Posts created by elaverne

posted in Secrets of Magic 2: Witches and Wizards on Nov 15, 17 3:01 PM
I HATE SPIDERS. If I know ahead of time that spiders are involved I will not buy a game.

posted in In Search Of Treasure: Pirate Stories on Nov 14, 17 2:53 PM
How do I choose the easiest method after choosing another ?

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2 on Oct 23, 17 12:19 PM
I bought canons to rid the fog in this area but I still could not rid myself of the( cubes?). All the other arears in that place were finished. Can you help?

posted in MatchVentures on Oct 23, 17 8:37 AM
I am stuck on level 59. I do not have any thing to use. I used several bombs to get rid of the fog on one place but I get rid of the boulders?.

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 2 on Oct 21, 17 7:50 PM
I buy the joker but when I try to us it nothing happens. Can you help?

posted in MatchVentures on Oct 6, 17 10:43 AM
There are no tools to find. I keep going back and forth to all the sections leading to and from. I have played each section again and again so I do not think I have missed a hidden tool. also my level is not frozen. I REALLY like this game and do not want to lose it. Thank you for your input.

posted in MatchVentures on Oct 5, 17 11:58 AM
I am stuck on level 24. Can any one help?

posted in MatchVentures on Oct 5, 17 11:52 AM
I am stuck on level 24. Can any one help?

posted in Double Clue: Solitaire Stories on Jul 7, 17 5:58 PM
the detectives all have the same layout. Should I do all of one person first or should I take turns with them?

posted in Double Clue: Solitaire Stories on Jul 7, 17 5:56 PM
the detectives all have the same layout. Should I do all of one person first or should I take turns with them?

posted in Solitaire Valentine's Day 2 on Jun 28, 17 11:05 AM
Their are way too many cards in the deck that we have in ours for a fair challenge

posted in Solitaire Game: Christmas on Dec 1, 15 9:02 PM
I can't get past "Winter Fun". On levels 2 I can go no further than 4, on level 7 no further than 7. Is there instructions for this game. I am beginner for this game.

posted in Solitaire Game: Christmas on Nov 28, 15 7:59 AM
I am stuck on "Play Room" Level 1- 10 of 10. I get a score of 5 0f 5 but then it freezes. Also, level 4, 7 0f 8 I get a score of 3 0f 3 and it will not let go the next level. Help

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Oct 30, 15 4:26 PM
The results for the question " How do you buy joker cards?" was " Results 1-6" but there was not a place to click on . What do I do now

posted in Paradise Quest on Apr 22, 15 9:50 AM
I am stuck on level 28 because of a vine (I think level 11) that I could not chop down. The vine keeps me from going forward because it is taking up space I need. I love this game and would like very much to go forward with it. Some how I managed to pass through the vines without the hatchet. Please help me.

posted in Magic Heroes: Save Our Park on May 3, 14 10:04 AM
BearKat wrote:I don't know if the Devs would consider this a Tech problem, however, I do!

The "widescreen" button doesn't work for me unless I change my screen display to 150%!

This doesn't give me so much a widescreen view as it just stretches the screen to fit, thus distorting the screen enough to cause headache and nausea after just a few minutes of play.

I like the game, and it would be an instant purchase if the widescreen function worked properly, as most other games do.

I'm running W7 Home Premium Edition 64bit on a HP TouchSmart All in One with a 23" Widescreen and the resolutions are set at the recommended 1920X1080.

BK

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator