Posts created by GOBSTOPPERS

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 27, 15 12:13 PM
THANK YOU bfg MURRUMBIDGEE!!!!! BIG HUGS!!!! I knew this was the truth ...but apparently some people didnt understand this fact!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 24, 15 1:44 PM
yes chestnut..... its so nice to be able to communicate and help friends in the game....

i had the same point ...lets hope the future developers of FTP games will be able to develop games that are on higher level of success....

to me no update isnt enough of a reason to quit and walk away from the games i enjoy and will continue to....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 24, 15 1:35 PM
oh wow Eli.... im so sorry to read you have so much trouble with DM....

i have 5 manors.... and dont have those troubles in ANY of my manors.....!

i know a LOT of people that play dark manor,,,, we JUST enjoy playing the game... thats why so many have more than one manor... if they didnt like playing it they would have walked away.....they wouldnt start the game over....the same goes for ART aswell....i know if i dont like a game,no updates which i will enjoy a game with or without an update,too many glitches and problems or whatever the case.... etc...

i just simply wont play it....

but to each their own...eveyone has an opinion.....

but either way...update or no update i WILL continue to play and enjoy..... ART ,AWK AND DM and i will continue to be a member of BFG aswell....i enjoy 10 of their FTP games for quite a few years and also have enjoyed the tons of games i have bought from BFG aswell.....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 24, 15 1:19 PM
oh i agree...they are blowing a lot of smoke and it would be a ton of code and work ! theres no denying that

NO ONE ever claimed it would be easy and simple...i think most people know that.... that is a given...

definately something went wrong between the two.... i agree aswell..we dont know the entire story....

but yet we are left with an interior product that the developer will NOT stand by or remedy....and whether inferior or not...i will continue to enjoy ART and my friends ive made and help others...this to me IS having fun and keeps the game enjoyable....

i like so many others are keeping on the SEVERE side of optimism...

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 24, 15 1:06 PM
hi BlueX.... just like i PMed you.....

i stated the samething.... WHY... BZ wont fix their games and not stand behind their own product is just stunning....
and i also agree.......it will and does tarish their name....

but i was also told by BFG mod............. that it IS possible the game can be sold ( by whom was not discussed or stated....it doesnt really matter ) and possible that another developer can come in and buy ART

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 24, 15 11:21 AM
HI APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS! i miss playing ART with you!
i know...id gladly pay for an update ....a good complete and as little glitches as possible update....is very welcome....
and i ,like you, would LOVE to see BZ /BFG or whoever sell the game aswell.....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 24, 15 10:45 AM
i agree fishfingers a tablet just cant do what a laptop can...! and i love my recliner too...i got a stand to put my laptop on and inbetween my laptop and the stand i have a great fan.... keeps my lappy running awesome..!!! some of the other 4 tablets i bought my son would over heat aswell!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 24, 15 4:26 AM
will add you...

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 24, 15 4:13 AM
mpendo wrote:ART has been the best game that I have ever played. It is all about the money. Yes we all would have paid for an update"

Well stated mpendo...!! I agree... it IS all about the money! i do know that IF.... and its a BIG if i know.... They did come out with an exclusive update for players willing to pay... A ton of players would indeed buy it.

fishfingers10 wrote:I am a laptop player and wouldnt play on anything else, I have my game time and that involves recliner chair and comfy fleece

same here fishfingers ! LOL..... my laptop ,my recliner and my favorite games.... but then its time to switch it off and go enjoy LIVING!!
my little one uses a tablet..he has gone through 4 of them!! ...not from abuse...but from the fact that the tablets just cant handle the big programs , and the battery life is terrible. im with you fishfingers.... i will stick to my laptop...its fun in my recliner and fun taking it with me once in a while aswell..!! my little one is always putting down his tablet and want to play on my laptop!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 23, 15 7:40 PM
i personally would pay for an update and i know alot of players have also stated they would pay for an update aswell...

If you dont want to pay for an update ... Then dont pay for an update...

But it sure would be nice to at least have the option to do so!!!

Either way thanx BF and BZ for all your efforts....
I personally appreciate them!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 23, 15 3:57 PM
i understand.....i made sure when i purchased my laptop that i was able to "PORT" it ... a good friend also gave me a great packback type of carrier for it....it carries everything i need and i can go anywhere and enjoy it....

i do have a good online friend... her and her hubby take laptops to thailand on vacation with them every year....

its great to be able to enjoy all that BF has to offer on so many different devices!!!

and since this ENTIRE SUBJECT IS OFF THE TOPIC AT HAND..... and just to stay on topic....

it is TRUELY ASHAME AND A CRIME.... that BZ has chosen to shelf this game.....but i have enjoyed it and will continue to play it and help others. :

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 23, 15 3:37 PM
my laptop is an HP.... awesome device... and it doesnt weight much at all...... but it is indeed a newer laptop though....

interesting about being able to use your ipad in jury duty...!!
i personally didnt have to go... but we are NOT allowed in California...

i personally play 10 different FTP games .... i dont play 24/7 but do enjoy the variety of FTP games BF has to offer...!

thats awsesome.... im glad you enjoy playing the games you choose on the device of your own choice....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 23, 15 3:14 PM
well we obviously have difference of opinion here....

im sorry we cant see eye to eye...but i do hope eventually someone will update these games....whether its on pc,ipad,tablet,laptop or cellphone....!
so here to optimism!

apparently tiramasue YOU enjoy playing games on tiny screens....
to each their own.....!

i agree with ekstra.... when i go out i leave these games behind and enjoy LIVING!!!

there is plenty of money to be made here and in multiple ways...im sorry tiramasue...you cant see it... many others can.... and to me, its ok to not agree on every point!

different points of view... are neccessary!

take out the auctions.....

charge for the next update...

charge for "A package of quests full of adventures for a specific character might have been a money maker"

all great ideas.....

lets just hope BF,BZ and the future developers read these brilliant ideas....!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 23, 15 2:50 PM
ekstra.... you need something just ask me...!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 23, 15 2:36 PM
hi ekstra.... i fully agree with you.... theres no way my eyes can put up with playing this game or anything close to this on my ipad or my cell...no thank you!!! why play a game on a small screen when you can play it on a big screen????? makes no sense... the fun thing is hooking my laptop up to my bigscreen tv...!!! and the great thing is...my laptop is INDEED PORTABLE!!! i take it plenty of places...!!! i go to my coffee house and theres always 3 or 4 other people with laptops ..... i dont really see many ipads and cellphone being used..... mostly teenagers.

hi chesnutheights.... i agree...taking out the auction would definately elminate alot of problems....thats why dark manor is a success...!!

dark manor is constantly being updated and there is no auction....!!
tomo zaru has been running that game for years...its very successful....!!

tomo zaru and elephant games...are both very successful developers and they can make it work!!!!!

i would continue my membership if BF raised their prices... and i know PLENTY OF PLAYERS... that would pay cold hard $$ for a decent update to this game including myself!!!!

come on BM AND BF>>>!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 23, 15 12:51 PM
to continue Mojitomamma,....

or....

like in the arcade.....

just like the arcade...!!! if you go play a game ...some ask for say $1.00 to start playing then if you hit a check point you can continue... but eventually you will be unable to hit evey check point..... at that point its says....

if you want to continue please insert 4 more coins!!!!

BF AND BM.... why not learn from the PROFITS of others and ensue this same in this game and AWK????

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 23, 15 12:48 PM
updated comment...see above!

yes there is profit in tablet,ipad and cellphone games.... but ill betcha a shiny new nickel that there are STILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE that still use personal computers and laptops for business and pleasure....if not we all wouldnt be playing this game...!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 23, 15 11:21 AM
i agree..it hasnt been a waste of money but the true crime is the

WASTE OF....talent,time,energy,effort,artistry....and espeically.....

A H U G E WASTE OF POTENTIAL P R O F I T....

loss of profit....from shelfing the game instead of CHARGING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE OR YOU MUST PURCHASE THE NEXT UPDATE.... if you charge players ....coins,gold and actually money.... you just begin to at least start the ball rolling in the correct direction...i must say it would be much better than what they have done in the past which is loose money due to losing control of their most precious comodity...the gold bars.. and giving FREE updates...!!

convert the game from FREE TO PLAY... to its free to play to a certain point then if you wish to continue you must purchase an update from here on out...

just like the arcade...!!! if you go play a game ...some ask for say $1.00 to start playing then if you hit a check point you can continue... but eventually you will be unable to hit evey check point..... at that point its says....

if you want to continue please insert 4 more coins!!!!

BF AND BZ.... why not learn from the PROFITS of others and ensue this same in this game and AWK????

or.....

like i stated.... shelf it have have a HUGE WASTE OF POTENTIAL PROFIT

and why NOT REPROGAM.... take your time BZ.... we all knowyou have in the past .... why not now... and get this game where it should be.... making players happy feeding their addiction to your games AAAAAAAAAAAAAND MAKE A PROFIT????????????????

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 22, 15 8:30 PM
HI MOJITOMOMMA AND CKRZ.....!!!!

FIRST... let me say thanx im glad you like my idea and i have wrote boomzap an email and every person at boomzap has indeed received a copy of it... i was a bit more to the point with them than i have stated here in the forum.....

it went something to the effect of....
we were all taught as children to finish what we start... and
why doesnt someone get smart and make some money off peoples addiction to these FTP games????
WAKE UP BM AND BF
I even told them they can claim its THEIR idea..i dont care....!!

and ckrz....

i actually dont get that involved in giving someone some coins....
i just find someone ...anyone i feel at the moment can use some coins and make a high bid on their item.....
some i players i know.... some players are vets.... some players are new....

but i will in a few days put out another email this time to both BM AND BF.... asking them.... why dont they get smart and >>>>>?????

and to just recap....

please feel free to add STAYS behind your name to show protest against shelfing the game and tell both BM AND BF we arent going anywhere....

SO I GUESS THEY WILL HAVE TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT FOR US...THEYRE LOYAL PLAYERS AND CLUB MEMBERS!!!!

AND LASTLY.....

its such a waste of time,energy talent and sheer skill to shelf these games...2 of the best FTP multiplayer games on the net .....but mostly a HUGE WASTE OF POTENTIAL PROFIT!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 21, 15 4:11 PM
oh i fully agree MYR... they need to GET SMART...!!!! why not come out with an update that we pay for...if you want to continue with a new update in ART you need to buy...i most certainly would as well... you can count me in.. why the producers of these games dont figure that out is beyond me... but its a great idea...if you dont want to buy you dont have to and can continue to play the game as is... if you want more,,,, and they KNOW WE DO.. why not make a profit on it and charge for the next update!!!

the problem all started when they lost control over the most precious comodity.... the gold bars... when the glitch hit and everyone was getting free gold .. they lost control and hence this game was over back then,.,,,,

so why not get smart.. and instead of shelfing the game .. charge for the next update either thru coins and gold bars or actually money out of your bank account...!!!! either way would work if you charge for in game coins and gold... you start to get rid of all the mass sums of coins/gold people have or charge with real money and make money of it or BOTH!!!!

let just hope the MODS here in the forum get our drift and relay these great ideas to BZ or the future FTP developers!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator