Posts created by dk413

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 3, 15 4:20 AM
I totally agree with eli173 and fellow posters. The PC platform is for the most part is ignored as are we. Contacting BFG's customer service and technical support is a waste of time and effort.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 28, 15 6:15 AM
This level requires you to fill 2 light blue bombs for souvenirs to drop. Have played it 7 times but never have enough of these on the board to fill the bombs. I have tried using lightening bolts on them but still there is never enough.

Any tips to beat the level will be greatly appreciated.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 15, 15 12:26 PM
Are the resources you get from the cards only good for that city or do they get added to the resources in the city you are in like the ships?

Thank you

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 27, 15 7:56 AM
Thanks Eli, yes I did check for manual updates in GM. It said no updates. I am a relative newbie to this game. I have reached NY and am struggling to get the ridiculous amount of bricks needed every 10th level to advance. Do you think the bug fixes were done like the fix to the spinning wheel without having to update? I am just nervous about uninstalling & reinstalling and possibly losing resources.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 27, 15 6:51 AM
How do you download this update? Moderators says to open app & sign in, then options, check for updates. On PC I don't have an app. When I log in to the game , I don't see an option button and under settings it has nothing. Please help how do I download this update. There is nothing in Game Manager under updates either.

Thank you fishies.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 13, 15 4:16 AM
Eli, as of 2 days ago all the 5 free spins are now free for me too. No more losing 5 or 10 percent. Playing on PC.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 21, 15 5:52 AM
Any advice on how to beat this level would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 18, 15 7:24 AM
Thanks Gizzy

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 18, 15 6:42 AM
Have only been playing for a week. Since day 1 I have experienced problems with the game loading which from others posts seems to be an issue. However for the past 2 days when I do get on about every 5 minutes I get a lost server message and lose everything I just did. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 16, 15 10:05 AM
Thanks Kisy. I have tired for 2 days and have been in & out multiple times. Still nothing. Guess I'll just keep trying.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 16, 15 9:31 AM
Just started 2 days ago. I have 4 friends when I try to add more nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong or does the number of friends you can have depend on what level you are on?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 5, 15 7:02 PM
Thanks fishies for your input. I started Found when it first came out but quit after a few months. I started playing again just before the Christmas event so the Halloween event is new to me. For these special event items, if I understand it correctly we lose the extra items we have in collections that we could activate but do we also lose the items we collected that are in our backpacks we haven't used yet?

Too bad we can't put special event items on our wish lists, I have so many extras from Christmas but seem to to missing 1 thing to make the collection.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 4, 15 9:57 PM
My friends list hasn't changed but based on the fact that so many of them have not collected their gifts or updated their list in well over a week I think most have given up and either stopped playing or deleted the game. If they deleted the game is might explain the loss of friends. Just a thought.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 4, 15 9:49 PM
With no updates since Feb. I think we have been abandoned by Elephant Games & BF. The Spring, Halloween & Christmas events are simply recycled to begin on certain dates, not anything new.
The drop rate for the access items needed to search the HOS on islands 2 & 3 is abysmal so I am not progressing. Playing the same scenes over & over and getting nowhere is boring and frustrating. Find I am only playing about 10-15 minutes mainly to gift friends.
Does anyone remember what we need for the Halloween event (wasn't playing last year) and when it started? Maybe that would at least give me some goal to work towards.
Sad to say it looks like they are letting Found die a slow death like most of the other FTP games.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 24, 15 5:45 PM
First of all thanks to all the friends of Aliyah for their generosity. Since the latest update I have noticed the notification icon that you have a gift doesn't always show. I have multiple friends I gifted days ago that have not collected their gift. It could be that like many of us they are frustrated and discouraged and only sign on occasionally but it could be they just don't check it the icon isn't showing.

Letting people know to check when they sign on.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 20, 15 11:46 PM
Downloaded the update and checked it out. A few things have been fixed/improved. The stuttering has stopped; I've been credited correctly for friends and it appears the number of activation items needed has been lowered. Issues that haven't been fixed are
1 We still forced to upgrade the well, idol and shelter and the number of times you can use it before you need to upgrade is ridiculously low compared to HOS to level up
2. The warrior is still inaccessible
3. The drop rate nor the number of items you receive hasn't improved.
4. Random friends doesn't change
5. Old quests still in sleep mode.
6. No new items are available to add to our wish lists
7. No new areas opened up

As to new quests and a new character I can't tell as I can't complete the one task I have to do (activate a collection, you guessed it need items that I can't request and won't drop) and the sleepers to get a new one. For the past 2 months I have only received 1 quest at a time so I go around in circles. Having more than one at a time like in the beginning, would really help the frustration and boredom.

Besides the stuttering this update doesn't address the issues we've raised for many months.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 14, 15 10:30 AM
Add me to the list. The stuttering and major issues now addressed have made this frustrating and impossible.Except to gift and collect my rubies, I'm done until the are major positive changes not wait months for an update that only fixes what was broken.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 13, 15 3:27 AM
I am still experiencing stutters and pauses. It is aggravating and frustrating. With all the other serious issues we have that haven't been addressed it may be the final straw for the diehards that haven't left yet.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 10, 15 5:19 AM
When I first started playing, I had at least 3 characters at a time giving quests. For the longest time, now I only get 1 at a time, for me it is Father Fernando. The tasks I have had forever in sleep mode seem to need a quest from the Prince to do the ones in the portals. Having only 1 quest to complete, especially if you have to complete a collection usually takes forever, with the activation items being so scarce or not having the items needed to banish the enemies that give them every blue moon. Nothing really to do anymore but wander around aimlessly and wait.

Is anyone but newbies getting more than 1 quest? Are yours always the same character?

Just wondering.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 10, 15 5:02 AM
I agree with you both. The game should be renamed The Money Pit. The activators seem to be the hardest items to come by. Most of the collections require the same ones and the numbers needed are absurd nor can friends gift them.
I've stopped activating collections unless I need to for a quest.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator