Posts created by Tabby100

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 30, 15 11:27 PM
woodland1954 - shouting does not make updates move any faster. If you checked the ad nauseum threads on this issue, it does not (want to shout here) make for interesting reading.......

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 20, 15 11:20 PM
Check other threads on this issue. It's been discussed ad nauseum on any thread with the word 'update' in it. Silly to start a new one (IMO).

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 20, 15 11:18 PM
I agree, harmnone. When I start reading the same stuff, I back out of it. We're all waiting in some form or fashion for the latest update, but the constant irritation (I'm trying not to be offensive, but this thing doesn't have a thesaurus) I just tune out. I just hope BFG doesn't forget about us!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 20, 15 11:13 PM
I use only a PC - I'm sure we'd all like to be updated at the same time, but apparently it can't be done. Don't know zip about what it takes, but I do hope they don't forget PC users!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 14, 15 11:57 PM
Well, since no one is keeping us updated, we don't know what things are going to cost when/if a new update. Keeping up with bolgins is a good thing. I'd think 600M is good, but you will miss out on the daily bonus thingy if you stop now. Just my info as I'm toddling off to bed.

Good luck!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 7, 15 11:12 PM
I'm on Level 60 and got to Dreamless Pond now. Scurrying around looking for things; I'm sure it will look better in a while - seems the fairies have been snoozing on the job. Got the Queen's letter, Ria's thingy (can't remember) and something else but now I don't remember. It's fun to have something else to play........Forgotten Glen et al are getting b-o-r-I-n-g. Oh, and Dreamless Pond is only 88 bolgins. I thought it would be higher!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 3, 15 10:31 PM
I'm on Level 60 and stuck as well. Trying to build up bolgins so that I can start buying food for later. Updates 3-6 months out is not unusual, but I'll admit I'm ready for one now!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 3, 15 10:29 PM
I didn't see one...........

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 28, 15 11:09 PM
I read awhile back that if you wait long enough, you don't have to purchase the Pegacorn. I wasn't going to pay 145 diamonds (or whatever) because I never will have enough. Haven't run across the basilisk, shrine door, or books -- I think it's because I'm stuck on Dreamless Pond items needed for the dang chest. Some days I think I've missed something too.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 26, 15 10:17 PM
Maybe in Settings you deleted the arrow for Full Screen? That's the only thing I can think of that would do that.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 25, 15 7:10 PM
karenspc - dang it, I probably got that wrong. I tried the find buttons on the dratted chest on a whim a few weeks ago. They do work now. Unfortunately, I am stuck now because it is asking for Dreamless Pond items, which I can wait on. I was really upset when they didn't work -- now that they work, I don't need them - I think!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 21, 15 11:03 PM
Not that I know of. I've been on AK for about a year, and they had a bolgins & crystals sale.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 20, 15 11:21 PM
If I remember right, there is only one piece? It should fit if so. I passed this so long ago I don't rightly recall. Have fun trying to find what they are asking for - it took me awhile to get in the groove with that part. Hope someone is more helpful!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 15, 15 11:16 PM
Have been feeding the blasted chest; now I have two 0'd items for Dreamless Pond. DP is not opened yet, I have 0 diamonds to hop over to a new page. Never thought I'd get to the point of waiting for the next update, I'm sure not going to open it for diamonds, whether I have them or not.

Next day (today) I bought the items needed (great prices) via auction, but they are not credited yet. I have to get up early tomorrow for work, so I thought I'd play AK for awhile this afternoon. I don't recall that long of a delay when I purchase something outright, am wondering if is because DP isn't open yet or not. Any thoughts?

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age on Jan 30, 15 11:32 PM
I'm stuck in some small room. Have to find shadowed items to complete but can't seem to find them. My helper is not helping........I hope to get out of here soon!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 28, 15 11:29 PM
I'm at Level 57 and just got the request for the Peddler's Scroll. Sorry, he's going to have to wait to Friday for his 12,000 bolgins! Don't know if this is part of the Peddler's Quest (?) but I'm almost out of quests, and am really sick n tired of playing these HOS' forever. Just ranting!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 23, 15 11:33 PM
If they would only put in the items the 7th day brings, I'd be happy. I've seen Moon Soup (sorry, forgot its name) and something else that would be handy. I'm not using any more resource bags until my own stuff wittles down.

Off that subject, I decided not to stress out to get enough dumb bolgins to finish upgrading buildings (two left) so I skipped something a few weeks ago and now have enough to upgrade for the next two weeks. YIPPEE, or is it yippe?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 31, 14 11:03 PM
Now that I have a grasp of what happens, why doesn't the 'Find' button work? I'm straining my brain watching what flies out of the quests (or not) and I'm only looking for what I need to feed the silly thing. I haven't gone too far, but of course I have zip in the need-to-have items and way-too-many in the others. Been trying to catch best prices on buyouts but some days everything is way too high. Been having fun, though.

Just wondering if anyone else is having the 'find' button problem. I'm on a PC, but that shouldn't matter. I'm just clicking on 'Find'; should I be doing something else?

Thank you ahead of time, and Happy New Year!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 28, 14 11:02 PM
I just started, not sure how many. I thought I read in the threads 300X but I could be wrong.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 24, 14 10:59 PM
I've been reading the threads here for a few months. I've just opened the dratted chest, and while I have what it's looking for (3/3 ex) how to I get it into the chest? It seems so silly to ask, but, I haven't seen anyone else with the problem yet. Maybe I'm missing something (headcolds will do that) but I am stuck for the time being.

Any help getting started with this would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and what's the deal with the map missing so many circles? That is something I know I haven't seen yet.

Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas (West Coast)!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator