Posts created by Andru1535

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 14 3:17 PM
Another reason the seal is silly is because it has been playing around with "seally" putty.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 14 9:31 AM
Another reason to do the daily quests is the achievement Omnipresent. If you do 500 daily quests you get 8 diamonds. If you are trying to get the award for all the achievements you will need to do this.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 14 9:01 AM
I hope I can "seal the deal" and win the egg.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 14 8:05 AM
If you are on level 34, you will have to wait for the update. If you play on a PC it has been released. If on an iPad, the update should be any day now because the PC update was over a week ago, and the apple version usually follows about a week later.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 7:02 PM
I got two gold chests today. One from one of my critters and one from a 10 part daily quest. Maybe I should play the lotto.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 6:59 PM
I think the seal with the ball on its head is the "sealiest" thing I have ever seen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 5:19 AM
I play it on a stero system not thru the game itself.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 14 7:28 PM
Due to a generous friend rather than trade these eggs I will gift them. I have a piggy and parrot egg I would like to gift. I will gift them to the first two requesters ( is that even a word?). Please PM with your request, first come first served. Good luck! I play on an iPad, so no PC.

The eggs have both been claimed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 14 1:57 PM
I still have a piggy, turtle and parrot egg to trade. I will trade any two of these eggs for a hedgehog or a panda egg. That's two eggs for one! If interested please PM me. Hope to hear from someone.

I have decided to gift some of the eggs rather than trade. See the post in the eggs to gift thread.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 14 1:24 PM
I don't have the background music on the game, but I always have music playing in my home. I'm pretty eclectic in my tastes ranging from jazz, to classical, to 60s and 70s rock. Right now I have on a Best of the Doors CD. In my opinion one of the greatest rock groups of all time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 14 1:02 PM
It is really depressing to see the iOS egg trade thread. It appears to me at least most participants have the same eggs to trade (piggy, parrot, puppy, turtle) and want the same eggs (panda, hedgehog and seal). I have had a few more eggs appear on the wheel lately but after spinning 6 or 7 times and obviously losing I gave up. Maybe the devs could spread some love and offer all of us a free egg. (Wishful thinking).

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 14 4:52 PM
It seems that the problems will often times "reset" if you shut down the iPad completely and reboot it. Not sure why but even though frustrating to do it seems to work.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 14 1:26 PM
You can add another user who is having issues on the social page. No connection messages, freezing when changing wish lists (both removing and adding), sparkles when no gifts. You've seen all the problems listed and I have them all too. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 14 12:22 PM
I have a piggy, parrot, and turtle egg I would like to trade. I am in need of a panda or hedgehog. If interested PM me. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 14 8:49 AM
I have a hedgehog egg on my wheel. I play on an iPad. I am up to 600 for the next spin. Does it really matter where the egg is on the wheel in relation to other things, or is it just all random and a matter of chance? Can't decide whether to chance another spin or not. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 14 7:42 PM
I have 165 of those so not too much of a concern. But thanks for the heads up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 14 7:13 PM
I am on level 34, and at the point where the Spirit of Chaos is asking for a few Mechanical Hearts. I am thinking about making these since the parts will come up automatically and selling them rather than using them to complete the task. I figure I can make some coins and be "stuck" there for a few rounds, rather than progressing since I am close to the current end. Any opinions? Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 14 7:09 PM
I have a piggy, parrot and a turtle. I would like to trade for a hedgehog or panda. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 5, 14 6:57 PM
Thanks! I hope it might help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 5, 14 3:34 PM
I play on an iPad and have been frustrated, but especially lately. I have not had a diamond drop from the flowers in weeks. Also, the egg situation is ridiculous. I have not had an egg from the dragon or on the wheel in 6-8 weeks. Most of the eggs I have are through my generous friends. I hope the devs see this and might try to make it just a tad easier to get those coveted eggs.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator