Posts created by 4tinynana

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 14, 14 5:59 PM
Hi Tee Rex,
Just wanted to let you know I'm crafting the lightening bolt for the door on the other side of the crevice. Just hope the things behind me come later or I'll be stuck in the same boat.
Also wanted to thank you for all your help, you were exceptional!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 13, 14 11:17 PM
I have noticed that I don't get my $10 for flowers if I go for the 6th flower immediately, If I pause to register the 5th then grab the 6th, then I get my money & have 1 flower.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 13, 14 8:14 PM
Hi Tee Rex,
The task window still shows the same as when I started this thread. The goals top to bottom are, 1-Damian, open mansion door 2-create crowning dish(new from scientist 0/1) 3-Banish Frost Spirit 4- find terminal key, unlock terminal, get over cliff(new from Iris) 5-Restore bridge to new island(new from Iris) 6- task window 4/9 inventor 3/7 scientist Iris is done (this is the window that hasn't changed) 7-find instru for sprout, create & use 8-find instru for medusa, create & use 9-find instru for golden feather(got when I used shield on box) create(doing) & use.
I never got a task to create the mask or shield. I hadn't heard from the scientist since I gave him medicine he told me he felt better. I always take my rewards & scroll the tasks.
Now I have a new window from the scientist #2(can't do that now).
As for the formulas, I'm at a loss as to where to check these. From the task windows all I know I have now is the feather.
I do have the razor now but no instructions as what to do next except getting over the mountain.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 12, 14 8:28 PM
Hi Tee Rex,

I went ahead and crafted the silver mask and used the card at the mansion which indeed produced the 3rd handle for me.(makes me think I'm still out of whack because it was labeled handle 1) I'm crafting the shield now which opens the handle box. I don't have the upper torso or the horse body. Were they used in the painting in the gallery to get the key card? The picture has changed, now requiring what looks like a sitting figurine.
When I went to the office Iris asks if Drew is still alive. Damian at the mansion talks about someone on the inside overriding the security system. The scientist just says he feels much better now and can he help me, but I haven't had any missions from him since I gave him his medicine.
I've been to the locations, there are things to do at the gallery but I don't have any of those items yet, I've played the match game at the mansion, but still have the well, sprout and door. Alps, three things at the fountain and the box I'm currently working on.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 12, 14 10:52 AM
Thank you all for the replies, they have given some insight.

TeeRex,
Please be patient with me as this is the first game of this type I have tried. The only minor quest I have is from Damian who wants me to open the mansion door. The general task window showing the inventor, scientist and Iris will give me the flounder, satyr figurine, academic cap and amber stone. Inventory is keycard.

According to XombieMom and MyXeBu4yS, it seems I need to create the silver mask and shield to get over the gap.

It seems I got ahead of myself creating the ship to get the keycard at the gallery, so the scientists' task windows never showed up. Shame on me.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 12, 14 10:28 AM
Tee_Rex wrote:
4tinynana wrote:Hi Tee Rex,
Thank you for responding. What categories of backpack items do you want? (because I have a lot) You mention minor tasks. I have a mission window.
4/9 Inventor--3/7 Scientist and Iris is finished. The Scientist hasn't shown since the 3rd task. The inventor wants me to open the mansion door, but I have no idea how to do that and the hints button tells me to banish the Frost Spirit, which I can't.
I also wanted to add that it is Damian who wants me to open the mansion doors not the inventor as stated in the first post.

I didn't mean the items in the backpack, i meant the INVENTORY, that horizontal bar on the bottom of the screen (just between the RELICS and the HINT buttons). The objects you created that are related to the storyline and the items you found in the game go in there until you use them.
Please type the name of everything that is in your inventory now, so we can figure if you forgot a step somewhere or it's just all right. And also post what formulas you will receive when you are done with these minor quests you have now (their name will not appear when you mouseover them in the task window, so you'll have to describe how they look like).
Without knowing that there is few I can tell. One is not to worry about the frost spirit for now. Until you cross the chasm in the Alps you won't be able to create the scarecrow and the crowning dish. Also the Medusa and the Sprout are for later, these two tasks sit on the task bar for a very long time before we can tackle them.
Without mopre details is really difficult to to tell anything more certainly, but from what you said it doesn't look anything is wrong there. Try to finish the minor tasks, it might be that these formulas you will receive will open up things for you. But please post more details so we can help more.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 11, 14 8:26 PM
Hi Tee Rex,
Thank you for responding. What categories of backpack items do you want? (because I have a lot) You mention minor tasks. I have a mission window.
4/9 Inventor--3/7 Scientist and Iris is finished. The Scientist hasn't shown since the 3rd task. The inventor wants me to open the mansion door, but I have no idea how to do that and the hints button tells me to banish the Frost Spirit, which I can't.
I also wanted to add that it is Damian who wants me to open the mansion doors not the inventor as stated in the first post.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 11, 14 12:52 PM
I thought I could play this game without having to spend real money. I have 5 missions, open mansion door-banish frost spirit- open mountain trail to frost spirit-medusa-sprout. I have not found -- the last handle for the box next to the car, the 3rd mailbox key, or the fountain items. Hint says banish frost spirit but the crowning dish and scarecrow relics are locked. I don't have enough orbs to unlock the path. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Granny in Paradise on Sep 11, 14 1:50 AM
I found a way to avoid the gorillas in this level. Don't blow the barriers. Work the left side first and get all the free cats home. Bury the gorilla at the bottom, grab the bomb and blow the dirt barrier in the middle of the screen this will trap one gorilla on the left side. As soon as you're thru dig a hole for the gorilla coming after you from the bottom right. Then bury the gorillas and gather your cats until you can bury both and grab the bomb and blow the barrier on the right. Continue to bury and gather until you can make it over the top where the last cat on the right is, get the cat and dig a hole and you'll be where you started. The two gorillas will be trapped on the right leaving only one to deal with on the left where home is. I don't remember where the escape flower was but with no cats it was pretty easy to reach.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator