Posts created by FishyFlyTyer

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 15 12:43 PM
12:40 PM PST, downloading update as I type.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 15 3:52 PM
My internet connection is giving me fits today. Will keep trying to play MC and send out my last round of gifts at 4. May be down for a couple of days so will try to take down my wish list until service is reliable again.
VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 15 11:21 PM
With HUBBY sick again I haven't been playing much, but I finally made my 2 million tonight. 2,002,055. YAHOO!!! Just wish it was real money. HAHAHA!!

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 15 12:51 PM
Fire Fountain

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 15 9:23 PM
I'm happy because Hubby finally got transferred back to home hospital yesterday.

Unfortunately it cuts down on my CASTLE time, as I am spending most of the day at the hospital with him.

Will continue gifting my friends, and hope to get back to playing when he gets home.

Have fun in the CASTLE

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 15 2:50 PM
Take all the time you need. Look after yourself first and don't worry about the game. Your friends will all be waiting when you come back.

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 15 3:40 PM
Had about 1,822,000 before the latest update. Now have 1,718,464. Back to working on 2,000,000.

Have fun in the CASTLE.

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 15 1:23 PM
Finally back home and on Wi-Fi . Hubby is still in Edmonton waiting for a transfer to our local hospital. Doing much better.

Just now downloading the update, can't wait to see what's new. Nearly 2 weeks out of the Castle!!!! MAJOR WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS

Thank you for all your kind thoughts.

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 15 8:18 PM
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. He is slowly improving, ( was flirting with the nurses this morning)
No Wi-Fi service here so I can't play.
Miss you all in the Castle and once again a big THANK YOU for your thoughts.

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 15 10:47 AM
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Will be leaving for Edmonton this afternoon, connections may be iffy but will post as I can.
THANK YOU

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 15 9:49 AM
Hubby had to be flown out to Edmonton, AB last night so I may not be able to play for a few days. I have taken down my wish list for now. If I have to go to Edmonton, my sister there does not have Wi-Fi.
Will keep you advised.

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 15 9:20 AM
How about cooking up some MUSHROOMS in the SOCK POT?

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 15 10:13 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Welcome to the club.

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 15 5:33 PM
Downloading now in NE BC Canada, 5:30 PM.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 15 4:56 PM
I have a spare turtle egg that I can send you tonight. Sent you a friend request.

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 15 3:59 PM
After coming close before the last 2 updates, I finally made it to the "MILLIONAIRES CLUB".
Wonder how long I can stay there???

Happy Gaming Everyone

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 15 11:17 AM
Good-bye DRAGON!!
FINALLY managed to beat him 200 times.
I'M A WITCH!!!!
Only one more achievement to go (Market Master) which is going to take a REALLY LONG TIME.
No more playing dice unless I really want to.

Avill

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 12:45 PM
All time favorite of mine is #2 then 1 and 8

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 12:04 PM
Me too. What gives????

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 15 5:52 PM
Third round in tourney, finally got decent spins on the wheel and finished in the top 100 Came away with 28 diamonds WOW! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator