Posts created by bobhillman

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 18 8:27 AM
Bonus game is in extras - click on "Play" at the top of the list.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 18 8:23 AM
To access the bonus game, click on "Extras" in the main menu, then click on "Play" at the top of the list on the left.

HTH.

The eggs are collectible items, and if one is showing below the hint, then it means there is one to find in the scene. Same goes for the medallions and coins in the same area.

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 18 9:14 PM
I've just played the HOP in the room with the owl key - there are three interactive items to find, but the cursor does not change to indicate where actions can be performed to find them.

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 18 9:10 PM
Clicking on the train crash picture in the album caused the game to lock up.

However, pressing "Windows" key re-activating the game from taskbar cured the problem.

WTGator wrote:So what comes after MCF?

NDG?

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 18 4:53 PM
Note that when you return to Audrey on the island, you need to find more collectibles in the same scenes as before.

Play the alternative (match-3) game instead of a HOP (click the button at the top right).

I couldn't get the demo to run - after the first cut scene, it went to a scene with no active areas, and the hint said "There's nothing to do here". I found that unselecting "Stretch" in "Options" would allow the game to run OK.

The guy being burned at the stake at the beginning?

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 18 5:05 AM
It looks like they appear whenever you use the "memory" tattoo (the second one).

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 7:50 PM
Does anybody have the redhead's phone number (or any other contact details)?

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 7:45 PM
pennmom36 wrote:Cheers to that last statement (while nextgengranny get's distracted with with the drink I just offered her), I open up my backpack, aarr anybody got a paperclip? nevermind, I got it, she opens up her backpack, and pulls out the "spirit" "soul" "ghost" aka "orb catcher" step by step, inch by inch, she scans the room, aaaahhhh (hands slap both sides of pennmoms face as she gasps and points to the area where she's just gotten a glimpse of....SYMBOLS!!!!~....she panics, nextgengranny, is still calmly sipping her

pennmom36, do I detect a veiled reference to the astonishingly irritating practice which all devs seem to be prone to - yes, the broken zip, which really should have been consigned to the bin several years ago, along with "the box that has a latch missing". Surely a box which has latches missing is actually easier to open than one which has them all still present?

And bearing in mind the time & date that I'm posting this, Happy New Year!

posted in Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 17 1:57 PM
Sorry if I'm a little off topic, but does anybody know whether Codeminion, the developers of the original "Phantasmat", produced any other games?

posted in Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 17 4:04 PM
Happy Xmas to all the fishies and Moderators!

The morphing items are only in (some) hidden object scenes - the indicator to the bottom left of the hint button shows a circle when there is. The hidden signs are only feathers in the first section (in the elf kingdom), they are orange crystals in the second section (Giants kingdom), which is as far as I have played at the moment. It would be great if the game told you what you are looking for, instead of having to check the SG to find out what they are!

Are the mini games replayable in the extras section? Maybe you could get the achievement for skipping them there!

Is Victor Meldrew in this one?

No?

"I don't believe it!!"

Which puzzle do you mean? Looking at them in "Extras", the first one is the one where you have to match the keys to the locks.

I was playing in custom mode (hint & skip times set to minimum) and the hint indicated which pair(s) I needed to switch. I have to admit, however, that it's not particularly clear which are the "highest" and "lowest", or if even that is what we should be basing the arrangement on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator