Posts created by Arizona63Tucson

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 11:27 PM
My Condolences to Susie and Family

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 7:53 PM
deborah2w2 wrote:Am I supposed to be able to click and collect the items that float by in the Spring 2 private room? Because I can't. Not in mine or anyone else's,

Hi !! the only things that float bye in the Spring Rooms are the Butterflies . the other things float in the Castle , Town , Cloud City , Tower , Dock, Atlantis , and the other 2 that I haven't opened yet .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 6:57 PM
Hi !! The Carrots are like anything else dropping from the HOS some days are better than others .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 10:21 PM
Hi !! You click on the floating objects and if you have carrots you feed the Bunny and get the object . The objects are :

Green for Creatures
Blue for Lords
Pink for Ladies
Light Blue for Bunnies
Yellow for Chicks
White for Mice

You will need to buy the album in your Spring Room with shards . If you have not opened your Spring Room you will need to do a Trina Quest to get the Gold Key . The album will store you items like the Fall and Christmas Albums

Collecting these items will give you Diamonds and the achievements .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 9:39 PM
I am sorry , but which amulets are you talking about ? If it is the amulet that keeps the HOS from cool down then the gold one is only good for an hour and the silver is good for a half hour . So, if you leave you will have to start over and will be able to play any HOS as long as it has the sparkles .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 7:24 PM
Yes , I would like to see a better drop of inventory items , too . They could get rid of the shards , raise the coinage ,and raise the item drop rate . If , I need shards I can chase the Butterflies .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 18 5:04 PM
CRAPONACRACKER !!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 18 2:21 PM
Wnancy wrote:I have played this game for 3 yr. And have not made any real
progress. Everyday l play.this game which is beautiful, but same hob . Same people, it just is boring now, it is the most beautiful game noone will answer me about the golden keys and have no
,MONEY to speak of just going to same games, same whells of fortune sooooo bored ,nancy,Williams

Hell-o Wnancy , Welcome to the Forum . Sense this is your first post and you have not asked a question we can not help you until you do .

As for the Golden Keys , you get them from Trina for doing her quests . She is located under the Belfry , there is a yellow glow to her Room and a sign that reads Key Master .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 18 11:51 AM
Hi !! yes , we all do when it comes to those last 1 to 3 pieces . They seem like they never will fall then when you least expect it there it/they are .

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 18 6:40 PM
I would but I just hate doin stuff like this by my onesie

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 18 6:16 PM
Arizona USA no DST . Our new start time is always 5PM .

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Mar 2, 18 3:33 PM
Hi !! The code for the box is in the Compass you will need yo find the arrow . Find the watering can and water the flower pot under the table .

Good Luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 18 6:21 PM
Hi !! and Welcome , You can only send the Gift For A Friend during the Christmas Event . Click on the arrow right side above John is a house click on that and you will open your Private Room . At the bottom left is a pink box click on that then click on the arrow on the right side and you will find 2 Christmas Rooms , one has a Tree the other has a Red Sack .

If you have opened these rooms with keys you get by doing Trina's quests then when the Christmas Event comes again then you can leave a box under the tree or in the red sack .

I would choose Room 2 because it has HOS that will give you a total of 750 .

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 18 9:29 AM
No worries , will be waiting for your return

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 18 5:36 PM
The rewards would have to be more than 1,000 + 3,000 + 5,000 = 9,000 for me to play , more like 5,000 + 10,000 + 15,000 = 30,000 . I know , In My Dreams LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 18 12:33 AM
Hell-o DivyeshPatel , Welcome to the Forum .

Ok , First you must start a new game on your new devise write down Both old and new ID numbers you will have to give them to CS .

2. Write down your friends ID numbers so you will have them after your game has been moved

3 . At the top of the page in the Blue Bar on the far right side click on the Help or at the bottom click on Customer Support

4, Scroll down to the MORE click a new page will show

5. On right side is Contact Us and Contact Customer Support , click on either a new page will show on right side will be a box with Make a Request click , a new page will show

6. Click on the tiny Hyphen "-" , scroll until you find your devise click . a new page will show

7. Fill out the forms . When you get to the box that ask you to explain the problem give CS both the Old and New ID Numbers and that you would like your Okd game moved to the New game .

If you do not want to go through the steps then click om the Blue Support button

I wish these steps were put in the Helpful Links . The title could read How to Transfer Your Game

ETA

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 18 12:21 PM
Yes , you can get your old game back by contacting Customer Support , give them your old and new ID numbers . They will be happy to help you . be sure you answer all E-mails . Be patient it can take 24 to 72 hours get an answer so don't put in a new request on the same problem it can set you back .

To contact CS : Click on the Help in the Blue Bar at the top of the page or Customer Support at the bottom .

Scroll down to the More click , a new page will show

On More page right side will be Contact Us and Contact Customer Support , click , a new page will show

On right side will be a box with Make a Request click , a new page will show

Click on the tiny Hyphen " - " , a new page will show .

Scroll until you find your device , click then fill out the forms

Or you can click on Support in the Blue button .

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 5:43 PM
So many in the last few months and now you , I am so sorry to hear this . TO

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 18 5:09 PM
If your friends were in the game when you took you list down they would still see it until they close and reopen their game . The same thing happens when you change your list if they are in the game

If your friends take down or change their lists when you are in the game you wont see the empty or changed list until you close and reopen your game .

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 18 4:16 PM
I had it once because I liked some of their games but I hated it after they tried to force me to invite a friend before I could play . I also hated that they show all gaming stats to every one and I felt like it was no ones business but mine what I played and how I played the games . I closed the account and will NEVER open another one

So if they do a chat room and it is on FACEBOOK I will not be there nor on any other social media site .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator