Posts created by NeenaL60

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 23, 17 9:42 PM
Any of you gummy guys grey and rich! Yeah, well okay then.....come on down....I want to globe trott over the gummy world, will spend nights in those luxurious, exclusive, inclusive gummy resorts...and the very, very best for a SR to do.....sleep in a comfortable bed! Lol I've got a few coins, about 10,000 now... Quite a few vouchers but I am retired now...woo hoo! Been playing with a few of my friends who started literally when the game first hit the "App Store". We've seen a bit of it all....some bad, mostly good, take the good advice,it's better than coin...

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 7, 17 3:00 PM
ARCH @ Rio and 3rd tier, I tried but really didn't want to spend ALL DAY since it seemed impossible to ME...so I abandoned the quest! Really could of used 200 coins! Since I didn't get the gold, Blew my past Everest Challenge things aren't good....I've got a 4 letter word for....(hand over mouth by someone beside me who agrees..)

ETA~ CAPED CaT! So good to hear from you! I've been back a month or so but didn't suffer like you sweet cheeks, Glad you're on the mend! I've got a jumbo Mimi for ya!

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 7, 17 2:53 PM
Ditto "

FIsh, I love ya but how's about REPEATING this past Everest challenge w/o all the "added" skill features since so MANY OF US have the same horrible expierences.....
Seems we loved this new addition to GD and thought it a bit too easy? I hate being cynical but it really does seem something was amiss..... We'd bog down CS for sure!

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 2, 17 1:55 AM
I am soooo jealous of you Grey Gummies riding the RoLLeR CoAsTeR, definately sounds as if you're having too much fun! Wish they would do AWAY with the timed levels! It's where I spend the majority of my coins b/c of my disability...these scratch tickets are driving me crazy! I want them, have never recvd ANY AT ALL & sounds like I'm not alone. I want to see one! Please CS, ticket us now! Would someone please tell me how you play games on the iPhones? Now I realize they are a bit bigger these days but I wouldn't be able to see the screen! Lol Is the game very, very miniature... I do Gold Fever and the dailys WHEN there are no Timed Levels... (demon coin taker) & if it starts relatively easy. Seems like there's times when nothing is working...stay well & safe, good people. Yes, yes GGG, pack your bags!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 25, 17 11:15 PM
G-Goldfish....I play iPad, no FB, I never recd. bonus trav. vouchers....(when everyone should've) and I haven't seen a scratch tix either! CS put the vouchers-travel in but it's such a pain to go thru the whole debacle! I waited until another issue popped up & complained then... There's lots of new people here, I'm excited...I feel rather new myself...T-Bird, I've stopped bldg R-Marts also after reading all advice/theories.. SNow, I use your PC method quite a bit, the post-complain & rant...LOL I guess I've had my days! Good News, I FINALLY arrived in St. PEte! Woo Hoo...how's this city, of course I'm off Bldg. monument #1, I detest the "openings" where 30 gems required, millions of PBBs....either ship till death, pay $$$hh, cuz next to impossible to earn. I thought somewhere I read the game was supposed to supply resources etc (boost opt)..perhaps I'm just reaching! Have a great day/nt y'all...here's to the Gummy Gray Gang! When we gonna hang out again?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 11, 17 8:37 AM
SNOW, T-Bird, I am so jealous of you all! And to think I was running level to level with you at one point! I'd love to have excess coins Snow! I'd breeze thru levels like my horses, never look back! Hey, coming first Sat. In May..run for the Roses...KY Derby! FUn times#, Rio started nice then I hit the wall, now I play a few rounds then quick out! Lol story of my life...Rubics Cube! Ha, lol that's a great one...couldn't do it at 15 & sure can't 50 later! Lol patterns...I've never seen patterns...unless I've had too many Mojitos that is! WooHOO! Lol Sunny and 70 today! It's beautiful here, Spring is in full bloom, apple trees, cherry trees and it's depressing to be sitting pecking on IPad... if I could see it outside, I'd take it with me but I can't! Aging eyes is a pain! Oh well, life's full of that when u r a SR! Lol later taters...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 7, 17 11:01 AM
Hi gang! Been awhile, I have peeked in a few times to check up ... Opened today with an Everest Challenge which I got, then proceeded with 2hr unlimited... Wow, didn't know it would be like that...kinda thought I'd get a voucher to use...but NO.. it's hard to type with nubbins! Lol..never figured I'd ever get tired of GD but I did before the 2hr ran out... Good thing I wasn't at my dr appt! I am in RIo...not great progress but some...I'm starting to find these multiple levels requiring 3 boost etc just kinda crazy and tiring...I long for Syndey days where a boost was an option not a requirement..won't see that again I assume...ahh well okay then...back to real world... Glad to see everyone here!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 14, 17 8:20 PM
HEY YOU GuuyyyYYSS! .. hope everyone had a V-tine today....my nite is wrapping up, gonna put a few levels in & call it a day... I am sitting in Havana (drinking mojitos) am back off GD vaca...the gangs all here, A few new faces..just friends I haven't met yet! Hope things have been good and haven't changed or went awry...I'll read & catch up tmrow... Looks like a Couple things might be diff! I am asking.?..when playing a level that has gummy timers located in a level, some blow in 8 ticks, 10, 6 Etc.. but when one tick(turn) is left..I should get the last tick /turn & then blow up afterwards IF I don't achieve....take note please & see if you have an "early bird" (blow early, Not on all)... hate being petty but hey, I didn't make the rules....lol

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 17, 17 10:43 AM
Shhhhh- -don't tell, I'm 60-ish F, Central KY, Derby country...beautiful here! It amazes me, so many of "us" like GD, we don't give up & when going gets rough, we dig in. figure it out, unlike the younger sect... quick to delete, quit, move on, next, new game & blowing up rabid zombies....ugh!! Yes sir-eee, some of these cities just about licked me but I take my time, or a break, pick when I want to play, play extra if I want, etc & I've expierenced wanting to stop play, burnout of sorts, then next thing I'm back...oh no I'm a GA-Gummy Addict! I was getting ready to yell "lets sail, come on, let's cruise".. but now... Ohhh, I'll need unGummed !? Hmmm, okie dokie now....break out the "Sr. refreshments"... heck pass the fire ball.... "hello, my name is Nena...."

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 12, 17 8:13 AM
Yes! Yes it'd be good...HH redux
I also miss that little bit of time after a board when generally I couldn't complete but can't remember how many tiles are left to remove, how many moves needed, can I complete if I buy a +5 cause I don't want to buy 2,3. (It used to be that way-removed) so I do nada when I used to buy....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 12, 17 8:02 AM
Wow! I'm glad I've gotten back in time to be L-kalvans Newest and best friend with all that gold....spread that around! Lol props man! I finally, finally left Seoul...and am struggling with dedication...not nearly as enjoyable of the days of ole'. Some cities are just stupid difficult, none easy for me anymore! I need a new outlook...or strategy! It's so cold here in KY....I'm gonna declare "Time for cruisin'"! Everyone pack your nickers..." Ready grey Gummy Gang? Where's T-Bird, snow,Eli, y'all here..?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 3, 17 7:51 AM
Am in Seoul- was playing the Bonus New Year City @ Munich & when the timer ran out on that city-(sometime in the wee A.M. Hours) my coin total took a dive....
How much is missing...I don't exactly have a total but I should certainly have more coins than what is showing...

ETA: contacted CS as directed, I don't understand WHY this keeps happening to me, however MATT tracked down the coin total, it was returned and I live another day in Havana!
CS is my WINGMAN! Thank you MATT!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 2, 16 10:24 PM
I'm a fairly new player but I think it's "Luck of the Draw" doesn't seem like skill is involved... I didn't know what to do in/with the arena & still won, sev times! I've also had MANY 500 point creatures..sign of the times?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 27, 16 10:47 AM
Thanx McC....I FINALLY found the walk thru...it simply wouldn't load & then wouldn't allow me to post! "Shrugs shoulders" oh well, everything isn't crystal clear but I've got the bones! I have 4 lives & Almost non-stop play which I assume will get more difficult as I go.... Which world/level are old pros at?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 23, 16 2:28 PM
Hey my gummy greys....hope all is well! I'm in Seoul and not making very much headway at all! I just haven't been playing AT ALL.. BTW....I'm tired of shipping, sick to death of replaying, re-play it's too dang difficult or it's unplayable all together, etc...
(I've been playing Sir Match, cute little game... ) my self imposed GD hiatus was overdue! After the holidays I'll decide continue or not... I quit MC after 2+yrs update but haven't returned....it's so changed I dunno if I could play....too bad have lots

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 23, 16 1:43 PM
using this thread to ask ...is there a walk thru or an instructional vid which will explain the game..? I've enjoyed GUMMY DROP for years and it's gotten old & I'm tired of replaying levels to ship millions X 4hrs, my buddies suggested SMA! Yeah Finally in IOS format... NEEDS better instructions tho' ... My 3rd BFG game, I'll never learn! Lol
Shout out to the gummy grays! we'll have to start a sir senior....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 15, 16 7:16 PM
Por favor....escribe en ingles .... Poco espanol aqui...,lo siento tu telefono...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 15, 16 7:07 PM
I do not FB, selling resources is the only GUARANTEED source of coins I have daily. I have to figure out whether to buy an extra move or acquire a boost (can't do both) in many cases. It would be great to "part out" moves feature to allow a chance for a prolonged game. It's more than "not fun" strategizing how to stay afloat w/GD. I'm finding many levels REQUIRE A BOOST for completion, thus pony up change or wait, wait, wait.... Yes a change would help my cause a bit... (can't think of a downside)

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 30, 16 3:10 PM
Just finished LA, safely in Seoul, broke, disgusted and feeling uncertain about my future in Gummy World, then all of a sudden, Transylvania rescued and revived me! The new content was finally here at last! After the first few levels, I was reminded... I like GD... Yes, I like the new event city, Transylvania... an amazing gaming exhibition BFG is renowned for. There's a lot to appreciate here! My finger was literally on the delete key when this popped up, now I'm glad I waited it out. Good things did come to this one that waited... Now, Let's see if this "black magic" will last...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 27, 16 2:29 AM
My prediction is....you'll see more and more sales because one thing we know for sure a player needs endless coins!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator