plus the lightening. I don't know what it means you need to do.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 13, 14 11:05 PM
Hopefully it WILL impact these games. We might actually get an update sometime this century. I won't hold my breath though.

posted in Legends of Solitaire: Curse of the Dragons on Oct 23, 14 2:25 AM
Just wondering how many levels in the game?.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 26, 14 3:22 AM
A much appreciated and honest answer provided by Monica on my post in the boomzap forum.

"While we work on updates and coordinate with Big Fish to get it out, the schedules are out of our control. There are many reasons why schedules change - sometimes due to us, sometimes due to Big Fish, sometimes due to other external factors. All we can say now is, we are working closely with BFG to get the next update out as soon as we can -- there are kinks we want to reduce to make sure you won't be disappointed with major bugs. It is, after all, the birthday of Antique Road Trip; we want to do this right."

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 21, 14 10:42 PM
Come on big fish. This is past ridiculous.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 18, 14 10:51 PM
They obviously made some changes because all my game progress was lost - the whole lot. Today it has started from the beginning. So I give up.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 16, 14 11:52 PM
Just be thankful you get the daily rewards - a lot of people don't.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 12:03 AM
That's now 2 weeks since someone said it was on Boomzap website that they had finished and passed it to big fish for testing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 12, 14 1:52 AM
sahobbs wrote:Daily Rewards are exactly what they are, "Daily". If you miss a whole day, it resets you back to day one, if you miss it more then 2 days I think you lose it all together.
I haven't miss one day and I have over 130 days, and counting. I only log in to play the Auction, give out keys to my friends, and get the Daily Reward.

then you're lucky as this isn't the case for a lot of people including me, as per above. They may be daily rewards for you, but they are not for everyone.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 10, 14 10:54 PM
Mines been like that since the last update ages ago. I have never gotten to day 5 since. It does day 1 and sometimes 2, then it doesn't come up at all for a few days and then it goes back to the start again.

Although the "start" is sometimes day one and sometimes the day that has $4,000 coins. Never ever gets to day 5 on either one though.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 5, 14 11:20 PM
Hopefully the update will be ready by the weekend - something to look forward to.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 4, 14 11:23 PM
thistle809 wrote:salsaz, thank you very much for being so generous and considerate of all of us who are going to attempt to continue. Not many people would take the time and effort to give the rest of us items that we can very well use, but may not be able to craft for ourselves (coins are getting a bit scarce with the expenses in this latest update.)

If you ever decide to give MC a try again, we will all welcome you back with great enthusiasm and many gifts.

Thanks Thistle. never know, may see you in another game.

Happy Gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 4, 14 11:21 PM
Sweetypuss wrote:hi Salsaz, do you have any green coupons to gift? I added you to friends - I'm close to getting to level 34 and it's unbelievable how much it has cost to craft items on level 33 - I used up all my green coupons and now I need another 16 to craft two more of the same item just to get a teensy bit closer to the next level. I love this game but it's very trying on my patience.

Sorry to hear you are quitting. I've actually quit twice since it first came out because my computer crashed and this game isn't in the "cloud" like it thought it was. But I got all hooked in it for the third time cause I'm an glutton for punishment I guess.

If you have any eggs to let go of I would love that also - I had all 19 eggs that had been developed and lost all of them from the crash. I managed to get an odd egg which does nothing and of course the griffin.

It's very nice of you to post items. Thank you for that.
Gina in Springfield, Illinois - aka Sweetypuss

Hi Gina. I can send you a couple of stamps. I don't have any eggs left now though sorry.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator