Posts created by soymocha

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 12, 10 11:40 AM
I played the hour demo just fine, no issues. Bought the game, played for about another 1/2 hour and still had no problems playing. Closed the game out and checked a few forums.. Came back to the game, got to the options/play/exit screen, when I click on the play button, it freezes. THis happened twice. Windows xp system.

posted in Gwen the Magic Nanny on Aug 2, 10 6:53 AM
GM fishies, I'm looking for the review thread for this game... Did I miss it somewhere. I kinda thought that was what this thread was, Guess I was wrong.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Jun 28, 10 3:12 PM
TY TY TY pecabo. I just got this after trying for three days. Yeaaaa

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 6, 10 5:14 PM
Well, my sprinklers are now working.. Not sure what caused that to happen. I did nothing new, but went back to try some of the levels over, and they were working.

posted in Farm Craft 2 on Jun 5, 10 5:44 PM
same here. just reached the first level to have the sprinklers and they are not working.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on May 30, 10 7:57 PM
WOW, was really hoping to find someone on here who had done this one... I'm going nutty on this one.. lol

posted in Buried in Time on May 27, 10 4:35 PM
Same here. Froze up during one of the conversations. I know it's not my graphic card.. Brand new gaming laptop. It look interesting enough I would have like to play for a bit longer. But, it will be removed and not sure if I will give it another go or not at a later date.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 10 4:45 PM
WOW and double WOW for this game. I have finished the main part of the game and the "extra" section and I am already thinking of started over with a new "player". I have loved the graphics in this game... I think it had me from the beginning page when I noticed the guys eyes following the load bar. And then the screen just came alive with movement.

I did have to use the walkthrough on a few levels so I could get the gold and unlock the extras.

Have been needing a good game fix and I must say, at this point, I got it.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 8, 10 8:29 PM
I am enjoying this game because it is not easy to get gold on every level the first or second time...

BUT, it is very frustrating to reach your money goal and animal goal in the time give for a gold star, but because the game takes SOOOOOO long to realise you've achived everything, you end up with a blue star.

Thanks picman. I've been trying to stay awake and download it at midnight.. But since you said it's ok. It's downloading now... thanks for posting this info for us.

On 7 July 1540, Anthony was appointed Lord Deputy of Ireland and tasked with the repression of disorder. He moved against the Kavanaghs, permitting them to retain their lands only by accepting feudal tenure on the English model. By a similar policy he exacted obedience from the O'Mores, the O'Tooles and the O'Conors in Leix and Offaly; and having conciliated the O'Briens in the west and the Earl of Desmond in the south, he carried an act in the Irish parliament in Dublin conferring the title of King of Ireland on Henry VIII and his heirs. Conn O'Neill, who had remained sullenly hostile, was forced to submit.

Found this on Wikpidia... We have four O's and a mention of the Kavanaghs and a link to the crown.. not sure if this is anything but it does fit the clues to an extent.

posted in Age Of Oracles: Tara`s Journey on Sep 25, 09 2:08 PM
Just had the same problem.. I had to reduce the size of the screen and close the game out from the bar on the bottom of my windows screen.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 24, 09 3:18 PM
Just when you think they can't come up with something new from an old idea, you get proven wrong.. I have loved this game... I do hope they bring more out along this line... can't wait.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 5, 09 8:00 AM
This one is on my list to keep an eye out for a sequel. Loved it.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 13, 09 9:10 AM
Hi abit.. welcome to the pond.. There is a walkthrough for this game. It will show you where the skulls are.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/escape-from-paradise-2-a-kingdoms-quest-walkthrough

good luck.

posted in Be a King on May 7, 09 5:44 PM
Yes... there is... and it took me many tries to get it.... I don't remember what exactly I did. I figured there was no way to build enough defense to take care of all the monsters. So I built as I went. I also destroyed all the homes and built an Inn? the big money maker. so, you will need a farm.. What helped me alot. was to build three stone factories (don't remember what they were called) this helped me keep enough stone to do some upgrading. Also, don't forget to send your knights out to help fight at times. You will lose start to lose them. but they help. Not much help here. but maybe enought to get you a gold. Good luck.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 28, 09 3:44 PM
Return to Ravenhurst is a one of a kind game lablondi.. We would love to see more games like this. BFG does offer some othe games that are good. It depends on what you like. I loved the azada games.. puzzles..... I also liked farm frenzy which is a TM game... the best thing is to download some trials and play a few... I found I like a larger variety of games than I thought I would... I hope you find something you like....

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Apr 26, 09 8:27 PM
Hi dj1fox. I have not played this game so I can not help..... but, if you go to the forum for this game, you might be able to find the answer... Just click on the "all games forum" at the top of the page and then find the forum for Alabama smith.. Good luck, I hope you fine the answer there..

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 19, 09 8:42 AM
Found that out also chime. Have not played as far as most of you but it does sound like a good game. Thanks for you imput.

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Apr 18, 09 11:42 PM
Welcome to the pond macgamegirl. Thanks for letting us know you are reading what we are saying about the game. I am still in the demo hour and think this is one I might buy. Items are easy to find. but some, not to easy so you do have to spend some time looking. I like the mirror game. Something new that makes you think but is not impossible to do. This is a game I will like to go to when I want to relax and not feel pressured. Love that there is no timer. I also like seeing how long it did take me to do a level. Thanks for a great game. Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator