Posts created by skell169

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 2:50 PM
Why can we not gift them to our friends being disabled I am on level 64 as I play I start off in the castle and do a complete circuit of my HOS'S and by the time I am back at the castle my game is ready to go again I never get the chance to use the energy balls as people call them I can only play at one speed so having HOS'S not recharging is no use to me, I truly wished we could gift them to friends. Rona

Happy Halloween to all players !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 4:34 PM
I had the smallest update earlier this evening and now my diamond count is missing quite a few hundred I have used some to get my Halloween Hedgehog but I believe I am down by around 400/500 diamonds oh why does this happen and I never realised we had been given two new jigsaw puzzles and with how I have been pushing myself to keep going to get the ghost's and pumpkins my right hand is so swollen and painful, I probably would have completed at least one of the jigsaw's in the last two days, oh sigh bigger sigh and enormous sigh !!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck to all players and all your endeavour's from Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 10:28 AM
So sorry it took you so long Randy but patience will win in the end I finally got my last one about an hour ago thou mine was violet pink not yellow like yours but well done for not giving up, now just enjoy the rest of the event, I still am trying to get what is needed to get Hounder?????????
Everyone enjoy your Halloween Event from Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 17 6:51 AM
Can all you lovely people help me find my missing Octopus P-L-E-A-S-E I will be booking into the special room myself if it takes much longer!!!! Please where did you find your own Octopus that is all I want I am clicking on every violet pink ghost's I see but they are few and far between today it seems thanks in advance Rona
Good Luck and Fun to all in the Halloween Castle

FINALLY got my Octopus should not have doubted her Trina's Room has given me my final ghost at least 3 times now Yiiippppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY VERY GOOD LUCK TO THOSE STILL HUNTING FROM RONA

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 17 3:01 PM
Congratulations on getting Mr Halloween
Poor me still have over 1000 plus pumpkins to go but I am ahead of my required collection rate per day please wish me luck !!!!
Once again CONGRATULATIONS you should celebrate

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 11:48 AM
Hello everyone my name is Rona and my birthday is October 5th which makes me a Libra.
I believe I have been I have been playing MC for almost 4 years sorry to say I cannot remember the actual date.
I too am disabled but have found a wonderful friend through the forum and we have become as close as sister's she also play's I will leave it to my dear friend to let you know when she started and her birthday thou and I also feel that the forum is inspiring to other players. Happy Gaming All from Rona.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 17 1:51 PM
Hello I am having the absolute same problem!!! only my game is 4 years old and only developed this problem 3 weeks ago and Big Fish Tech or any help is short on coming forward, plus the Tech support thread has been locked closed so how am I supposed to get the help that I desperately need and deserve going to be reported???????????????

Rona Reed desperately needs technical support for this game P_L_E_A_S_E_!!!!!!!

My game is running on Windows 7 and the problem is identical so I do not think it is what Window's version were running on it is a pure Technical Error I have uninstalled it so many times also uninstalled Games manager app and re-installed after a couple of days and still no change will not run!!!!! Please Help.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 17 2:56 PM
Hello all just wanted to say I have throughly enjoyed reading your entries as always a few made me laugh, I do love it when people pop in and leave a message.
Thank You All For Taking The Time. Your Friend Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on May 25, 17 11:57 AM
Congratulations to you gtminer seriously an achievement to be proud of !!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 24, 17 5:09 PM
I am sorry to say that I find it disgraceful that shards are now being given to players as their main reward for completing an HOS, I know it all goes by the amount of time it takes to complete said HOS but what about disabled players like myself I suffer arthritis and chronic pain 24/7, by the time it takes me to do a complete round of my game I have the first two HOS's open on the Dark Tower Island I think that it makes the total to around 60 HOS's to do in all (sorry guy's never really needed to count them) takes me more than an hour so my using the Amulet to whizz around my castle is not going to happen I have been a player almost since the beginning I was there for the original Bow Figurine, but this shard for your reward truly upsets me. I can not help being a slower player and should not be punished because of it either!! After completing a full round I have to rest my hands because my right hand is so swollen I cannot physically bend my fingers. I am never going to come first in the Tournament and win the Gorgeous Ginger Cat, or the diamonds. I can not play long enough per day to complete a 10 part daily quest so there are a lot of achievements I shall never win but that is fine I accepted all this along time ago but this shard for an HOS is to me a slap in the face I am truly sorry if writing this upsets anyone that was not my intent at all I have sat on this for some time and had to put it out there. I totally enjoyed the Easter event and made some wonderful new friends, also I will take the opportunity to say Thank You to my long term friends, who have been with me for along time your wonderfully kind and I am so thankful to you for the help and kindness shown to me, your ever grateful friend Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 17 7:11 AM
Dear Janet I truly hope your chemo works the first time around, my father is fighting the same disease. I will keep you in my thoughts I truly wish you all the very best and just knowing that the MC family is sending healing thoughts and prayers, I just hope they help you sail through. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on May 4, 17 8:00 PM
I too thought todays challenage was for 150 enchanted eggs been saving the carrotts was ready. Took a while me to realise that it was morphing eggs, I feel very small at the moment as in tom thumb size so no one can see my red face of embarressment!!!!
Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 17 8:13 AM
Congratulations to you gamelover on achieving your goal, you must be feeling fantastic on that achievement very very well done !!! Enjoy the euphoria that comes with reaching your goal. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 17 9:21 AM
I totally and whole heartedly agree with everything Annelliegram has just posted and it is such a shame because it was fun I was never one to go for 3 eggs at the beginning but tried to get the newest item's for my inventory and maybe 1 egg on occasion but the lastest tweeks to the game have spoilt it completely!!! Mama-Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 17 1:09 PM
I only got my Stone Fairy yesterday 24th and believe me I have got through a mountain of carrotts trying to get that one but since then continued on, to get the Enchanted Egg achievment have almost 300 enchanted eggs still only have the Stone Fairy Twice just a little too hard to find!!! Good Luck all who are still trying Mama-Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 17 12:58 PM
I would like my name added for this please Mama-Rona or my other game Rona I would love the chance to get some of the other Avatar's missed out on! As already said sometimes things happen in life that stop's one being able to play!! Happy Gaming and good luck Echanted Egg Hunting!!! Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 5:03 PM
Please where did you lucky people who have one get the lovely rainbow colored dragon I would adore that animal in my animal collection,please do tell many thanks for reading this and replying your all wonderfully kind. Rona also known as Mrs PG Tips on I Pad

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 17 10:25 AM
Hello and Happy Easter to all players, my player name is Mama PG Tips I play on my I Pad id no# is
i2396570 I really need more friends to able to get the spring terrace achievement by the end of the Spring Event, please feel free to ask me to become your friend please I need friends!!! Thank You Mama PG Tips.
Once again Happy Easter Everyone and Thank You to the Dev's for a wonderful event you really are amazing!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 9:12 PM
Hello everyone and I hope we all enjoy and get all the achievements wanted, by everyone from the Spring Event. I also would like SE friends only no other gifting please on both sides, please request away my PC code is Rona 623757. Happy gaming to everyone many thanks Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 7:37 PM
Hello I play as Mama PG Tips and am looking for new friends for both SE and hopefully after my player id: is i2396570. If you only want SE friendship that is perfectly fine but please add SE after your name hence when the event is over I will know whom to delete lets all enjoy this Spring Event together and help each other hopefully get all the achievements possible, the very best of luck to all, Mama PG Tips.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator