Posts created by elanie

key
 posted in Sinking Island on May 22, 09 9:22 AM
as far as i can remember that key is in someones room Nolent i think in the safe thing on the wall u have to use the blowtorch to open

posted in Sinking Island on May 22, 09 9:21 AM
Please how do u open the stuck drawer in w Jones office i have the knife and the screwdriver 2nd what do u do with the big canister in the technical room

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Apr 25, 09 6:40 PM
He keeps failing i am trying to get the correct items into the correct urn but he keeps dying Help

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Apr 25, 09 4:45 PM
after finding all items what is the deal about opening the door isn't oil flask to be used on door and then key or what Please Help

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Apr 25, 09 12:51 PM
is there an oil flask in the Lab? ? and are there bandages i can't find those items ,' don"t you need to put oil on the door lock before using key Please Help

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Apr 25, 09 12:06 PM
thanks for taking time to help Elaine

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Apr 25, 09 12:04 PM
thanks to Marme6 thanks for your help

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Apr 23, 09 12:23 PM
i cant seem to push the silver button what am i doing wrong i have one lit torch and one readuy to go Help Please Gratias

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Apr 22, 09 10:55 AM
where is the gin bottle i have 4 bottles on the shelf and an empty bottle in inventory evidently i have not found the gin bottfle do u have it PLEEZE Help

posted in Syberia on Apr 9, 09 4:07 PM
maven thanks for your help i will try

posted in Syberia on Apr 9, 09 3:01 PM
how did you finish ?my computer is dell inspiron 530 less than i year old .do u have a more updated one or what/ if you don't mind sharing with me i would like to finish game but after egg thing it blacks out

posted in Syberia on Apr 9, 09 2:57 PM
i know it has ben a while but i saw your post from Jan. and my computer is doing same thing after getting egg did you fix this or what i really wanted to complete it was growing on me and i liked it after playing for a while

posted in Syberia on Apr 9, 09 2:53 PM
naynayjordan wrote:Has anyone else had an issue with the game crashing?? When i try to go back to university after retreiving the egg i go to black screen and have to restart my computer!! i have tried going via the bridge and via the train and both ways end in the same result. NOT happy.

posted in Syberia on Apr 9, 09 2:47 PM
even after call CS, and told me to update driver, still can't play game , anyone having problem after getting egg .i have a dell inspiron530 less than a year old, isn't there something else i could do would like to finish Syberia

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 4, 09 8:32 PM
just what is Syberia 11/ a game similiar to the awakened which i have finished and would like to find one similiar to it i liked it but not the pentagram i didn't want to get into that thanks for your comments on any games i finished Persian Caerpet also what about Agatha Christie are they fairly good for playing not like the awakened ? loved the swamp and cajuns because i am from La good nite

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 4, 09 6:44 PM
that would be easily the hand will show up near the floor

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 4, 09 6:42 PM
be sure and put trolley on the floor and then anvil will go in holder quite eadily

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 3, 09 3:07 PM
kiedon thanks for the post i don't know what happened and what i did to correct it . i went back a ways in my game and then i finally got it back all in all i love this game do you

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Apr 3, 09 7:00 AM
the safe opened but now it will not come into focus and i cant get the hand to come on

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 31, 09 8:57 PM
thanks for help of custom house i did finally find it it just didn't what i pictured a custom house to be

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator