Posts created by Crow12000

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 15, 15 3:53 PM
I have no idea how it originally worked because I started playing after the "pet" dragons were placed at the front of the neighborhood screen. Based on my forum readings this rendered the "wake up" feature inactive.

There was a side offer sometime back where if you woke up your neighbor there were gifts involved for both of you along with a trophy as well. That was only during the week of the quest though at least on the gifts. I don't think clicking on the wake up button actually did anything. It seemed to me that if you had sleeping neighbors and you tried to wake them up and they just happened to wake up during that week then you got the reward.

Outside of that side offer there are no rewards and the wake up feature does not function.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 10, 15 11:34 AM
clm5457 wrote:Is this the quest where lots of maya rune kits fall to help you?

Actually I think that is the Pearl legend not this one. Easy to get confused but I haven't had any extra beast rune kits drop.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 10, 15 9:21 AM
Just a quick overview for those that didn't look at the past threads. The creatures will show up in the Manor do not help the creatures in TOK unless you want to for another reason.

Your neighbors can only help you feed the golem. They can also only help you once a day. If you post the other creatures it will take up their day allotment but you will not get any credit. So only post the golem for feeding.

When you take the reward chest after helping Lariel you not only receive a piece of the Eleven Brooch but 5000 xp's as well so plan accordingly. You can rescue Lariel as many times as you can the quest only ends when you take the reward chest or time runs out.

Good luck everyone.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 8, 15 2:33 PM
SunFlash wrote:What really surprised me is that I have seen one particular player feeding 5 consistently to shared neighbors (she isn't my neighbor) and then, she gets big congratulations and all kinds of talk about what a great neighbor she is on the Century Club thread. I don't get it.

I don't know maybe they don't have expedition experience with that neighbor. I know I have neighbors that I never see their expeditions due to time differences. Who knows they might also not care about the expedition feeding.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 7, 15 8:58 PM
Yes it would indeed be cool!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 7, 15 7:16 PM
Tigger_tam wrote:I've been doing the mushroom forest because my gazebo closed the day this opened, but all of a sudden, the flowers don't drop anymore. Any idea why?

Just go and play another room a few rounds then go back to the forest and they should drop again. No idea why but it worked for me.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 5, 15 1:38 PM
Oh my goodness....all my best wishes and thoughts go out to Isabella. She was one of my very first neighbors in this game and has always been so generous and helpful. Fight the good fight my friend and get better soon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 4, 15 7:16 PM
Man it stinks being too busy to play more than just a little in the evenings.

I'm so far behind...I've done exactly nothing for the flower lab and now I read through and see it's going to take forever to get those flashlights. So not a happy camper right now.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 1, 15 11:04 PM
After all the talk about the room I wasn't sure I would even do it. It's like a wreck though you just have to look even if your sure you don't want to see.

I didn't find it that bad, boring yes but not super hard. One thing I did was I used no search talismans of any kind not even my pet dragon. Items fell for me in one or two searches. I only had two items that required 4 searches for them to drop. It took me just over 2 hours to complete the room this way.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 27, 15 8:55 PM
Is this a Japan teaser? The girl's name her missing family all the photo's of them in traditional Japanese garb and the whole "where did she meet the professor" line. Are they just screwing around with us now?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 27, 15 11:55 AM
dogpenny wrote:I just need two parts for the key. If i catch them can i open the temple or do I have to wait for Pearl Legend to come back to open the temple?

You have to wait for the quest.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 27, 15 11:26 AM
dogpenny wrote:How do i get the creature to appear and where does it appear i have run through all of the other creatures to no avail have used scrolls with the same effect. i cannot get her to appear anywhere so i can put the archive together.

For the archive you have to help her when you visit your neighbors. She will either be there or not no way to make her appear.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 27, 15 9:17 AM
I had this same problem what I found was that I had to do a duel in order to activate the guild task.

One of the very first tasks that feature duels is called "key duplicate" I can't remember exactly but it's two part. I think you only have to participate in a duel I can't remember if you have to win one. The "key" is to the meditation gazebo. Once I did that it activated not only the guild tasks again but a string of "major" tasks that took me on a tour about the manor.

This is in fact the only time I've ever tried the dueling as I couldn't get it to work again after this it just froze on me.

I hope this helps.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 26, 15 8:05 PM
afspam wrote:Okay, maybe I wasn't all that unfair about my cat (re: my edit to the above post) He's also quite stupid at times. As in, he just tripped on his own claws and fell down the stairs. No he never learned how to bring in his claws and he would need to be sedated before you could trim them. Yeesh, what a cat!

Oh Spam I'm sure you're kitty loves you!

We have quite a few animals. A big goofy black lab that is quite smart but plays dumb beautifully. A little chorkie (chihuahua and yorkie mix) that is my elderly Mom's dog. She's really sweet but has epilepsy so we have to be careful with her. She doesn't get to go for a ride into town anymore as it usually brings on a seizure.

Since I live on a farm we have several barn cats. I'm pretty much the only one they let pick them up and love on them and yes we have them to catch rats. All are rescue cats and female as they are much better ratters than male cats are.

Livestock doesn't count although our stud bull is very attached to one of my brothers and follows him around wanting to be brushed. Sounds funny but he is an enormous animal and could hurt someone without even trying.

We are also in the migratory path of many bird types so we have lots of feeders that are full year round. It's really something when the hummingbirds come through.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 26, 15 5:23 PM
Jelley,

the game (Elvira) doesn't do anything or send anything. Say I decided to leave the game I as a player would have to go through my BP and send each and every item out as gifts to my neighbors. Then I would delete all neighbors from my hood.

Any gifts that are still in your inbox when I deleted you would stop showing my icon and revert to Elvira.

Any item that I had that could not be gifted would just live forever in my old account. Now say I decided to come back after a few months away. All my items would still be in my account and I could pick back up where I left off having to get new neighbors and rebuild my backpack items.

Now if a neighbor sent you a gift and either then deleted you from their hood or you deleted them, the gift would appear to come from Elvira.

The game never sends anyone anything via gifting. So those 50 gifts you got must have come from someone leaving the game and gifting out their BP to neighbors.

Hope that helps.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 25, 15 8:21 PM
Actually this is a great thing to point out. I know I discovered it by mistake while trying to figure out how to turn off the music.

So much easier to search without that big thing in the way.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 25, 15 6:58 PM
Yunice wrote:Just want to pop in and say hi to old friends and new RoM players.

How are you guys doing? I miss you all!

Somewhere in the snow. Brrr.

Yunice!!!! Hi!!! We miss you! (((hug)))

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 25, 15 6:56 PM
A big congratulations to all the winners and runners up in this weeks legends competitions.

A big shout out to my great neighbor Starmagicgreen for her two wins in the paranormal categories! Way to go!

And a huge congratulations to my wonderful friend Clashfan78 for not only taking 3 categories but for achieving the Legend of the Hidden Memory!!! Fantastic work Clash!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 22, 15 6:59 PM
Seems like a good place to mention this. If you're ever looking for something to send me as a thank you the golden grain is more than welcome.

See how different some people are most would think that was unwanted but I personally play the mill often so I never have much grain on hand.

Oh and SunFlash I had a player send me an Air Kiss the other day and it confused me for a moment but I did end up taking it in the spirit I believe it was meant.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 20, 15 1:22 PM
I'm not planning on being total absent but the next few months are the absolute busiest time of my year. I know a lot of you are still in the deep freeze but it's full on spring for me right now. I just won't be playing as much so I might not be there for expeditions or be around much on the forum.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator