Posts created by plduncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 3:41 PM
Hi Everyone. I'm Lynn from Kentucky USA. It is 6:40 PM. Love reading everyone's posts.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 3:35 PM
I finish today.
Game 1 l lost all three
Game 2 I lost two won one
12 diamonds
Game 3 two loses one win
three diamonds
Game 4 two loses one win

Not to whine but I dislike the dice game. I have very little luck. I stay away from the dice until a challenge lures me in.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 17 5:31 PM
me three. lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 17 6:40 PM
I'm done. Yay!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 13, 17 5:44 PM
Done. Used multiple hints in each HOS. Congratulations and good luck to all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 13, 17 6:51 AM
Last CC I was short on time and discovered that you do not have to finish the HOS to get credit for the hint and that I could use more than one hint per HOS. Now mind you there is no coins or gifts or anything else if you don't finish the HOS but you dont have to wait for it to recharge and it did save me on being able to complete the CC and earn the last avatar. Just letting you know in case there are desperate players out there and the days are short to the end of the challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 17 5:42 PM
Three spins. Happy girl.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 17 5:22 PM
three spins to receive my star. I am a happy person.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 17 6:32 PM
Done!!!! Congratulations everyone on finishing the airships. Good luck,

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 17 7:52 PM
Equinekim wrote:my friend code 690848 please add me

sent you an invite.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 17 7:42 PM
I had a hard ten part quest. I used a few diamonds and waited several times for cooldowns of HOS but I am done now and on to the 100 HOS. Congratulations everyone on completing this challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 17 7:31 PM
My son and his wife live in Kissimmee. I am worried sick. Please keep them in your prayers along with everyone empacted by this storm. Praying for the safety of everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 17 7:14 PM
Thankfully I am done. I used an amulet and done the same HOS everytime.Good luck everyone and congratulations to all who have complete this challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 17 5:14 AM
I fed so many pets I forgot the silver ones. Most of my food is gone but I have fat happy pets (:

pld

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 17 11:51 AM
Thank you for all the friends invites. I have enough at this time. JJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 17 5:47 PM
Started late but finished. This one is hard for me because I am slow.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 17 5:33 PM
Took 12 pets but I am done. Received wooden chest from Winged Cat, Snow Griffin and Jack o lantern at Castle Gates. Good luck everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 17 5:29 PM
Received wooden chest at outside of castle from snow griffin, winged cat and
jack o lantern

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 17 2:08 PM
Hi Kelly, nice to meet you. I agree. I think it is on her end and hopefully she will see your post.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 17 9:50 AM
Is the new friend Harley or are you Harley? I am Raven and I have the same problem and message on Harley's private room. I do not have a problem with any other friend. It also shows her at Level 78 and I thought she was at Level 12. I don't know how to fix it, She was my first friend.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator