Posts created by Cuilapan01

posted in Farm Up on Mar 3, 14 6:14 AM
I still have my Cupid. Did I miss an update?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 2, 14 7:24 PM
If you get to 16 coins don't use them to buy something for your farm. Buy 4 hours of unlimited energy and go crazy on planting radishes. I have 156 fields and when I buy unlimited energy I have Jenny planting and harvesting radishes constantly. This gives me a lot of energy but also a lot of items for the collections. I have always ended up with more gold the I started with. At times I have ended up with 40 or more gold.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 2, 14 7:20 PM
No I am not. In fact I have been working most of the time and I work 9 hours a day.
But I have bought a couple of 4 hours unlimited energy. When I do that I will have Jenny planting and harvesting radishes for the bottles of gems and the husband I will have pumping for water all the time. This gives me lots of hearts and keys and other goodies.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 1, 14 8:03 AM
You're right. I would be ticked off too. We'll just have to wait for the new update and see if we can still collect keys.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 1, 14 6:49 AM
It still sounds like a respectable lot. That is the problem I have no reference to what are a lot of keys. maybe we two have a lot and maybe we have very few. Who knows!?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 1, 14 2:56 AM
I was just wondering how many keys everyone has and if I have been doing well or not for when they make the big announcement for what we can use them. I have 2132 bronze keys. How many have you got?

posted in Farm Up on Mar 1, 14 2:54 AM
I too have that issue. I have one arrow that is stuck behind a tree and I can only see it if another item like a boulder or weed is partially hidden by that same tree. Than when I am on that item the tree becomes transparant and I can see the arrow, but I cannot click on it. If I use the eye on the right side of the screen that makes everything transparant it won't make the tree transparant and I can't see or click on the arrow.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 14, 14 11:30 PM
Just click where you collect from the cows. I had shee and turkeys disappearing but when I clicked on the nest (in case of the turkeys) I collected a couple of turkey eggs and after a couple of seconds my turkey appeared. The same with my sheep. So just click and you cow will come back.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 14, 14 11:55 AM
I also noticed that if I save my arrows and exchange them for the small presents at one time the goodies increase. I mean if I exchange my arrows as soon as I get 7 of them I have never gotten gold coins or an object for the collections. However if I wait till I get 70 or more arrows and exchange them for presents until I have no more I get lots of gold coins and nice objects. The first 2 exchanges are not that special but then hey get better. Maybe it's just in my game but it is worth trying if you guys get the same effect.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 10, 14 11:18 PM
Funny thing. I just went to check if my game was still doing silly things and even though I couldn't see my turkeys and 2 of my sheep they were apparently still there. I thought it weird that no bird was sitting on the nest even though a lot of time had passed and by accident clicked on the nest. Grandma went to the nest and did something so I got an experience point. Not everything you would normally get but turkey eggs were added to my supplies and after a couple of seconds my turkeys appeared. The same happened with my sheep.
My game looks normal again.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 10, 14 2:57 PM
I am having all kinds of problems. I closed the game to go to work at 12.30 pm and now started it again at 11:30 pm to do some weeding and sheering sheep and stuff before I go to bed.

The first thing I noticed was that my energy wasn't filled up to to the max byt was at 32 of 47 and it would get another one in 32m 13s. I stopped the game and restarted it. That seemed to fix that problem as my energy meter was filled up but the school was still working on a study that should have taken only 4 hours. My husband has still acouple of hours to go on the first building phase of the cow pen even though those should both have finished by now and I am missing a white and a black sheep and 2 turkeys. What is happening??????

Don't tell me I lost all my progress again, because I lost it two weeks ago too when my old computer died on me and this time I even bought some gold coins to make up for lost time. Please fix the new update problems so I can play my favorite game again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator