Posts created by bfgGlithui

posted in My Island Kingdom on Jan 12, 16 8:24 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on My Island Kingdom here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on My Island Kingdom .
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 5, 16 10:31 AM
Hi everyone,

What a great idea, I'm so glad this was started! It's such a nice way to share tips and tricks with other players.

Something I've learned is that if you're in need of Experience Points (XP,) charge your wizard towers with magic as often as you can. This allows the wizards to plant the magic plants where XP is issued when they've grown and are collected. I will often charge my towers and have plants all over, and then spend time collecting them and increasing my XP. If you don't really need XP, they're still pretty decorations!

bfgGlithui

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 3, 16 1:20 PM
Hi Purdyenough,

This is a great question, as many of us are anxiously awaiting the next update so that we can explore new depths!

As with other games, I'm afraid the information about the time-frame for when updates will be released isn't disclosed to the moderators nor to Customer Support, so there isn't anyone that we can direct players to in order to receive that information.

As soon as the next update is released, it will become available in the Updates section of the App Store, and we'll absolutely post an announcement about the update in the Sunken Secrets Updates thread.

I hope that helps!

bfgGlithui

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past on Dec 7, 15 3:37 PM
Hi everyone!

Thank you for bringing these issues of not getting the wire and the inability to go back to the mailbox in this game to our attention!

We definitely want to investigate this further and get necessary information from individual players so this can be looked into further and forwarded to the appropriate team.

Please submit a ticket to Customer Support from the Contact Us page, and include a Dr. Felix report in your ticket as well. The Dr. Felix report is a diagnostics report that can help to narrow down and see if there's a trend on the systems the issue is occurring on so they can try to get to the bottom of the issue.

Here is a help article with additional information on how to run and attach the aforementioned Dr. Felix report:

<as-html>Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report

bfgGlithui

Edited for typo

posted in Final Cut: Fade to Black Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 15 2:08 PM
Hi 1357wc!

Thank you for providing information on how to report the spam posts, as clicking the ! button on the top right of the posts does indeed alert the moderators more quickly to the posts.

We understand that it can be aggravating to see this daily influx of spam in the Forums. The spam has now been removed by the Moderation Team from this particular Forum.

The Moderation Team shares in this aggravation, as it is our task to manually remove each spam post on a daily basis. Unfortunately, this is the only way it can be removed. We’ve put in a request to upgrade our spam filters, but while we wait for this, you may notice a continued spam presence. Those posts may also remain visible for a few hours longer than you may be used to. This spam will be removed as soon as we're able, but the Forum Mod Team also wants to make sure that we continue to focus on other important duties that include providing direct replies and assistance to our Forums users.

To aid us in this endeavor, we ask everyone to keep the Forum Rules in mind, specifically:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

If you see any spam posts in this forum, we ask that you simply ignore it – difficult as it may be to look past these posts. This thread will now be locked, but do know that any spam posts you encounter will be removed by the Mods.

Thank you all for your patience!

bfgGlithui

posted in Final Cut: Fade to Black Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 15 2:01 PM
Hi there!

We understand that it can be aggravating to see this daily influx of spam in the Forums. I just wanted to assure you that the spam posts are unrelated to Big Fish, and has now been removed by the Moderation Team from this particular Forum.

The Moderation Team shares in this aggravation, as it is our task to manually remove each spam post on a daily basis. Unfortunately, this is the only way it can be removed. We’ve put in a request to upgrade our spam filters, but while we wait for this, you may notice a continued spam presence. Those posts may also remain visible for a few hours longer than you may be used to. This spam will be removed as soon as we're able, but the Forum Mod Team also wants to make sure that we continue to focus on other important duties that include providing direct replies and assistance to our Forums users.

To aid us in this endeavor, we ask everyone to keep the Forum Rules in mind, specifically:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

If you see any spam posts in this forum, we ask that you simply ignore it – difficult as it may be to look past these posts. This thread will now be locked, but do know that any spam posts you encounter will be removed by the Mods.

Thank you for your patience!

bfgGlithui

Edited for typo

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse on Dec 6, 15 8:54 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse on Dec 6, 15 8:53 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Lost Lands: The Golden Curse here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Lost Lands: The Golden Curse.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 23, 15 7:49 AM
Hi everyone!

I apologize that there wasn't an announcement posted, as the recent update was a server-side update on our end, where no action needs to be taken from the players.

We tend to post announcements in the Forums when there's an official update that is released and has to be downloaded from the App Store. This was a small update that was released to re-balance some upgrades as well as the magic limit for some areas in the game.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 15 3:15 PM
Good catch, thank you FudgeChi!

The link is now clickable and should redirect to the proper thread

bfgGlithui

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 15 2:54 PM
Hi everyone!

dlv3000 has a point, all pets have their business to do too!

While this thread is definitely enjoyable to read so far, I just wanted to drop by and remind everyone to please keep posts appropriate and also friendly towards others per the following Forum Rules :

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We are directing players who want to discuss tournaments to a more active thread in an attempt to keep the discussion about tournaments all in one place. The link to that thread can be found below:

MODS/DEVS.... Major Glitch in Tournies.....

If you have any additional questions, please PM one of the mods and we’d be happy to help out.

Carry on!

bfgGlithui

Edited to correct link

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 3, 15 10:25 AM
Hi yacki98,

I apologize for the trouble with this level. The minimum score requirement definitely shouldn't be over 3 million for this level, that's a significant amount to ask for!

Please reach out to our Support Team with your linked email address in the game if you're on mobile. If you're playing on PC, please provide your Big Fish email address in your email so they can assist and look into what you're seeing for this particular level.

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 1, 15 8:34 AM
Hi everyone!

I will definitely forward this thread to the appropriate team, as I can certainly see how it would be beneficial to have a confirmation button as an extra step before using boosts or extra moves so that they aren't mistakenly used.

When a boost is selected, it will have a rotating green circle around it to indicate it's been selected. If you notice a boost was inadvertently activated during gameplay and you'd prefer not to use it, just click the boost again to de-select it. I only mention this in case someone didn't realize a boost can be de-selected after being activated, as it took me awhile to figure that out during gameplay!

Thank you again for your helpful feedback!

Another great way to provide feedback would be to write in to our Support Team, as they gather and forward all technical issues and requests to the Gummy Drop! team that works with the developer of the game.

If you have any other questions, please PM a moderator or reach out via email to our Support team.

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 26, 15 6:07 AM
I apologize for the confusion about what gets rewarded from the Passport, comewhatmay.

I just wanted to explain a bit more about the Passport, which is a new feature that was recently added to the mobile version of Gummy Drop!.

Pixiecloud, thank you for your reply, as you are correct in that when you complete achievements in each city on your Passport, you'll earn rewards of coins and boosts.

Achievements will include the following, and should be written on your passport for each city:

Complete # of levels as an Intern
Complete # of levels as an Architect
Complete # of levels as a Master Builder
Complete 100% of City

You can see your progress and how much has been completed for each of these achievements when you check each page for each city in your passport. Once the achievement is completed, there will be a number on your passport in the top left of the screen to indicate an achievement has been completed. When you click on that, it will take you to the city the achievement was completed in, and you'll see a Claim button by the achievement. When you click Claim, another window will appear to let you know what you've been rewarded.

I hope that helps! If you still have questions or weren't credited properly, please don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support Team with your linked email address in the game.

Safe travels!

bfgGlithui

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 15 8:16 AM
Hi siberlene!

We understand that it can be aggravating to see this daily influx of spam in the Forums. The spam has now been removed by the Moderation Team from this particular Forum.

For more information, please see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - August 12, 2015

Thank you for your patience!

bfgGlithui

Edited for typos

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 20, 15 1:31 PM
Hi everyone!

Yes, the Passport is indeed a fun new feature in the next update. The update is gradually getting released to all users, but don't worry! It's coming soon and will be released for all players in the near future so everyone will be able to enjoy it.

The moderation team posts announcements about mobile updates after they've been officially released for Gummy Drop!, so once it's officially released on iOS and Android, it will be announced in their designated announcement threads:

Update available for Gummy Drop! (iOS) September 27, 2015

Update Available for Gummy Drop! Android, September 14, 2015

(The dates that are displayed in the titles are for when the last official updates for these platforms were released).

eli173, I apologize that the updates for PC seem to be coming out more slowly than the mobile version. Since the mobile and PC platforms are separate from each other, the PC version of the game has to be tested in a PC environment since the game was originally designed for the mobile platform.

If you're running into a technical issue with the game, please reach out to our Tech Support Team so they can troubleshoot further with you.

I hope that helps! If you still have questions, please PM one of the moderators.

bfgGlithui

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 19, 15 12:38 PM
Hi everyone!

I apologize for the trouble with increasing the magic limit in Sunken Secrets!

With the latest update, there are more areas to restore in order to increase your magic limit, so look for the areas to restore on the village walls next to the water, as well as the walls within the village.

The walls should all be flat, so if you see any rocky contours to them, chances are they need to be restored with bricks. Fully restoring those walls will increase your magic limit.

I hope that helps! If you continue to run into trouble with increasing your magic limit after restoring all of the walls, please contact our Tech Support Team team so they can look into this further with you.

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 19, 15 9:45 AM
Hi Cocoscj!

That's a great question, as there are many that are anxiously awaiting for Budapest to be released as well!

Budapest is on it's way to being released, and while the Forum moderation team isn't given the details on the exact date, it should be soon. Please keep checking your App Store for updates. Announcements about updates will also be posted in the main Gummy Drop! Forum. The link to the main Forum for the game can be found below:

Gummy Drop! Forum

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 13, 15 8:04 AM
Yes, yarnycakes is indeed right! If all 10 robot parts are collected from levels 111-120 in Tokyo, you'll earn 15 Green Gems. The robot parts will show on the tiers they can be collected from on the 111-120 levels.

bfgGlithui

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 13, 15 7:53 AM
Hi everyone!

While there are optional in-game purchases in Gummy Drop! to enhance gameplay, purchases definitely aren't required in order to continue progressing through the game.

As far as the Green Gems go, those can usually be acquired by playing the Helping Hand cards, which are available after the side levels are played that lead up to those cards.

Trav3lbird is correct in that if the Green Gem Drill is built by level 45, you can trade resources to buy Green Gems from there.

Here's the link to the New Features for Tokyo section in our Gummy Drop! Tips and Tricks guide that explains more about Green Gems:

New Features for Tokyo

I hope that helps!

bfgGlithui

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator