Posts created by deadme

posted in Wanderland on Apr 8, 16 3:48 AM
Hi

Play the Hunters Hut in Night mode and Night mode timed as in those modes ( if your lucky ) you can get curses from there but also you can get curses to drop off the Gremlins if you have the right perfumes and a spray or you can add it to your wish list, choose the curse that only curses 3 HOS as I've never seen a 5 curse HOS yet and I'm getting close to level 60.

Good Luck

posted in Wanderland on Apr 7, 16 8:55 AM
Hi

The cards are in the portals at all times. 1 to each portal but which scene the card is in is what you've to look for. Remember cards fade in and out of focus, so you can spot them just as it's appearing or just as it's fading again. Look for a light brown background to the card with a gold w in the middle.

Good Luck.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 7, 16 8:51 AM
Hi

Just keep trying it will drop eventually or if you want to try a luck potion you can buy them in the store under the potion part of the store.

Good Luck

posted in Wanderland on Apr 7, 16 8:49 AM
Hi

You can save them or play them. It's up to you.

Happy card Hunting and Good Luck

posted in Wanderland on Apr 5, 16 10:49 PM
Hi

I've just finished this mini puzzle and managed to work it out after a while.

I done it by filling in the bottom part of the hive and worked my way up to the top. Remember not to crash into a spider or go over a another green dot and corner yourself in.

Good Luck.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 2, 16 2:54 PM
Aye it is a glitch, it came with the new update. So now before completing the quest check to see if the reward is there and if not log out and in again until that reward shows up. It's a real pain as you might have to log out about 1- 3 or more if your unlucky to get the reward to show.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 1, 16 3:34 PM
Skye_Lilli wrote: I only have the Sleeping Beauty and Labryth Portals open, and I find that they appear in the same areas, which makes it easier to find them.
If you are having trouble finding cards you can add me as a friend and I will gift them to you. My ID# is 176338.

Happy Hunting

Hi

Since your about the only forum member that is finding cards in these portals and most of us have the portals after those portals ( Witches Forest, Hot Springs, Alchemist and Samarakand ) open, posting which portal, which scene and were it located in that scene would be a great help for those who are having trouble spotting them at all in those portals.

Thank you and Happy Hunting cards

posted in Wanderland on Apr 1, 16 8:55 AM
Hi

Take a look at this thread. It has a lot of card places.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/702355.page

As for the Tavern keep sending you to the same portal, sometimes I don't find a card in the portal it sends me and so move on to another portal without clicking on the find button.

Just keep searching scene by scene in the portals and hopefully you'll find quite a few places were the cards can be found.

Happy Card Hunting and Good Luck.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 30, 16 1:04 AM
Aye keep at it. I'm now at level 4 needing 12 cards to plays but the choice of rewards do go up with each level. I'm now ( if I'm lucky to have the items as a reward while playing ) White Parrot's Feathers, Silver Patens & Talisman of Light ( to help fight Orges Mages ) Gold also goes up 200 each level. I hunt for cards while waiting for the ship to return. I also spend around just 1 minute in a portal, 5-10 seconds in 1 scene and if I don't spot the card by them move on to the next scene in the same portal and if I don't find a card I just move to a different portal.

Good Luck to everyone and Happy card hunting.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 29, 16 9:27 PM
I also like the new way the quests are handed out.

When I finish a quest I go into a portal to search for a card and then when I come out the new quest is there. ( you can also get the new quest by playing a HOS but this way you don't waste energy ).

I'm also trying to keep my portals open, so I'm playing for rewards that don't send you to the portals to do a mini puzzle or just needing a item. It don't work all the time but the progress is slower as most of the quests are to activate collections.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 28, 16 10:19 AM
krazymutiny wrote:Ok, I have tried to figure this out on my own but no luck. I am on level 49. What are cards?

If you have the Tavern open click on it. Click the find button and it sends you to a portal to find a card. There's 1 card in each portal to find and you'll have to wait around 5-10 seconds in each scene to see if a card is there as they fade in and out to see them. look for a light brown background to the card with a gold w in the middle of the card.

Good Luck and Happy card hunting.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 28, 16 10:14 AM
Aye agreed. I think I've had a total of 5 altogether. To open the Temple I brought them as collecting torches us just as bad if you ask me. I've 3 at the moment but I don't play the Ice Cave enough to even try to get more. I wait for the ship to offer torches ( which I'm getting 20 if offered as reward ) then play the Ice cave to get the mice as they drop a lot from there but only play the Ice cave if I've over 30 torches as my level is 7 to play it ( Explorer level ).

posted in Wanderland on Mar 27, 16 1:31 AM
As Far as I know the timer on the Pyramid will run out as all your progress is stored on their servers.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong thanks.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 26, 16 2:08 PM
Hi

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/702355.page

Take a look at this thread. Maybe you've these portals open. So far that's what places the forum community have found. Good Luck

posted in Wanderland on Mar 25, 16 11:58 PM
Hi

Bringing this thread to front page again before it gets lost down too many pages. Maybe 1 of the Moderators could make it a sticky thread so we don't have to keep finding it.

Also thanking all my friends that have sent me gifts and cards for the Tavern.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 25, 16 11:50 PM
Hi

Yay I've managed to get the Pharaoh's Mask at long last. Took me 10 tries to get it and I didn't use a Luck Potion.

Good Luck to anyone who else is on this quest.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 24, 16 2:11 AM
Hi

Yes there is. Down by the icons were you find shop and friends ect.. just above the gold cup icon on the right is a speaker icon click on that and then exit and then leave.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 23, 16 9:01 AM
Hi

As far as I understand how the scene works is this. Sometimes it's random and you've to keep on playing that HOS until the required " HOS Mode " but on some HOS e.g like the Swamp you can play it knowing what will come next.

You can always change the scene by using your rubies. I think it costs 3 rubies but no guarantees you'll get the scene that your after.

Good Luck

posted in Wanderland on Mar 22, 16 12:16 AM
Oldboyracer wrote:Hi all,
I'm at trainee level & the card find has gone to 9, choice of cards to 18 & attempts to 17.

Looks like I'm at the same level as you but the only difference you've mentioned is how many turns you get to play.

I'm needing 9 cards to play and 18 cards to choose from but have 20 turns to match cards with. 1 turn= 2 cards being turned over. So am I just lucky to have more turns to try?

Thank you for all your hints

posted in Wanderland on Mar 21, 16 9:28 PM
Aye I think I get it

Just click on a friend you hope you've not gifted and hopefully it will say do you want to gift this friend. Thanks will try it out when my counter reaches 10.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator