Posts created by txrose3

posted in Enlightenus on Aug 29, 09 3:00 PM
I loved Enlightenus!!

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Aug 3, 09 8:32 PM
Hmmmmm, I don't remember this part exactly. Maybe check the walk thru? (Go to All Game Forums & then to Dept 42, you will find a thread for the walk thru.)

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 30, 09 12:13 AM
This should help:

Go to the button @ top of the page: "All Game Forums". Scroll down & click on "Department 42". There you will find a thread with a walk through of the game.

Good luck!!

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 22, 09 9:25 PM
You can go to the All Game Forums (button above). Scroll down to Department 42 and click on it. There is a thread for a walk thru there, That should help you. Good luck!!

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 20, 09 7:07 PM
Howdy, Shelly. I can't exactly remember the part of the game you're talking about (sorry). Have you tried the walk thru?

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 15, 09 7:54 PM
I LOVED this game too!!!! I really enjoyed matching the items in inventory with items on the sceen. PLEASE give us more like Enlightenus!!!!

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 6, 09 3:01 PM
Is this the one that is the paper dinosaur bird? If so, it goes on that upper shelf w/the other dinosaurs. There is a pink blob there (bubblegum??) stick it to that blob.

posted in 3 Days: Zoo Mystery on May 16, 09 1:48 PM
If I remember correctly, one of the waffles is actually on the side of one of the large boxes. Use the plazmztron on the front box & you should see it. ( I THINK that's right, lol)

posted in Ancient Quest of Saqqarah on May 5, 09 6:01 PM
I have 4 mins left of the demo & have enjoyed to game so far. For you fishies that have purchased this game & played it, would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance,
txrose

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on May 1, 09 12:31 AM
I skipped that one too!! Ugggggghhhhhhhh

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Apr 23, 09 1:31 AM
Robilyn wrote:This is a cute game, and I will buy it for my grand daughter. There are two other tanks that are locked. It says they will open when you get a star. Does any one know if they will have hidden objects in them as well? Thanks

Yes, Robilyn, I think so. I played a second tank & it had hidden objects.

I enjoyed the game. Sure do wish it was on Felix's Faves. I may wait to buy it.

posted in Fishdom on Apr 22, 09 6:45 PM
I'm looking to buy a game like Fishdom. One where you don't just match 3, but you build a city, aquarium, village or whatever. Would especially like for it to be a Felix Favorite. Any recommendations?

Also, is there any difference in price from just purchasing the game or buying a credit to purchase the game?

Thanks in advance,
txrose3

posted in Fishdom on Apr 7, 09 2:47 PM
For those of you who play Fishdom. What's the highest level you've achieved so far? I just finished level 304 and wondered how many were left?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Apr 5, 09 5:24 PM
If I remember correctly....the objects are ones that "change". They are in the same spot, but change/morph from one thing to another. You just have to search the screen for them. Not always easy to spot.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Apr 4, 09 10:04 PM
If you still need the answer:

Look near the middle/lower section of the screen. There is a large white barrel. The clownfish is on the barrel. Good luck!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Mar 29, 09 2:50 PM
It's a definite YEA from me!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Mar 18, 09 8:02 PM
I played Madame Fate, but don't remember the answer to your question. Try typing "Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate" into the Search All Forums area. Maybe you can find the answer there?

posted in Australia Zoo Quest on Mar 16, 09 7:19 PM
Tyvm for the link, mojave. It answered my question. I appreciate it!!

posted in Australia Zoo Quest on Mar 16, 09 6:46 PM
Anyone tried it yet? If so, what's your opinion?

Thanks in advance.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Mar 16, 09 4:33 PM
I agree that the game was a little short on play time. But, I really enjoyed it. I've played it once, and plan on playing again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator