Posts created by luv2playhog

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 16 6:32 PM
eileensol wrote:
eileensol wrote:Hi all
Could you please add me as a friend my original I.D was Eileen 498776 unfortunately I had to re-program my laptop and my game was lost I was at level 68 luckily my game has been restored but I lost my friends my new ID is Eileen 546478, I lots of items to gift.
Thank you
Eileen

Hi could friends please add me had to start from the beginning my I.D. is a740120 lots of stuff to gift thank you
Eileen x
I do not have many friends on my list & would love to add you, this is by choice because I do not want too many & I gift daily..my ID is 336292 PK

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 16 5:50 PM
Matermaniac wrote:Is there a way to know what chests each pet gives?
I don't know the locations but some give gold chests in a location that others may give silver or wood...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 16 6:49 AM
Juderbug wrote:Just started this game and am finding it quite addictive. Have been looking up on the help pages when I get confused, but I'm puzzled by how the friends thing works. If I don't know their ID how am I supposed to find them? I'd appreciate any feedback about this. Thanks
welcome to MC..if you want to get friends post your device you are using and your ID # and they will friend you, then you accept their invite from the friends icon...not sure I am explaining this well...but everyone is using different devices and they are not compatible to each other if they are different than yours...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 16 4:29 PM
OrangeApricot wrote:hello! my husband starts playing at imoneyslots.com and now he found your website with great games! but where does he find flowers? He couldnot clear about the game[/quote when entering a scene there are morphing flowers, they only stay for a few seconds each time & usually are 3 per scene, just click on them when you see them...hope this helps, happy gaming ]

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 16 6:51 AM
just dropping a line to say how impressed I am with the art work from the devs, they are all truly beautiful....it is a break from being bored with the same thing over & over..have been enjoying this game for 2 or more years and love playing it still.. btw I have only spent 15.00 on diamond purchases...just patience & playing twice a day gets my challenges done....happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 16 2:46 PM
lesson learned...have to play more to earn coins & inventory, thank goodness I had a lot of inventory to sell to move on....thank you again to the developers of these new beautiful scenes, will make playing more fun...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 16 10:30 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:again I thank the developers on another new adventure...I really would rather not have night mode in the new area of Lydia, have to use the glass to switch it off so I can find items better and faster, but that is only my opinion...happy gaming

You can turn night mode off by going to the options cog, additional settings and click on the disable night mode.
ty Jackie, forgot about that, I usually just accept what they give us in the challenge...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 16 6:41 AM
again I thank the developers on another new adventure...I really would rather not have night mode in the new area of Lydia, have to use the glass to switch it off so I can find items better and faster, but that is only my opinion...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 16 6:50 AM
A huge thank you to the developers for the updates, more beautiful scenes and characters & of course challenges...unfortunately since we waited so long for this I have lost enthusiasm for playing more than once or twice a day...I have made more time to clean etc and get away from PC all day which is what I used to do when I first discovered MC...It is a wonderful adventure & I hope everyone hangs on to patience to continue because it is a great game....happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 16 8:38 AM
I do not post much, but always view all of your comments...no real complaints, just wanted to shout out a hello to all & happy gaming !

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 16 8:20 AM
Rebecca_47 wrote:Just started the castle quest. Third day and it's the airship! Not as bad as I hear what's coming up but I only play a couple hr each night. And right now I'm curtailed to even less. I am having problems with my recent back surgery which was going super until yesterday afternoon. Hard to believe it's been a little over 24 hrs. But I may not be online for a few days but how tomorrow will fix or help.
Question. Do you just have 24 hrs to finish each quest or can you carry it over until you have finished it? I understand you have do do them in order but for some of us just finishing one can be a monumental task. And the way things are going with me it's just signing on and sending my friends gifts that is a task I had a hard time completing today.

And what happened to the right side bar on this web site where we could quickly check our posts, etc.
I am only going in twice a day and do what I can to still enjoy playing MC. I don't worry about challenges or quests unless I can accomplish it during that day. It does cut down frustration and makes it fun just to do HOS. I am one of the "71" level and awaiting another update to enjoy. Just have fun at what you enjoy doing in the time you can play MC. Happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 6:26 AM
Davegnew1 wrote:The changes in the latest release are OK with the exception of Night Mode. What is the point to drag out finding the objects. Being able to see the whole screen with all the imaginary is part of the games allure. Having a small window with a blank screen, that is tedious to maneuver is boring and detracts from the game. Unless I need an object from a night mode objects room,, I just close the Night Mode session and move on. My personal opinion is remove NM.
I totally agree, however, there are challenges to complete night mode, mirror and object pictures in your challenges..hope this makes it more reasonable to play in these modes...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 16 6:29 AM
creeksideator wrote:Hi
I guess I'm to the point in this game where I need some words of encouragement.
I have struggled the entire 71 levels. Saved money have diamonds. But the air ship as become impossible for me to get ahead of they want 29 genie lamp and so I run the HOS, and feed my little dragons. You might get 10 , come on give us a break. We are
All board. I know this negative. I love a good challenge but we are not being challenged, just pacified.
I agree, have not been playing like I used to, just go in for daily items play a couple scenes to keep up inventory and gift to my friends, just kind of hanging until an update is available, hang in there like the rest of us and it will be fun again, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 16 5:51 PM
Mamena wrote:
di4cherry wrote:The tournament just ended so I waited for it to register all the scores and my score does not show up on the scoreboard at all! What gives with that?

Hi everybody my name is Helena and my ID# is 465610 I'm on PC if you want to be my friend I'm in the state of Rhode Island,USA I played in the Tournament the time here was 11:00pm Friday I'm having a problem with the wheel they have 3 or 4 10% me and lot of people are complaining that were getting 10% all the time I spend $6.99 for 275 diamonds and I didn't win anything does anybody feel the same way or is it just me? They better fix the wheel I keep spending money for nothing I'm up to 6 and I only need 4 more to get the treasure hunter but I can't get ahead this way does anybody have any ideas?

Thank you
It is certainly up to you, but I have only purchased diamonds one time when they were on sale, and it came in handy, other than that I just play twice a day and collect what I can to help me keep going...I am level 71 like most others and waiting for next update patiently..I have only placed in tournament top one time but I keep trying like everyone else..just have fun your way, this is such a great game and I recommend it ...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 16 5:43 AM
Rebecca_47 wrote:Lovely friends will be gone again today. This ole back 'o mine is getting some hardware out and I no longer will blink-like a airport run way. The test for even newer hardware end alas today. And for some bureaucratic reason I have to wait w/o pain relief for 2 - 6 weeks for the 2.0 version to be installed. I probably will miss gifting today sigh. But be assured I will keep track until I catch up. Still have some spring items left so ask now. Waiting with bated breath for the newest updates. Tired of being stuff but really loved the Spring event.
wishing you good luck and successful surgery for your back, hang in there..God Bless...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 16 6:04 AM
One of you posted to be sure to visit friends spring rooms, did not realize that the HO in each is available to us...now I can understand how 500 visits is easily more accessible to achieve....this is why I visit this forum and thank you all for sharing info that I can use to further my quests...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 16 5:11 PM
a1cindy wrote:i just got kicked out and it said spring event over anyone else get this? how in the world can it be over after 2 days devs we need help to get our game back!!!!
yes me too, what a shock !! now what? very disappointed but will play until they open Jeronimo to unlock other challenges...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 16 9:08 AM
ever since this last update 2 days ago, I have had to restart PC before I can open MC, anyone else have this problem? Thank you, happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 16 7:02 AM
kim_veronica wrote:Hi.....how long after buying diamonds do they appear on game. The money has been taken but no diamonds have appeared.
the one & only time I purchased them I received them within 2 or 3 days, be sure you were charged for them...I was tempted to buy them this last offer and then the offer was gone, there must a place to be able to complain to if you do not received them, they will honor your purchase...happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 16 6:34 AM
rondalou44 wrote:Hi, I am level 42 and I have never spent a dime on this game. I had a little problem after the last update but it turned out to be my computer and not the game. It's not necessary to ever spend money. You may do better in the tourneys but you can still advance in the game and have a lot of fun. I was a little aggravated when it first started taking an hr. to recharge but after I've opened cloud city and town and all the new areas in them, I find that it is recharged and ready to go again by the time I make it through all of them. I get the morphed flowers, save up coins in case another area is ready to open. I have learned that it is easier to sell an egg if I have 2 of the same thing than to wait until I save up enough coins for some areas. Don't sell your airship items unless necessary or you will find yourself without any. Some people don't send the airship every time. It will leave empty if you don't have the stuff to fill it. I've hatched several of the eggs. Some give you diamonds along with coins, some give you stamps, etc. Visit your house often and you will get a crystal for clicking on the butterflies and your chest will have a little something for you. Don't be in a hurry to update items in your house. Crystal shards are a little hard to come by. Just a few tips I hope help. Make a friend or 2 so you can send items to one another and get the postcards. You will be able to use them later.
very nice encouragement for others, I did not learn about friends until level 65, or this forum..was content to just play the game, though I do not play as much as in the beginning, I still enjoy it and it was free and keep getting newer challenges, cannot wait for new update whenever it happens, happy gaming

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator