Posts created by Brit1976

The hidden objects are items to click on during the game play one map has starfish one has sculls and one has blackberries. On the right hand side of the screen as you play there will be a Greek urn inside of it will be a number you must find the number that is given of the hidden items. Hope this helps.

The achievements to get are shaped as cups but when you gain one they become the little sign posts scattered around the maps.

You do not need to collect all the items on the screen. Use the vines in the upper left side to climb to get items. Focus only only what you need to clear the switches.

I made the mistake of buying this one without checking the tech issue complaints. I cannot get past the ply button it just sits on a stop watch loading and I have to shut down my Mac to get out of it which I have done multiple times as well as delete and redownload. I will never buy another game from big fish without going through the demo if it screws up there I am forwarned. This is getting to be a habit, and very frustrating.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 17 12:10 PM
There seems to be a glitch report it to Tech issues as there are a bunch of us that have already complained when they see how many maybe they will fix it.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 17 12:06 PM
Report this to Tech Issues there are a bunch of us all having the same problem and the more of us that report it maybe the better chance they will listen and fix it!

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 17 12:03 PM
I am having the same problem as petsitterkathy, Olivasjan, Sonn_Maeve, Newelph, Moneve, Lauvalluit, and timassey. We are so close to the end of the chapter and we can't get the item and as many times as we hit the hint button from different locations (which of course ruins your achievements with no help) it still points us to the upper left hand corner of the screen where there is nothing to see or achieve.

Can we please get a fix on this as without it we can't finish the game or play some of the extras the whole purpose of paying for a collectors game.

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 16 6:03 PM
I am stuck on this as well and totally frustrated that there is no clear color change as to what is highlighted and what isn't, in a normal puzzle you could clear it or restart so that you knew exactly where you were and you can't skip it so fed up with these poorly made games.

It is a year later I have just bought this game and as much as I enjoyed the main game I would like to finish the bonus. The Raven will not get the feather you get kicked out. What happened to fixing the game. This is so frustrating I am going to go back over my extensive game history and count exactly how many do not work properly.

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Oct 12, 16 11:16 AM
It is so frustrating when you buy a game and spend an hour in it and then it just glitches and you can't play it anymore. This game lets you set up the player and then suddenly while you are playing it either locks up or after quitting you can't get back in. I am getting fed up. I am not going to bother uninstalling and reinstalling to have it happen again, but I am getting close to going to another game vendor as this happens too often. The people that are writing the reviews are either lying about the use of the game or they work for the company with the amount of complaints over 4 years that how old this game is.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 16 11:56 PM
It seems like no one is listening on this one too many of us a stuck in the same place for it not to be a program error. It really ruins a great game when you cannot finish a good game or acheive all the trophies because someone else messed up.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 16 6:50 AM
I am also stuck on the dock shed I can clear one pile of garbage and the person gets stuck in the shed if I attempt one of the flower beds it is done by another diver who then gets stuck flailing about in the shed. It doesn't matter whether you start the clean up in the beginning of the game or the end you get stuck.

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Oct 20, 15 8:56 AM
Do you see a thermometer come up at the top of the screen and the area where the people are red rings should appear you click on the rings if you have enough fuel and the helicopter drops the medicine while you continue to play.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 15 6:47 AM
For the Pancake in 8 seconds.

I found if you put batter in the pan first then make your pancake with the batter already there by the time you have picked your pancake and topped it the pancake in the pan is ready. This way you are refilling the pancakes as you make them in less than 8 seconds. But remember to put the batter in the pan first.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Apr 7, 15 10:17 PM
Never mind finished it I just had to relax and do it til I got it. Game finished.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding on Apr 7, 15 8:36 PM
I have completed the game but have only three invitations to complete and it is driving me crazy. I just do not seem fast enough. Does anyone have the secret to this challenge.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 14 12:18 AM
I am also unable to pick up the sword or move the dirt with my mouse. I am using Mac and still it is the same problem and sooo frustrating to get through a game this far to end up with a glitch.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Oct 8, 14 11:32 AM
I am in the same boat installed removed re-installed it shows the game in my game manager and that I own the game but I cannot open

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator