Posts created by NeenaL

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 14 9:29 AM
Anyone else having a decrease in getting plain white stamps? Almost laughable right but before the last 2 updates I had a stuffed inventory of white stamps.... not now! I looked back at what I'd been crafting (level 39) some items use 16 white stamps X 3 items, many others using 10,6..... I haven't sold any! Is my inventory sneaking off again? Was wondering if anyone else has a shortage? Is it my imagination?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 14 12:15 AM
For Alex, his family, friends, his country, carry these heartfelt blessings and prayers of peace and love....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 14 12:01 AM
Trina Montana/USA

Montana, oh wow! Sounds like a dream....not moving....just the state!!! Keep seeing Brad Pitt in " the River Runs Thru It ".....still a dream!
Be safe my friend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 10:25 AM
Post want you want where you want........people might want to read it. I have changed my mind because of posts.
But never put words in my mouth....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 10:07 AM
Frankie I hope xsho gets his items and is able to sell them. You are on my friends list, imagine that! Thank you for all your generous gifts! I am packing to leave this castle!!! I can't do this anymore...

It looks as if I had a one way conversation with myself on the selling matter doesn't it!*

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 9:03 AM
TiraSue,
Relax? What the heck? I was just passing along, it wasn't in a hateful, threatening tone..... Just because I take issue with what BF creates then, abruptly took away should not bother anyone at all. You can post all you want to....it seems to me I am the outsider here and if I don't agree with others point of view then woe be me. I have the messages to prove it. I do not know why there cannot be conversation without retaliation!
I will bow outta this game gracefully.....

I have 1 game, have MS so I can't be a MCer 24/7 as expected by some and the co. and have an opinion which everyone is entitled, you can post, whether I choose to consider your opinion is up to me. Have a good game and enjoy the weekend. Outta the Castle!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 6:11 AM
I hope Big Fish will wake up and see the potential for losing customers if they don't loosen up on these unique stamps.
PFG26791

I personally don't think they care, pfg26791. That's just my op!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 14 5:48 AM
my friends, it is all true. I was told the dev's "probably" didn't mean for us to use sold items to run our games on......My issue is with the Towns Clock, in town the NEW part they created recently. When I first paid to open it, I discovered I could sell the items there for $750....not a huge sum BUT if you needed a thousand to help open an overpriced area well hey, why not. I wonder, why the heck did they put the dang sell buttons there if not meant to use it, evidently it was probably put there to sell items from your inventory! We need a huge wake-up call now for the fish!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 14 7:01 PM
TiramaSue, the city clock requires 2 banners of loyalty to make the royal stone, stone & 'item' to make say 'The Adamant Nail' , it did take time and effort for a few extra coins. I have never sat on a quest for weeks tho.
I hear what you are saying. Assuming, well it's anyone's guess what BFG thinks. My point was they created it but abruptly changed. A little heads up would have nice but that is probably too much to ask....
Have a good nite all!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 14 6:14 PM
I won't argue this because it is futile...I nor anyone on this small forum could change BF plans.
I don't really understand not selling items to produce coins.....Why did the dev's ever put a sell button on any of them. It was never intended for a player to craft, obtain, etc any item that could be sold at a 'profit' so to speak.
I guess now if low on coins.....BUY them, I won't now! I'm thru...

ETA: I don't have multiple games, it wasn't like I did major damage to BFG coin sales for my couple days of play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 14 5:10 PM
But the City Clock was introduced like this as $750 value items Fog, Nail, ?,......NOT until last u/d was it changed....Why? The City Clock wasn't a part of the OLD items.. It was part of the towns extension. ? The last source of coin other than HOS was simply taken away......

*i did the HOS to get the items. Wasn't like they were being given out as gifts...somehow I don't feel "lucky" at all....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 14 11:14 AM
There may be a "reason" offered about six paw having old pricing but items from the city clock sold for $750 originally before and after U/Ds and after this last update decreased dramatically to just $110.... It's not like I was obtaining free coins, I still had to do endless HOS to get items to put into the clock, fashion the item and receive it. Shouldn't there at least been a warning prior to decreasing item values? Other than minimal crafting & selling, the last unique way PLAYERS had to receive coins, not even a huge sum, was taken away. Why is this? Please don't say "to slow down" BF has taken care of that nicely with these crazy repetitive quest, I have never rushed but now I am at a snails pace and am wondering if I should bother to download the iOS U/D....

ETA: wow, I did not delete any of my messages as I am entitled to a point of view.....I was not enraged nor threatening either, even said please. People have thier ops I believe in that, even if I don't agree,

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 14 3:09 AM
2nd Trophy is #30 crafted items in 30 minutes....Reward for achievement is 3 Gems....
That's a whole lot of crafting! good luck!

ETA: I don't have the second trophy, I reprinted what I read on the achievement bar....thanks Govegril for the added info...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 14 12:36 AM
Fantastic Ideas & I agree, if BFG will follow thru and listen to players concerns. There wasnt lots of whining and knashing of teeth until things got so ridiculous. And think of those players coming up, they have no way what so ever left to earn coins, all those ideas have been taken away, except to do non-stop HOS, or buy expensive coins. No wonder newer players are quitting when they encounter tough times. We all help players, friend them, gift them, and 6-8 wks into game play they quit, delete the game, we have rows of names on our lists to prove it, along with veteran players. I loved this game when I started in early March, up until the last two Quickie updates. Even with all the glitches, seemed to look over it, but when games loose inventories, lists, freeze social pgs, etc it is too much. My opinion is do something to salvage this game,,,,listen to the concerns-when more than 5 has an issue it's time to take charge! I want my game back!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 14 12:49 AM
I am in favor of ANYTHING that would be "a Bonus" for a player......I don't think it would be half as bad to do HOS over and over, IF... I got a bonus for "time served".....
The way things are now players are leaving as fast as they can.....I don't know if it's a solution but it sure couldn't hurt esp at the higher $$$ levels.....the DEVs need to retain someone, new players are simply not staying, (nor the older ones now.)...I know, I know it's a FTP based game etc.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 14 1:30 PM
Guppie56... I am iOS so no pattern..... couldn't resist!
What kind of maintenance do they do on forums? Spruce up the look of PM' s?
My first, I've only been a Castle Dweller since March, I be happier if they were maintaining my social page...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 14 12:37 PM
Problems, in a word YES! Started around 10 am/EST when I tried to peak into the forum.....was very, very strange....it never kicked me off....just said "Sorry, maintenance...." Could read some threads, not PM etc
Just for kicks, are you iOS or PC? Could be we are the same! Lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 14 8:14 AM
ShirleyGames,
I also am surviving MS but you should well know there are different degrees, levels, of MS as well as other Neurological and disabling diseases and if people find solice playing a game......so be it!
It is up to whoever to set thier own schedule, play however they want to play and it should not matter to anyone!
I am curious, how long have you been diagnosed? I don't want to say, it "troubles" me but your lack of empathy is staggering,
Just Neena with her CR. MS ! Play whenever I feel like it...

*ETA: I think about each and everyone who ever post they are ill or just in some type of need, no matter what, and I myself feel empathy for ShirleyGames. I support being able to voice your view no matter what. However, I posted my opinion as well.
Be well friends of the Castle....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 14 11:37 AM
I already feel beat down and I am only at lvl 36, about the middle. I was reading some older Posts the other day for some info and ran across a post where someone plays for 13 hours a day!
I cannot imagine, one poster said.... " my eyeballs would be spinning..."
I hate this repetitious questing, why not make the quest from diff areas, many different areas.....I can handle often but not the same ole dang ones! BORING!
My speed is whatever, some days fast most days slow, one thing I agree, Dev's are devious for sure!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 14 1:37 PM
I deleted the question myself,,,,,,for some reason I was unable to simply delete it with the "key"..... I wasn't in violation of any rules other than asking a crappy question?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator