Posts created by bfgLianorm

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil on Apr 21, 17 6:58 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil on Apr 21, 17 6:57 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgLianorm

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 28, 16 11:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I was just swimming past when I noticed you weren't seeing the snowpeople in the shop anymore.

I checked in my game too, and it looks like they're missing from my shop as well. Looks like the Sea Witch, Ulla, is up to her old tricks and trying to take away our fun. (Or just trying to get into the Halloween spirit, a trick instead of a treat).

I do want to assure you that we have passed this along to the appropriate people, so hopefully we'll see those snowpeople in the shop again soon.

Best wishes
bfgLianorm

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 16 6:16 AM
Morning Everyone!

I was just swimming through and saw that you were wondering about the new Ghost Bride avatar and how many ghosts it would take you to catch before you could unlock it.

Like Milan_Indiana mentioned, I ended up catching around 200 ghosts before completing the Spirit Seeker achievement to get the avatar. When I played though, I started to notice that some of the ghosts that appeared seemed to be appearing more frequently than others; so if it takes a while to get a specific ghost, this is normal.

For me, I found that going to each area in the game and collecting the pumpkins then waiting for the ghost to appear helped a lot. I usually spent most of my time playing in the newest area that I unlocked, Atlantis and the Harbor, since I could also take the time to level up the HOS before going through and collecting the pumpkins and ghosts again.

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 16 8:45 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 16 8:44 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgLianorm

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

bfgLianorm

Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

bfgLianorm

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 12:00 PM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition.

bfgLianorm

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 16 11:59 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Game Compatibility

bfgLianorm

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 14, 16 10:32 AM
Hey there,

I was just swimming by when I noticed that there's been some trouble in the Snowy Meadows.

This is certainly strange that those portals and buildings aren't working like they should. If you haven't done so already, it would be great if you could get in contact with our Customer Support team and let them know what's happening.

If you could include a Dr. Felix report as well as letting us know if your PC has an Internet connection when you play and a bit more information about what happened around when this started, this would be really helpful.

Best wishes
bfgLianorm

Hey everyone,

I was just swimming past on my way to download the trial for the game (I absolutely love the Dark Parables series) when I noticed that some of you were mentioning some trouble with a disappearing tent.

I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be to try and play through a game only to be stopped because something's missing. Since we want to be sure we can get your game working as fast as possible, it would be great if you could get in touch with our Customer Support team and let them know what's gong on.

When you email in, if you could include a Dr. Felix report and a Screenshot of where the tent should be, this would really help a lot. Just in case it's needed, here are some helpful links to get those of thos items:

Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report
Taking a Screenshot

As 808Special_K mentioned, starting a new game profile can help to correct the issue for some players. While it can be a pain to play through everything again, if you'd like to try doing this, you certainly can.

bfgLianorm

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 1, 16 7:18 AM
Hi snowmanvt,

Thank you for bringing the spam to our attention. As some of the other Mods have mentioned, the first thing we do when they get into the office in the early morning is clear out the spam posts, so thank you for your patience as we work quickly to get this removed.

The posting of spam is often automated, and we're definitely looking into ways to try to prevent it from happening at all. We wouldn't recommend clicking on any unfamiliar links, or any links that may be included in any of the spam posts.

For future reference, it's really helpful for us to clear out the spam faster if you just click on the ! in the top right corner of the post. With enough reports, this will remove the spam from appearing in the threads until we can get into the office and completely delete it.

I can absolutely understand not wanting to open the message to click the ! we only suggest this as it is a way of getting the posts removed from sight while we're not here for clean-up on aisle Spam.

The Spam problem is one that we are working with a number of teams to address and I am confident that a solution to this will be on the way soon.

In the meantime, on behalf of the moderators I am once again going to ask that we refrain from creating any further posts about the spam as it does go against the Forum Rules & FAQ and fewer posts about the spam mean more posts about the game front and center where they belong.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

bfgLianorm

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 16 6:53 AM
Hi PlayerUp,

Thank you for bringing the spam to our attention. As some of the other Mods have mentioned, the first thing we do when they get into the office in the early morning is clear out the spam posts, so thank you for your patience as we work quickly to get this removed.

The posting of spam is often automated, and we're definitely looking into ways to try to prevent it from happening at all. We wouldn't recommend clicking on any unfamiliar links, or any links that may be included in any of the spam posts.

For future reference, it's really helpful for us to clear out the spam faster if you just click on the ! in the top right corner of the post. With enough reports, this will remove the spam from appearing in the threads until we can get into the office and completely delete it.

While we do understand how frustrating it can be to see all of the spam suddenly appear, we do ask that users not create new posts/threads in the Forums that discuss spam. This will help us to streamline our current process and will also help to keep the Forums clutter free.

Since this thread discussing spam has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Please PM one of the moderators if you have any other questions!

bfgLianorm

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 16 7:10 AM
Hey there magz13

Midnight Castle has been around since December 20, 2013. (Oh wow, I didn't actually think it had been out for that long).

If you're ever curious as to how long a game has been around, you can always take a look at the first page of the Welcome to Midnight Castle forum where the date will be listed in that very first post.

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 26, 16 8:50 AM
Hi there,

I was just swimming through and noticed some questions about the new Deep Dive event going on in Sunken Secrets.

First, I wanted to help clarify a bit of the wording that BleepingSlootie mentioned earlier in the thread. After rescuing one of the dolphins, they do say “Time to go up! The reward grows with every dive.” This is to help let you know that if you continue diving down again with the diver, the rewards will keep getting better and better. While you can charge the dive lantern to say longer, the length of the dive doesn't affect the rewards you get.

Next, as you've all noticed, your Magic Fountains can now be upgraded. The max level will vary depending on the fountain. bfgGlithui was able to get her turtle fountain up to level 7 for 335 magic.

A few other helpful things I noticed in this event, is if you still have some Depleted Magic Stones in your inventory, you can exchange them at the Alchemist's Bench for more Magmatic Stones. Another fun tip to keep in mind, is when diving, you'll also noticed that the wait time bubble will change to have red background if your dive lantern isn't charged long enough to complete the casting.

Hope this helps ,
bfgLianorm

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 26, 16 6:12 AM
Morning Fishies!

I was just swimming through and noticed that some of you have mentioned running into trouble with the Coastal Castle not allowing you to finish the area you were on.

I want to assure you that we have seen other players mention that this is happening and are looking into getting this corrected as soon as possible. While we don't yet have an idea on when a fix will be released, you're still able to continue playing the new Deep Dive content without having the castle finished.

While you play, you can always keep checking in on your Coastal Castle to see if you're able to finish building the Ballroom/Stargazer tower.

bfgLianorm

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 16 1:43 PM
Hi Desertdruid

I'm sorry to hear that the download of the new chapter in the game got stuck for a bit. I'm glad to hear that leaving it along and going for a walk though did the trick.

As Linalie mentioned, with this most recent content update to Midnight Castle, the decision was made to add in way for players to install the next part of the game when they reach it. This not only helps to decrease the file size when we do content updates, but it also allows the developers an easier way to add in fun events.

If you run into a similar issue in the future, our best suggestion would be to try out the steps in the General Help for Mobile Free To Play Games page if your on an iOS or Android device. If you're on PC, you can try some of the steps listed on the <as-html>Problems Downloading or Installation Failed</as-html> page.

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

edited to correct links

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 25, 16 9:04 AM
Hey there everyone,

I was just swimming past on my way to check out the new event in Sunken Secrets you've mentioned when I noticed this thread. I'm sorry to hear that this newest event doesn't really give clear information on what needs to be done and how to do it.

While the Forum Moderators weren't given all of the information on what and where things need to be done for these Artifact event, I do want to assure you that we're passing along your feedback. Hopefully we'll start to see future events with clearer steps on what you'll need to do.

As Olg1 mentioned, they have created a really helpful thread with the different stages of the event, what items you'll need to make, and how long it'll take to create them. Just in case it's needed, you can get there by using the link below:

Edit 25/3: Underwater Artifact

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

posted in Grim Tales: The Heir on Mar 25, 16 8:36 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Grim Tales: The Heir here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Grim Tales: The Heir.

bfgLianorm

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator