Posts created by MariteB

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 16 5:55 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
Winning_Ticket wrote:Has anyone else figured out the amulet feature? I used it one time because I had accumulated 140 of them. Now I don't seem to be seeing anymore of them since the initial onslaught of them when they first came out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA, Della

Hi, cut and paste the link below for more info on this new feature.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/882072.page

Hi Winning_Ticket,
I have accumulated the energy needed to activate the amulet by catching more ghosts. Each capture granted me one piece of energy.

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 16 7:25 AM
luv2playhog wrote:
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:
gameslvr wrote:I have a very strange problem and I wondered if anyone on the forum has ever had this happen or knows how to fix it.

When I want to get on the forum and I click on "Welcome to Midnight Castle forum" I'm brought to page 1 and at the top of the page are other page numbers you can click on to go to that page. Unfortunately the only numbers displayed for me are
1,2,3,.......305, 306.

Since the last page with entries is 304, there is no way that I can click on it to get to the last page. I certainly don't want to click on 3 and use the arrow to forward to 304, Clicking on the ......... does nothing, and clicking on 305 takes me back to the page that says Welcome to Midnight Castle forum.

The only way I have been able to read the current page is to go to MY Posts and click on my last post which brings me just a few pages back from 304.

I have contacted customer service and they say they can't do anything on the forums page. Its their site and if they can't, I don't know who could.

Any suggestions???????

Gameslvr, open page 3 in the Welcome thread. Once it's open, click the "Go" word at the end of the page numbers and a drop down box appears. You can type a page number and hit Go again. If you remember the last poster, you know if this is the last page. Here I tried 303 first, then clicked next.

This works on all threads. In particular it is great to use on the Midnight Castle Strategy Guide if you know which page you are working off of.
ty for question & answer, because I too wondered how to view previous page for others comments, happy gaming

I was also frustrated and not being as tech savvy, simply saved each page by adding it to my favorite bar and overwriting the old page each time.

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 16 6:53 PM
Winning_Ticket wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:Winning_Ticket, if you're playing on PC, accuracy counts but not on other devices. So if PC, you should maybe have it checked by Customer Support.

Thanks for the reply and yes, I am on a PC. How do you contact CS, thru Tech Support or what?

On another note: I've tried unsuccessfully to capture a screen shot of my ghost albums, but all I wind up with are either a black screen or my desktop image. I went thru a bunch of posts and tried everything I could find. Any ideas there? I'm wanting to notify CS that I haven't received anything towards the illusive ghosts and I think I should have by now since I've captured well over 500 ghosts.
TIA, Della

Hi Della, I also had a problem with the elusive Spirit Seeker...had almost 500 ghosts with multiples of each. I contacted customer service with my platform(eg PC) and player number. They were able to fix it with just that info...no screen shots. I see we just got an update so hope that fixes the problem...but if not, try customer service.
Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 16 11:19 AM
OMG....I just played the tournament and found 12 medallions for 4 spins of 40 each ...to get my personal all time high of 319,965...and first place...uhhhh, just dropped down to 2nd place. But am still excited. It is all luck of course....but definitely no cheating involved.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 16 4:59 PM
MariteB wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:MariteB do you have at least one of each ghost in your album which are needed for the Spirit Seeker achievement? If not, some have reported having collected over 600 ghosts and they still don't have the achievement. However, if you do have one of each, then you need to send a ticket to customer support with your ID number and a screenshot of each page of your album and a screenshot of the achievement page showing the Spirit Seeker achievement.[/quote

Hi Jackie, Yes I have multiples of each ghost in each allbum. I will contact customer service as you have suggested, thanks. Marite

Hello again Jackie,

As it turns out I sent a note with my MC player number to find out that the devs had a glitch in the program and they fixed it today and so I got my Spirit Seeker achievement avatar.

If anyone else has this problem please contact customer service.

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 16 7:18 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:MariteB do you have at least one of each ghost in your album which are needed for the Spirit Seeker achievement? If not, some have reported having collected over 600 ghosts and they still don't have the achievement. However, if you do have one of each, then you need to send a ticket to customer support with your ID number and a screenshot of each page of your album and a screenshot of the achievement page showing the Spirit Seeker achievement.[/quote

Hi Jackie, Yes I have multiples of each ghost in each allbum. I will contact customer service as you have suggested, thanks. Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 16 11:56 AM
I have gotten to the second achievement level by collecting14 of the unique ghosts for the Spirit Seeker Achievement, but have not gotten anymore since.(one needs 27 unique ghosts) However, I only need 6 more ghosts to achieve the 500 ghosts for the third level of the Ghost Hunter achievement.. What gives?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 16 8:56 AM
would love to regain more of my friends after update fiasco as well as add new ones. My new code is 620611.
Thanks, Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 3:20 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
MariteB wrote:
Jackie34918 wrote:Marite, hopefully you kept a list of your friends because it seems that every player who has a new ID needs to re-invite their friends.

While I kept an active list it didn't have specifics....it was my own shorthand.
620611 pc If you see this I hope you will invite me, my friends.

I do have an unrelated question....in the forum about the update it states that there are new locations....does anyone know where to find them?

Thanks, Marite

If you are at level 74, there are no new locations.

Thanks Jackie....I was just going by the dev's post.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 10:07 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:Marite, hopefully you kept a list of your friends because it seems that every player who has a new ID needs to re-invite their friends.

While I kept an active list it didn't have specifics....it was my own shorthand.
620611 pc If you see this I hope you will invite me, my friends.

I do have an unrelated question....in the forum about the update it states that there are new locations....does anyone know where to find them?

Thanks, Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 7:43 AM
Hello all soon to be friends. My game was put back to zero with the Halloween update...and was returned to my real level of 74 ....but my friends totally disappeared!

So I am looking for new and old friends who play on PC.

Marite 620611

I will gift generously if I have the items you need..

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 6:21 PM
Okay... I did the new update fix and (Yay)have my old game back....but not my friends. Now what?
Marite 620611

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 10:09 AM
Erlis wrote:I logged in this morning, did the download and to my surprise it started me back a LEVEL 1. I have worked hard to reach lvl 40. To accumulate my 20 odd pets and all the other items. To say I'm upset is an understatement. Did anyone else experience this problem.

Erlis

HI Eris,
I too am back to square 1 after 2 years of play and attaining level 74, all pets, loads of diamonds and coins and tons of great friends not to mention most of the achievements, keys and blue shards. I play on PC and have just sent a note to customer support for help.
Meanwhile, I hope my friends will reinvite me and that I get to keep any items I am currently attaining.

Marite 620611

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 16 7:57 AM
Thank you to all of my very generous friends who continued to gift me despite my inability to let you know my wifi was broken. I am back and will spend the next several days trying to repay all of you...I have taken my gift requests down until I can catch up on gifting. Thanks again. Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 3:08 PM
Rie1956 wrote:So will we get more in the eleven forest and the harbor I see the light on in the building behind him I think we should be able to go in

Good news...PC update today...which I downloaded quickly and without any problems. . The map continues to the right with new locations to explore. I don't want to give anything else away...but I am finally out of level 71 and am enjoying the new quest. Hope you all get here soon.

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 16 11:00 AM
Did you all notice that with the latest PC update, the number of items needed to complete some of the zoom zones has decreased ....for example, the Harp in the Blossoms only needs one star not two....Iron Box needs only one eye, Bear in bar scene only needs one of each item....THANKS DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 16 12:52 PM
nanasue12 wrote:THANK YOU TO THE DEVELOPERS FOR LISTENING!!!!! I just installed the 7/18 update and started playing. My heart dropped when an HOS opened with the Night Vision. I considered not playing anymore because I really dislike that view. It's frustrating and not fun for me. But I kept going (for now) Then I got a message from the Mailman. YOU CAN DISABLE IT!!! HORRAY!!! And THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU AGAIN!!! You really listened! Well done!!!!

I for one am glad that the devs reactivated the Night Vision mode....I had already completed the first 2 achievements in that category and look forward to doing the last one. For those who have a difficult time in this mode, there is always the new Lightning Flash to return the HOS to normal mode...or the Wand to collect 6 items at a time, Both are located in the bottom left corner of the screen during an HOS. At the very least, one can exit and then reenter the HOS to change the mode.,,,, There are plenty of options available including disabling the entire thing.

If anyone needs Lightning Flash's as gifts, my friend code is 305271 and I play on PC.

AS FOR GETTING THE IRON CHEST....Try placing pets in mismatched areas and clicking on them immediately before they cycle through their "tells".

Happy gaming, Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 16 2:04 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:I kept losing internet connection while it was downloading. When my internet connection came back, the download did not automatically continue. I had to use the windows task manager to close the game, then open the game again. When I opened the game again, the download picked up where it left off.

Thanks c0c0_nuts,
I did end up exiting and reentering the game several times and the download finally slowly...took almost an hour....so I am back in the game.

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 16 2:33 PM
/
billnsfan wrote:What a jip.New update dose'nt have scwut.

My new update is still "downloading" and has been for an hour with no progress after 28% or 94/335 items. The commentary is still cycling but that's about it; I would be happy just for it to be done so I can play even without much update. Anybody have a suggestion?

Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 16 9:38 AM
Della295587 wrote:I am so in awe of you, congrats! I found it very difficult to even get to the third one. Maybe one of these days I'll get all ten, sigh. I mostly get 10 or 20 %. Doesn't help when you only get 7 or 8 chips per tourney. Oh, well, maybe someday my day will come, lol

MariteB wrote:
Della295587 wrote:
MariteB wrote:Can't believe it....just played the tournament and managed to score over 330,000...for 2nd place. I managed to get enough chips for 4 spins, with 40 and 50's. Just dumb luck. However...there used to be an achievement for being in the top 100 in the tournament...but it disappeared. Am I just dreaming this?
Marite

There still is. Click on your avatar (top left corner of game screen.) That will bring up all the achievements. On the right side of that screen is a tab "Achievement. Scroll down there til you find it, it's called Tournament Topper. Hope this helps and good luck and happy gaming!

Hi Della...I feel foolish...didn't realize that the highest achievement is 10 times in the top 100....and I was lucky enough to reach that and claim the big tiger.
Marite

Hello again...thanks for the congrats but the truth is that it is all mostly luck...but it is most important to get the chips even if it costs time. The devs are a bit tricky...hiding them near the edges or even under items. I've even had them reappear and needed to click on them againl

It is the extra spins that can up your points into the top 100 players.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator